I don't know.
我刚才跟我的姐姐在一起
I was with my sister, which was part of the plan.
这是计划的一部分
什么计划?
- What plan? - Until you woke me up.
一直等到你叫醒我
费鲁乔把我的药都拿走了 我要怎么睡着呢?
How am I to sleep when Ferruccio has taken all my pills?
费鲁乔去买♥♥咖啡和羊角面包了
Ferruccio has gone for coffee and croissants.
我的药呢?
Where is my medication?
枫丹白露医生说 我们应该把它们放在厨房♥里
Dr. Fontainebleau said we should keep them in the kitchen.
连我藏起来的那些也是?
Even the ones I hid?
你翻了我的口袋
You went through my pockets.
还有 您今天要给医生打电♥话♥
Also, you are going to call the doctor today.
不 今天我和贝里尼约好了
No. No, today I have an appointment with Bellini.
夫人 那也有时间打电♥话♥给医生的
- Madam. - Mm?
You can still call the doctor.
有我的包裹吗?
Has a package arrived for me?
是的 从雅典寄来的包裹 是您的姐姐亚金蒂寄来的
Yes. A parcel from Athens, from your sister, Yakinthi.
很好
Good.
(第二幕:重要真♥相♥)
- 好的 - 嗯哼
- Okay. - Mm-hmm.
这里很棒
Here is great.
看起来不错
It looks great. It looks La Callas.
看起来很有卡拉斯女士的风格
希腊色彩 华丽而悲伤 由过去构成
Greek, grand, sad, framed by the past...
我今天要称呼玛丽亚 还是卡拉斯女士?
Now, am I calling you Maria or La Callas today?
今天叫我玛丽亚吧
Today, Maria.
- 在这里吗? - 是的 好的
- Here? - Please, okay.
- 开拍吧 - 拍摄中
- Okay, roll. - Rolling.
玛丽亚
Maria.
我知道你想要复出
I understand you're looking to make something of a comeback.
并没有 我无意登台表演了
Not really. I have no intention of performing on stage.
我之前以为你想再次找回你的声音
I understood that you were seeking to find your voice again.
我在寻找我失去的东西
I am seeking something I lost.
你为什么想再次唱歌♥呢?
And why do you want to sing again?
因为音乐是如此庞大
Oh, because music is so enormous.
把你包裹在一种折磨的状态中
It envelops you in a state of torture.
这就是理由吗?
- That is a reason? - Mm-mm.
音乐生于苦难
Music is born of misery.
生于痛苦
Of suffering.
幸福从来不会奏出美妙的旋律
Happiness never produced a beautiful melody.
音乐似乎是从痛苦中诞生的
It seems, music is born of distress.
从贫穷中诞生的
And poverty.
你出身贫寒吗?
And you were born very poor.
是的
Mm, yes.
我以前会为了赚钱而唱歌♥
I used to sing for money.
我昨晚才意识到 一切都是从那里开始的
I just realized last night,
that is where it all began.
你想要喝咖啡吗?
Do you want coffee?
不 我想要勇气
No, I want courage.
我想要勇气 让我走进这家墨西哥餐厅
I want courage to be able to go into this Mexican restaurant,
点一盘墨西哥卷饼、奶油和莎莎酱
and order a plate of fajitas and cream and salsa.
为什么需要勇气?
Why courage?
因为每天早上 我遛狗走过这里的时候 那股味道
Because the smell when I walk by here each morning with my dogs reminds me
都会让我想起 我终于让我妈滚蛋的那一天
of the day I finally told my mother to fuck off.
你应该在自传里用一整章讲这段故事
You should write a whole chapter about it in the autobiography.
一定要把那章命名为
You must call it The Day I Finally Told My Mother to Fuck Off
《我终于在墨西哥的一家餐馆里 让我妈滚蛋的那一天》
in a Restaurant in Mexico.
不是在墨西哥的一家餐厅里
It wasn't in a restaurant in Mexico.
我让布鲁娜给她烧菜
I asked Bruna to cook for her,
因为布鲁娜什么菜都会烧
because Bruna can cook anything.
而我妈妈什么事都会搞砸
And my mother can ruin anything.
在电影这部分 你应该唱歌♥ 玛丽亚
This is the part of the film where you're expected to sing, Maria.
快他妈唱吧!
So fucking sing.
卡拉斯女士应该唱歌♥的
La Callas is expected to sing.
别找借口
No excuses. No diva-imagined sickness.
没有歌♥后想象中的疾病
别像罗马那样 别像考文特花♥园♥那样 别像纽约那样
Not like Rome, not like Covent Garden, not like New York.
快他妈唱吧!
Fucking sing!
等我准备好 我就会唱
I will sing when I am ready to sing.
- 好吧 经过昨夜 我有了一些想法 - 我也是
- Okay, so I had some thoughts overnight. - So did I.
卡拉斯女士需要聚光灯
La Callas needs a spotlight.
我找来一位灯光师 而他...
I asked one of the lighting guys. He's...
他就在上面
He's up there.
皮埃尔?
Pierre?
你好 夫人
Bonjour, madame.
你好
Bonjour.
只有卡拉斯女士能够 让一位法国剧院技术员甘愿错过午餐
Only La Callas could make a French theater technician miss lunch.
但只有你和我
But it's just you and me and the piano.
还有钢琴
还有亲爱的皮埃尔
- And sweet Pierre. - No, no.
不 我让他把聚光灯打开 然后就离开
I asked him to give us the light, then go away.
这是私人时光
This is private.
但这也是你想要置身的地方 无论是哪里
But also, this is wherever the hell you want it to be.
纽约
New York, Covent Garden, La Scala...
考文特花♥园♥
斯卡拉歌♥剧院
威尼斯
Venice.
威尼斯 1949年
Venice, 1949.
我当时很胖
I was fat.
丰腴之美
Beautiful fat.
- 不 你从来没有胖过 - 有过的
- No, you were never fat. - I was.
我坐贡多拉抵达 我以为我会把它弄沉
I arrived by gondola and thought I would sink it.
威尼斯 1949年
Venice, '49...
你饰演埃尔维拉
You were Elvira.
Mm.
有人生病了 你用一周就学会了
Someone got sick and you learned it in one week.
就这样开始了
And so it began.
你知道《清教♥徒♥》吗?
Do you know I Puritani?
我知道《清教♥徒♥》吗?
Do I know I Puritani?
Whoo!
♪ Qui la voce
♪ Sua soave ♪
♪ Mi chiamava ♪
♪ E poi sparì ♪
♪ Qui giurava ♪
♪ Esser fedele ♪
♪ Qui il giurava ♪
♪ E poi crudele ♪
♪ Poi crudele ♪
♪ Mi fuggì! ♪
我刚刚感觉 卡拉斯女士就在这个房♥间里
I just felt La Callas in this room.
我们只需要继续努力
We just need to keep trying.
Mm.
♪ Ah! Rendetemi ♪
♪ La speme ♪
♪ O lasciate ♪
♪ Lasciatemi ♪
♪ Morir! ♪
- 精彩! - 出色!
Brava!
- 精彩! - 出色!
- Brava, brava! - Bellissima!
- 出色! - 精彩!
- 精彩! - 出色!
我们再试一次
Let's try again.
今天不了
Not today.
太好了
Great.
你还没解释清楚 你在拍什么电影?
You haven't really explained.
What is this film you're making?
电影叫《卡拉斯女士:最后的日子》
It's called La Callas: The Last Days.
那样的话
Well, in that case,
开拍吧
roll camera.
Rolling.
拍摄中
照理说 你的孩子 现在应该已经那么大了
Your child would've been that age by now.
你的宝宝
Your baby.
也就是他没允许你生下来的孩子
The one he wouldn't allow you to have.
这是真的 是吧?
Well, that is true, isn't it?
他让你怀孕了 然后不许你把孩子生下来?
He got you pregnant and then wouldn't allow you to have the baby.
刚才
Just now,
我到威尼斯了
I was in Venice.
与他相识之前
Before him.
坠入爱河之前
Before love.
我在慢慢地回顾我的人生
Slowly, slowly, I am looking back at my life.
看到真♥相♥
Seeing the truth.
我玩轮盘赌赢了
I won at roulette.
也许是他让你赢的
Perhaps he let you win.
轮盘赌是没法作弊的
You cannot cheat at roulette.
任何人都可以在任何事上作弊
Everyone can cheat at everything.
电影精选列表