-你可以做我的保镖
- You can be my bouncer.
- 保镖?
- Bouncer? -
- 我太瘦了不适合做保镖
- I'm too skinny to be a bouncer.
我和杰西将会是最差的保镖团
Me and Jess, dude, that'd be like the worst bouncers ever.
- 你可以做我的美容师,给我美容
- You could be my makeup artist and do my makeup.
-我不知道我是否能干这个,但...
- I don't know if I'd be good at that, but...
- 伊内兹过得怎么样?
- How's Inez doing?
- 额,她过得不错
- Uh, she's doing good.
- 是吗?
- Yeah?
- 是的.
- Yeah.
- 她的家长很酷,对吧?
- Her parents are pretty cool, right?
-她妈妈非常酷
- Her mom's pretty cool,
他爸爸是个一根筋
her dad's a dick though.
- 是啊,你不喜欢他
- Yeah, you just don't like him
就是因为他不让你干♥他♥女儿
'cause he doesn't let you fuck her.
-是啊,不过,他拿我们没辙
- Yeah, well, that's nothing he can stop me from doing.
- 哦,是么?
- Oh yeah?
- 是的.
- Yeah.
- 你两是要在一起了?
- Are you guys gonna go all the way?
- 是啊.快了
- Yeah, hopefully soon.
- 把他熄灭吧,哥们
- Kill the roach, man.
- 我他妈的需要送你
- I need to give you a fuckin'
一个快乐的生日礼物吗?
Happy Birthday present, right?
- 你送么?在我生日的时候
- You do? It is my birthday.
- 是啊
- Yeah, it is.
让我想想,我要送什么
I'll think of something.
我不信你生日的时候会带我出去玩
I can't believe you're hanging out with me on your birthday.
- 这镇上也没啥可以玩的
- There's nothing else to do in this town.
好吧,我甚至还没有送过你生日礼物
- Well, I didn't even get you a birthday present.
- 你不用送
- You don't have to.
- 也许我可以在你生日的时候表演脱衣舞
- Maybe I should give you a birthday strip tease.
我需要练习下我的新工作
I need help practicing for my new job.
-做个脱衣舞娘?
- Being a stripper?
- 恩哼
- Mm-hmm.
所以你要告诉我,你的想法
So, you have to tell me what you think.
- 米格尔会杀了我的
- Miguel's gonna kill me.
- 来吧,你知道他是那种像活在监狱里的人
- Come on, you know, he's the one who's in jail.
- 嘿
- Hi.
- 嗨, 汤姆
- Hey, Tom.
恩,我要2号♥套餐,我可以在上面再加点芝士
- Uh, I'll have a number two, can I add some
或者一些墨西哥胡椒么?
cheese and some jalape?os on that?
-当然可以
- Sure.
还要什么?
Anything else?
- 是的,再来瓶可乐
- Yeah, I'll have a diet Coke.
- 好的
- Okay.
- 你过得怎么样?
- So, how you been?
- 很好,天天忙着上班
- Good, working all the time.
-一直工作吗?
- Working all the time?
你总是这么开心.
You're always so happy.
- 我不是开心,服务生就该这样
- I'm not happy, I'm a waitress.
- 你什么时候休息?
- When's your next day off?
- 星期六
- Saturday.
- 星期六?
- Saturday.
- 是的
- Yeah.
- 我在想,我可以带你出去玩?
- I was wondering, think I could take you out?
-好啊.
- Sure.
7:30怎么样?
How 'bout 7:30?
- 好呀.
- Yeah.
- 酷毙了,我会在7:30接你
- Sweet, I'll pick you up at 7:30
别忘了保持这个笑容
and make sure to bring that smile.
- 所以,呃....
- So, um...
-我该给你多少钱?
- What do I owe ya?
-四美元.
- $4.00.
-四美元
- $4.00.
- 好热.
- That was hot.
你是个小流氓
You've been a naughty boy.
我能打你的屁♥股♥吗?
Can I spank you?
-随你便
- If you want.
- 过得如何 ?
- How's it going?
我好久没看到你了
I haven't seen you in awhile.
- 过去的两个月过的很糟糕
- These past couple of months have been pretty hard.
我的猫得了重病,几个星期前死掉了
My cat got really sick and he died actually a few weeks ago.
- 很抱歉
- I'm so sorry.
- 我是在野地里发现它的,它很美丽
- Yeah, it was pretty wild discovering exactly
为什么他会闯进我的生活?对我来说,他是如此重要!你知道的
who he was to me and why he came into my life, you know.
他和我形影相随,我却忽视了他的存在
He knew all along, but I had no idea.
我猜,当我遇到它的时候
I guess, I mean, he was already four
他已经四岁了,你知道的
years old when I met him, you know.
我和他只生活了两年半
I only had him for two and half years
只有两年半啊!你知道的!
and those two and a half years, you know,
出生后它的妈妈抛弃了它
discovered that, well, he was born and his mom had
它需要一个妈妈
abandoned him and he needed a mom.
所以它找到了我
So, he came to me, but discovered that we
我觉得我们前世就应该认识,我们都是受过伤的人
had several past lives together, really traumatic ones
在他去世之前,我们彼此慰藉。
that we both needed to heal before he could move forward.
- 是啊
- Yeah.
- 这可能是我生命中所经历的
- And it was probably one of the most intense
最刻骨铭心的事了.
things I've ever experienced, too, and...
- 哦
- Oh.
- 他在我臂弯里安静的死去
- He died in my arms peacefully,
就像熟睡过去
it was really profound getting to
- 抱歉. - - 看着它最后咽气
- I'm sorry. - - see him take his
- 没关系,你知道的
- last breath, it's okay, you know.
他承受了太多的痛苦了 他患了癌症
He was suffering so much, he had cancer.
现在他无处不在,
And now he's everywhere, you know we attach
我依然感觉到,他紧紧的靠在我身边,你知道的
so much to the physical, you know.
我现在已经感觉到他无处不在
I just realized that now he's everywhere,
他和我永远在一起
that he's always with me.
- 这是值得安慰的.
- There's something reassuring about that.
-是的
- Right.
- 我想,在现实世界失去了他
- I think, as hard as it is to lose them
但在精神上,他一直在我们身边。
in the physical world to know that they're still there.
-有个朋友让我把他安葬在他的农场里。
- A friend of mine offered to let me bury him at his
在那里我们举♥行♥了一个非常美丽的葬礼
ranch and I had a really beautiful ceremony there
把它葬在了两颗树之间
and buried him in between two trees and...
让他重归泥土,你知道的
put him back in the earth, you know?
- 让它成长,这很好 - -这很好
- To let him grow. - - It's funny,
- 换做是我做不到,还记得茉莉吗?
- I couldn't do that, remember Jasmine?
-恩
- Mm-hmm.
- 她死的时候也在依偎在我手臂上
- The too? When she died, she died in my arms here, too.
- 恩
- Uh-huh.
- 总会有一些残酷的事情
- And there's something about the harshness,
我不认为他命中注定要在这里
I don't think she was meant for here.
- 是的
- Right.
- 只是,我做不到
- I just, I couldn't deal with it.
我不能把她埋到土里
I couldn't put her in the ground here,
我不想让她留在这里
I didn't want her here and her mate was
她死的时候她的配偶和我们在一起
with us when she died and we're really still
我用这个美丽的围巾把她包起来
and I wrapped her in this beautiful scarf.
-恩哼
- Mm-hmm.
- 我把她放到一个冰箱的冷冻柜里
- And I put her in a box in the freezer actually.
- 噢 天哪
- Oh my goodness.
- 因为我要带她去纽约
- Because I was taking her back to New York
我虽然无法让她存活
and I didn't know how to preserve her.
但我觉得,我身体里的每一个细胞
I just, every core of my cellular being
都不允许我把她丢在这里
would not allow me to leave her here.
- 是的.
- Right.
我不认为这样做是对的,
- I didn't think it was good, I thought the place
我只是觉得不应该把她埋到肮脏的土里,所以我把他放到盒子里,冰住他
had a bad spirit, so I put her in this box, I froze her.
-这听起来有点残忍♥
- Which sounds a little harsh,
电影精选列表