我管家的背怎么样?
And how is my butler's back?
除了停止搬动钢琴 没有其他治疗方法
Oh, there is no cure for it
other than stop moving pianos.
Hmm.
我给他看了记事簿 您每天的服药记录
I showed him the diary,
the medicines that you are taking every day.
Hmm.
我有一种奇怪的感觉 分享别人的医疗信息是违法的
I have a strange feeling sharing someone's medical information
is against the law.
- 不是吗? - 夫人
- No? - Madame? Uh...
我需要跟您谈谈
Mm?
I need to have a conversation with you
谈谈生和死
about life and death.
谈谈理智和疯狂
About sanity and insanity.
钢琴的位置很好
The piano is in a good place.
谢谢
Thank you.
夫人 请吧
Madame, please.
我去做饭 她会好起来的
I'm going to cook, and she will be better.
她太瘦了
She's too skinny.
她已经三天没吃东西了
She hasn't eaten for three days.
上次她四天没吃东西 所以...
Last time, she didn't eat for four days, so...
现在情况还可以
...we're still okay.
Hmm?
但你准备好之后 她会像往常一样给狗吃
Yeah, but then you're going to prepare it, and she'll give it to the dogs, as usual.
夫人?
Madam?
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
夫人 我煮了咖啡
Madam, I have made coffee.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
夫人 还有
Madam, also,
有一条口信要转达给您
there is a message for you.
是钢琴家说的
- Mm? - From the pianist.
他说 不管发生什么事 您明天一定要再去见他
He said, uh, no matter what happens,
you must go to see him again tomorrow.
他说他从您的声音里听到了希望
He said he heard hope in your voice.
我想这可能是一件好事 我想
I thought that might be a good thing.
- I thought that, uh... - Mm?
这可能会让您开心
It might make you happy.
药箱没有锁
The medicine cabinet is unlocked.
你可以把里面的药全部扔掉
You can throw it all away.
医生可不是这样跟我们说的
Ah, um, that is not what the doctor told us we should do.
他是医生吗?
Was he even a doctor?
他是一位专家 夫人
He's a specialist, madam.
他擅长什么方向?
And what does he specialize in?
血液
Blood.
所以他取走了您的血液样本
That is why he took a sample of your blood.
但是他说 即使在检查结果出来之前
But he said, even before the result of the test,
我们也应该控制好您的用药
we should get your medication under control.
用药在控制之中
It is under control.
在我的控制之中
It's under my control.
而医生讨厌这样
And doctors hate that.
我需要你帮我 预约一位沉默寡言的理发师
I need you to make me an appointment with a hairdresser that doesn't speak.
等我写自传时
And when I write my autobiography,
我会给它起名为 《费鲁乔拯救我生命那一天》
I will title it The Day Ferruccio Saved My Life.
是哪一天 夫人?
And what day was that, madam?
每一天
Every day. Every single day.
每一天都是
我怎么会讨厌你呢?
That's why I hate you.
我掉进河里 而你总是把我捞上来
I fall into a river, and you always fish me out.
好的 夫人
Yes, madam.
找一间服务生都认识我的咖啡馆 帮我订一个位子
Book me a table at the café where the waiters know who I am.
我想听奉承
I'm in the mood for adulation.
卡拉斯夫人
- Madame Callas. - Hmm.
我只是想说 有一次在纽约 你让我很伤心
I just wanted to say that once, in New York, you broke my heart.
- 哪首咏叹调? - 不是
What aria?
我是说你让我很伤心 因为我买♥♥了两张票 而你没有出现
No, no, you broke my heart because I bought two tickets
and you failed to appear.
- 他们说你身体不舒服 这就是人生 - 我当时身体不舒服
They said you were unwell, so...
- C'est la vie. - Then I was unwell.
- 没关系 我没有记仇 - 我当时身体不舒服
It's okay. No hard feelings.
- I was unwell. - Madame, it's okay.
夫人 没关系的 我都忘了 直到刚才看到你
I forgot about it until I saw you just now.
大家都说我是装的 我从没有装过!
People always said I was faking it. I was never faking it.
你根本不知道
You have no idea, no idea of the pain
不知道把音乐从腹腔挤出来 从可怜的嘴里吐出来有多痛苦!
to pull music through your belly, out your poor mouth.
不知道!
No idea!
夫人
Madame.
或许我们可以在里面给您找一个位子
Perhaps we can find you a seat inside.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
我来餐厅是为了被奉承
I come to restaurants to be adored.
请吧
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想说 今晚你永远定义了维奥莱塔
May I say that tonight you defined Violetta forever.
你就是维奥莱塔
You are Violetta.
玛丽亚
- Maria. - Hmm.
你去哪里了?
- Where have you been? - I think you know.
我想你知道
打扰一下
- Excuse me. - Mm?
我的英文不好 但花会代我表达
My English no good, but flower says it.
伟大的茶花女
Magnificent Traviata.
今晚 所有人都想奉承你
Mm.
- Tonight, everyone wants to worship you. - Mm.
打扰一下 卡拉斯夫人
Excuse me, Madame Callas.
有人迫切地想见你
There is someone who's just dying to meet you.
我想知道你是否愿意让他 开心一整天、一整周、一整月、一生
I wondered if you would make his day, his week,
his month, his life.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir, may I borrow your wife just for a few moments?
我可以借用一下你的妻子吗?
我想你需要排队
- I think there is a queue. - No, I don't queue.
不 我不排队
你是谁?
Who are you?
亚里士多德·欧纳西斯
Aristotle Onassis.
这是我为你举办的派对
This is my party, thrown in your honor.
如果你想数一数 我为你准备了一千朵粉红玫瑰
And if you want to count them, I got a thousand pink roses just for you.
有人告诉我
I was told it was a smart thing to do
结识首席歌♥剧女王是明智之举
to associate myself with the Prima Donna Assoluta.
所以这场派对是一种商业策略
So this party was a business strategy.
但后来我坠入爱河了
Hmm.
But then I fell in love.
- 你爱上歌♥剧了? - 不
- You fell in love with opera. - No.
我爱上你了
I fell in love with you.
Hmm.
我很丑
I'm ugly, but I'm rich.
但我很有钱
我是希腊人 但我来自阿根廷
I'm Greek, but I'm from Argentina.
我结婚了
I'm married,
但现在是1959年
but it's 1959.
所以...我通过望远镜坠入爱河了
So...
To falling in love through binoculars.
我通过望眼镜注视着你
I watched you through these.
你爱我 但在今晚之前 你从未见过我?
You love me,
and yet you've never set eyes on me before tonight.
Oh!
我感觉被冒犯了
Now I'm offended.
我们见过的
- We met. - Hmm?
在威尼斯
In Venice. At the film festival.
在电影节上
但我猜当时有很多电影明星
But I guess there were a lot of movie stars,
所以你不记得我这个丑陋的小老头
so you forgot the little ugly guy.
而我并没有忘记你
Well, I didn't forget you.
你想跳舞吗?
Do you want to dance?
我该回到我丈夫身边了
I should get back to my husband.
你再也不会回到你丈夫身边了
You will never go back to your husband.
Hmm.
有时就是会发生这样的事
Sometimes this thing happens,
现在正在发生的事
the thing... that's happening right now.
现在正在发生什么事?
And what is the thing that is happening right now? Hmm?
某种定局已成
A decision is made.
不是谁做的决定 但是...
Not by anyone, but
事情就是会这样
it's how it's going to be.
对不起 欧纳西斯先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Onassis.
我应该有什么感觉吗?
Am I supposed to be feeling something?
是的
Yes.
这是你人生中第一次有这种感觉
For the first time in your life.
电影精选列表