- I mean, he seems to love it.
- 真的?
- Really?
- 是的,我有,那个
- Yeah, we have, you know,
我还有个室友
we have another roommate, too.
他的名字叫汤姆,是个白人,
His name's Tom, he's a white guy,
他留着山羊胡子,在镇上就能遇到他.
he has a goatee, might see him around town.
但我们都住在一起
But we all live together.
哦,我懂了
Well, I got, I don't know, I got a bunch
我不知道,我
of that hard charging out of me.
我在军队待了8年
I was in the Army for 8 years.
我第一次外出,我去伊♥拉♥克♥去过两次,
My first tour, I went to Iraq twice,
其中就有我的第一次外训,你知道的
and my first tour, you know,
我有点,有点像奥斯卡汤姆,你知道的
I was like, I was kinda like Oscar and Tom, you know.
但是你看到的,那些
But when you see what, like,
从你身边经过的人,你知道的
people really go through and it's, you know,
和在电视里看到的完全不一样
it's a lot different than in the media.
刚开始我很恨他们
At first I hated 'em, you know,
我听到各种传言
I listened to all the propaganda
你知道,那里的每个人都很坏
and, you know, everybody's bad that's there.
在那里呆久了
And then the more I was there I ended up
我负责看守关押的嫌犯
being in charge of the detainees.
那些,被逮捕的人
Like, the people that we arrested that,
你知道,就是那种叛乱分子之类的人
you know, were insurgents or whatever.
当我看到他们,你知道
When I took a look at 'em, you know,
他们没穿制♥服♥
they weren't dressed in uniforms,
没有武器
they didn't have any weapons,
他们其实只是平民
they were just people.
我就,你知道
I was just, I don't know,
我每天都在想我可能要死
I just thought I was gonna die every day
因为那时候我的团长提出
'cause my platoon sergeant at the time
让我看管50只冲♥锋♥枪♥
she volunteered me to be the lead 50 cal gunner.
我们本来都是卡车司机
We were all truck drivers and going
负责护送和物资之类的
on convoys and stuff so right when
当她告诉我时,我就像这样
she told me that I was like,
"啊,我这是要死的节奏啊"
"Well, I'm gonna die."
我真的相信
And I really believed that,
所以我整天都是房♥间里锻炼
so the whole time that we were home training
我努力锻炼,非常努力
I worked hard, partied hard,
所以我身上有三道纹身
and that's why I have all these tattoos.
我就是,我不知道
I just, I don't know, like I really
可能真的认为我会死
thought I was gonna die so I got like
这是我妈妈,这是多米尼加共和国共和国的
my mom and that's like the middle of the
这是我们一家都画在这里
Dominican flag and has my family around it.
-这是谁?
- Who's this?
- 这是我祖父,之前和你提到的
- That's about my grandfather that I told you about.
这就是他
It has to do with him,
他,看起来,病得很重,我们
he was, like, really sick and we
都认为他要走了
thought we were gonna lose him.
当我见到他的时候
And I thought that while I was there
他快死了,我呢
that he was gonna die and so I was like,
我就纹了这个来纪念他
I'll get this to kind of commemorate him.
这代表着死亡源于生存
It represents with death comes life.
这手臂上纹的是... 你听说过
This arm is all, have you heard of
这本书《蝇王》么?
the book Lord of the Flies?
- 是的
- Mm-hmm.
- 耶,就是那个
- Yeah, that's what this one is,
这是。。
it's a...
- 哦,耶,让我看看
- Oh, yeah, let me see.
- 耶,看,有贝壳
- Yeah, look, has the conch,
孩子们发生了空难
has the kids crashing, the plane crashing.
这个小孩使我明白适者生存的道理
The little kids, that's why I got survival of the fittest.
-我认为最垃圾最变♥态♥的两件事
- I think that sick fuck's been breaking into
就是私闯民宅和打飞机
people's houses and jerking off and shit.
- 恩
- Uh-uh.
真♥他♥妈♥的恶心
That's fuckin' disgusting, man.
嘿,我过会和你会合
Hey, I'll catch you later.
你为什么不在那房♥间里打飞机?
Why don't you go jack off in some houses.
- 你懂得
- You got.
- 亚当,嗨,你通过了
- Adam, hi, so you passed.
- 耶,我升到大三啦。
- Yeah, I'm a Junior now.
我就想赶快毕业然后离开这个城市
I just wanna graduate and get outta this town.
她怎么样?
How's she?
- 还要几天了,我们明年再见咯
- Any day now, we'll see ya next year.
-好的,再见
- Alright. - Bye.
-再见
- Bye.
-来这里,来这里
- Come here, come here.
-嘿,哥们,嘿,哥们,嘿,嘿,老兄
- Hey, man, hey, hey, hey, man!
你哪根筋不对了
You're fuckin' up my shit!
- 他就喜欢那样
- He likes it.
- 干♥你♥,屌♥丝.
- Fuck you, you spic.
- 我要让你去见鬼去吧
- I'm gonna make him go DF.
- 我要出去工作了
- I gotta go to work, fuck.
我他妈的今晚要值夜班
I got a fuckin' night shift.
-伊内兹说他过了月经期
- Inez said that she missed her
他可能怀孕了
period and she might be pregnant.
- 我怀孕了
- I am pregnant.
- 什么?
- What?
- 妈妈妈妈妈妈
- Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma.
妈妈妈妈妈妈
Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma, ma.
妈妈妈妈妈妈
Ma, ma, ma, ma, ma.
- 对不起让你看到那些
- I'm sorry you had to see that.
你想象不出我怎么成长的
You don't really, uh, know how I grew up.
我爸爸死命的打我
My dad beat the fuck outta me.
先用打火机烧,然后用烟烫
It started with lighter burns and cigarette burns
最后是来一通拳头
and then it graduated to closed fists.
我都不知道我错哪里
I don't even remember doing anything,
我想,他就是想打我,让我痛苦
I think he just liked to do it, he liked the pain.
他认为那就是爱我
That equaled love to me,
所以我去打橄榄球,我是
so I played football and I was
队里最瘦的
the skinniest guy on the team
但我能抗打击
and I could take the fuckin' hits.
这是我从爸爸那里得来的, 他创造了我这个怪物
I owe that to my dad, he created a monster.
因此大家都喜欢我, 我上满了高中两年
That's why everyone loved me, I was all-state two years.
我试着让他感到骄傲
I was trying to make him proud
但,事实上他越是打我越是开心
and it seemed like the more I got hit
越是开心 越是开心
the more he cheered, the more he cheered.
我记得第一次退后传球
I remember the first time I dropped back
我就站在那里等
for a pass and it was, and I sat back in the pocket
我早该扔出去,我早该扔出去
and I coulda threw it, I coulda threw it,
但我知道有个家伙要冲上来
but I knew that this fuckin' cocksucker across
他要揍我
here was gonna come and he was gonna hit me.
我等了一两秒
And I waited just seconds,
因为我想让他揍我
'cause I wanted him to hit me.
所以我停了下来
So I stopped, I dropped back
我被打得生疼
and I got cracked so fuckin' hard.
那个,第一次我看到所有人
Well, first I saw everyone else, like,
你知道吗,他们关心我
you know, concerned for me.
除了我父亲,就他一人站在那里
Except my dad, he was the only one standing
好像在欢呼
and he was cheering like,
"耶,爬起来,爬起来!"
"Yeah, get up, get up!"
然后我意识到我勃起了
And then I realized that I got an erection.
非常不可思议
And it was weird.
我生命里第一次感到性冲动
It was the first time in my life I felt intimacy.
我觉得我让我父亲很自豪
I felt like I just made my dad proud of me.
从那时起,不管什么比赛
And so whenever I played from then on,
我都为此而奋斗
it was like that's what I strived for.
为了获得那种注意
I strived for that attention,
我不是在运动
I wasn't even playing the sport
为运动而运动,我是为了痛苦而运动
to play the sport, I was playing it for the pain.
现在我是个父亲了
And now I'm a father and I have
我有个9岁的儿子,
电影精选列表