看着我...
Look at me. Look at me.
我不害怕。
I'm not scared.
我不害怕。
I'm not scared.
来吧亲爱的。来吧。
Come my love. Come into me.
来吧,来吧,来吧。
Come, come, come.
来吧,来吧。
Come, come.
我想要个孩子。
I want you, baby.
我想要你,宝贝,马上。马上。
I want you, baby, right away. Right away.
我想要你的孩子。
I want you, baby.
我要...我要你。
I want... I want you.
你要你。我要你的孩子。
I want you. I want... you, baby.
我没有孩子。
I don't get it.
和你在一起我太高兴了,但是我不能。
I'm so happy to be with you, but I just can't.
那是?
Is it me?
是我让你…
Am I making you...
我必须要。我知道
It must be. I mean, I...
我知道你…你知道。
I know you... You know.
和其他女人。我知道的。
With other women and stuff. I know that.
听着,我是如此爱你,我的整个身体都崩溃了。
Listen, I love you so much, my whole body falls apart.
你能稍稍的爱我吗?
You should love me less.
我不想爱你一点。
I don't want to love you less.
我不想。
I don't wanna.
是真的 你真的看得见的。
It's true. You really can see it.
你能? - 当然。
You can? - Absolutely.
好吗?
Well...
这像什么?
What was it like?
好极了。
Wonderful.
有血吗?
Was there blood?
嗯嗯。
Mmm-mmm.
没有?
No?
快点,戴夫。
Come on, Dave.
把这条狗弄出去。
Get that dog outta here.
哪里有狗。
Ain't no dog.
你觉得那个动物是什么?
What's that animal look like to you?
猪。
A pig.
我可以在一个星期让你赚三倍。
I can triple your business in a week.
不是开玩笑,伙计。
No joke, pal.
我在切斯特顿做生意。
I did it in Chestertown.
我能在这里搞定。
I can do it here.
你为什么离开切斯特顿的?
How come you left Chestertown?
家庭问题。
Family problems.
看,没人介绍像我这样的小姐。
Look, nobody brings in the ladies like me.
看见过罗伯特·泰勒的脸,
I got the face of Robert Taylor,
听过斯纳特的声音。
The voice of Sinatra.
我还有其他的窍门。
I got other tricks, too.
关于这个和你打个赌。
Bet you a quarter on this one.
在花生上撒点盐。
Put salt on your peanuts.
它们会像夏天旱地一样吸水。
You'll have them drinking like the ground after a summer drought.
那么,我得到这个工作?
So, I got the job?
没有。
No.
总之,到费城去参加一个俱乐部。
Now, got a club date in Philly anyway.
快点,戴夫。
Come on, Dave.
回头见,姑娘们。 - 再见,哈利。
See you later, girls. - Bye, Harry.
在某些方面,战争结束了,我觉得有些遗憾。
You know, in some ways, I'm sorry the war is over.
穿着军装他们看起来很强大。
They look so swell in their uniforms.
特别是埃尔。
Especially Al.
你会看到的。
Would you look at that.
怀念周六的舞会
∮ Missed the Saturday dance ∮
听说房♥间都挤满了人
∮ I heard they crowded the floor ∮
没有你我不能忍♥受
∮ Couldn't bear it without you ∮
不要到处乱走
∮ Don't get around much anymore ∮
认为我会参加这个俱乐部
∮ Thought I'd visit the club ∮
走到门那边去
∮ Got as far as the door ∮
他们会问我关于你的事
∮ They'd have asked me about you ∮
不要到处乱走
∮ Don't get around much anymore ∮
不...
No, no, no, no.
永远不要远离你,有魅力的姑娘。
Never from you, cutie pie.
那么,还有什么要求?
So, any requests?
你知道“马丁的狂欢”?
Do you know "Makin' Whoopee"?
另一个新娘 另一个六月 另一个阳光明媚的蜜月
∮ Another bride, Another June, Another sunny honeymoon ∮
另一个季节
∮ Another season ∮
另一个理由
∮ Another reason ∮
因为马丁的狂欢
∮ For making whoopee ∮
许多鞋子 许多稻谷
∮ A lot of shoes, a lot of rice ∮
新郎有些紧张, 他回答了两次
∮ The groom is nervous, he answers twice ∮
那确实让人疲乏 如果他要是愿意举♥行♥狂欢
∮ It's really killing, that he's so willin' to make whoopee ∮
一个小爱巢的照片
∮ Now picture a little love nest ∮
下面种满了玫瑰
∮ Down where the roses cling ∮
描绘着相同的甜蜜的爱巢
∮ Picture the same sweet love nest ∮
想想将是怎样的一年
∮ Think what a year will bring ∮
先生,你不能这样做
Mister, you can't do this.
许多要洗的衣服 还有婴儿服
∮ He's washin' dishes and baby clothes ∮
他是那么雄心勃勃的, 他甚至缝制…
∮ He's so ambitious he even sews ∮
你知道,她是个好女孩。但这是个堕落的事。
You know, she's a nice girl. And this is a rotten thing to do.
玛丽亚!玛丽亚!
Maria! Maria!
名字叫克拉伦斯·布特斯,美女。
Names Clarence Butts, cutie pie.
没有如果,还有或者。
No if's and's or's.
我只是路过。
I'm just passing through.
但是我会回来看你的。
But I'll back for you.
那家伙赚不了多少钱?
How much money does that guy make?
每次只有5,000。
Only 5,000 each time.
玛丽亚!
Maria!
嗨 卢斯。
Hi Luce.
看着它。
Watch it there.
玛利亚,过来。我想告诉你些事情。
Oh, Maria, come here. I gotta tell you something.
你不会相信的。
You won't believe it. You won't believe it.
我们要结婚了。
We're gonna get married.
那好极了。 - 不是吗?
Oh, that's wonderful. - Isn't it, though?
我们要喝杯酒庆祝下。 - 拿啤酒过来。
Have a beer. - Yes, take it.
伊凡,那不是很好吗? -当然。
Isn't that great? - sure.
玛丽亚,巧克力。
Maria, chocolates.
玛丽亚,拿巧克力过来。 - 你闻到我新的香水味了吗?是法国香水。
Maria, take the chocolates. - Did you smell my new perfume? It's from France.
吃些巧克力。 - 谢谢。
Take them. - Oh, thanks.
玛利亚,你看起来很高兴。我很高兴你很快乐。
Maria, you look so happy. I'm glad you're happy.
你这么高兴。我也这么高兴。
I'm so happy. You're so happy.
每个人都很高兴。
Everything is happy.
订婚派对。明天再告诉你。
A party. Engagement party. I'll tell you about it tomorrow.
到时再见。
See you guys around.
好吧。
Al right.
我们准备去底特律定居!底特律!
We're gonna live in Detroit! Detroit!
你睡着了吗,亲爱的?
Do you sleep, my darling?
谢谢你。哈利。
Thank you. Harry.
展览品“A”, 是我的。
Exhibit A, my friend.
咸得像深蓝色的海水。
Salty as the deep blue sea.
哦耶。
Oh, yeah.
谢谢你,伙计。
Thanks, pal.
还有吉他。带小姐们进来。否则你会遗憾的。
Still got the guitar. Bring the ladies in. You won't regret it.
这些家伙花钱把她们弄醉了。
Guys pay to get them all drunk and mushy.
我的音乐让她们发热和躁动…准备杀人了。
My music gets them hot and bothered and ready for the kill.
想念周六的舞会
∮ Missed the Saturday date ∮
听说人都挤满了
I heard it was full of people.
没有你我不堪忍♥受
I can't bear without you.
不错,哈利
Not bad, Harry.
不要再到处乱走了
∮ Don't get around much anymore ∮
我不知道。你是为了小费吗?
I don't know. You play for tips?
好吧好吧。我会尝试一下。
Okay, okay. I'll give it a try.
给他杯酒,哈利。 - 拿威士忌。
Get him a drink, Harry. - Whiskey up.
嘿 有。
hey there is.
嘿 一个条件,你搞定那条狗。
Hey, on one condition, you gotta get rid of that dog.
你看那是一条狗吗?
That look like a dog to you?
电影精选列表