- Well, what's so gross about that anyways?
我意思是,真的
I mean, really.
-我意思是,她含着罗伯特的精♥液♥
- I mean, she has Robert's splooge
然后跑去让卡洛斯射出来
in her mouth and then she goes
我意思是
and makes out with Carlos.
如果洛斯给罗伯特来一个口♥交♥
I mean, that'd be like if Carlos
那酸爽...
gave Robert a BJ, it's the same thing pretty much.
所以那么,我意思是,想象下
- So what, man, I mean, think about,
就是某些花♥花♥公♥子♥干了某些女孩
like, say some dude goes and fucks some girl
然后回家
and then he goes home,
回家找他的女朋友,他的天使
goes home to his girlfriend and his angel
她们就一直在那里等着
and she's just there waiting.
她火热地看着他
She's, like, so stoked to see him,
脱掉他的裤子
she just, like, rips off his pants
立刻开始给他口♥交♥
and immediately starts giving him a blow job.
想象下,他的鸡♥巴♥
Well, guess what? His dick was in
两个小时前还在别的女孩阴♥道♥里抽♥插♥过
some other girl's vagina, like, two hours earlier.
现在放到了她的嘴里
So now her mouth all over his dick
然后他们又做♥爱♥
with the vagina and it's just,
像这样
they go have sex after that and it's like the same thing.
常常发生
And it happens all the time.
是啊,那么,我不懂了
- Yeah, well, I don't know,
我不明白好好的一个女孩
I just don't see how a girl would
怎么能那样做
be able to do something like that.
如果伊内兹能和我口♥交♥的话
If Inez ever did something like that
我可能就不会有别的女朋友了
to me I'd probably never have another girlfriend.
无论如何,一会我给你口♥交♥
- Whatever, well, sucks for you then.
如果你不想伊内兹愚弄你
If you don't want Inez to fool around on you,
你知道怎么做么?
you know what you gotta do, right?
- 不知道.
- No.
- 你要添她的逼
- You gotta eat some fuckin' pussy, man.
你可以学着怎么舔
You get good at eatin' pussy then
她就永远不会有理由糊弄你了
she'll like never have a reason to fool around on you.
- 我从没见过那样
- I've never looked at it in that way.
- 是啊,你要用点力,知道么?
- Yeah, you gotta put some effort in, you know?
- 是的.
- Yeah.
那只是为了消遣
It is only for pleasure,
我能记住的就这些
that's all I can remember right now.
就好比,你蹲在那里
It's, like, when you're down there
开始舔,你懂的,伊内兹或者别的女孩
eating, you know, Inez or whatever girl out,
别担心要求她这么做,你知道
don't be afraid to ask her, you know.
好比,因为如果你不提出来
Like, what she likes, 'cause if you
她就不会告诉你要,做什么
don't ask and if she doesn't tell you,
怎么做
how the fuck are you gonna know what to do?
有次,有个家伙想给我口♥交♥
This one time this guy was going down on me
他看起来很疯狂
and he was like going crazy and it
就好像,那种,感到很可怕,我就像
just, like, felt awful and I was like,
这他妈的什么玩意儿
"What the fuck?"
我,可能,看过去
And I, like, looked up and it looked
看见他就像条狗
like he was, like, chowing down like a dog.
他就像是在舔食一盆狗粮
Like chowing down on a bowl of dog food.
我就像个花♥花♥公♥子♥
And I was like, "Dude!"
我的表情是,我的逼不是一碗狗粮
I was like, "My pussy's not a bowl of dog food."
然后他抬起头,说
And he, like, his head shot up and he was like,
哦,操,对不起
"Oh, shit, sorry."
我呢就说:没关系,老兄
And I was like, "Yeah, dude."
我,让他继续
And I, like, talked him through it
我把这种情形画了出来
and we figured it out and it was,
就是,很有趣,所以
just like, funny and fun, so,
没什么大不了的,你知道的?
not a big deal, you know?
但这很重要
But it's important.
- 那个,我叔叔说
- Well, my uncle says that, like,
对他来说,这是世界上最好的事情
for him it's like the best thing
我喜欢这样
in the world, he loves it.
喜欢这个味道,喜欢去尝
He loves the smell, he loves the taste.
- 恩
- Uh-huh.
- 就像,我猜有些女孩渴望那样
- Like, I guess for some girls
他说就好像用舌头
take a long to come, he said it's like
推着一个保龄球上山一样
pushing a bowling ball up a hill with his tongue.
- 嘿 来个特技
- Hey, do a trick.
-你来表演个特技
- You do a trick.
- 你最棒的特技
- What's your best trick?
你是滑冰家.
You're the skater.
-向我滑过来
- Skate towards me at least.
-那一头朝前有讲究么?
- Does it matter which way it goes?
-没那么讲究.
- Not really.
-奴家怕怕.
- I'm scared.
噢,地不平!
Oh, it's bumpy!
- 你们两个家伙在干嘛?
- What are you guys doing in here?
- 没什么啊,我们只是在闲逛
- I don't know, we're just hanging out.
我是这里的艺术家,我在实习
I'm an artist here, I'm doing a residency
你知道,就在这镇上
at, you know, Chinati and I'm
我现在在检查这个地方
just checking out this space,
看看 那些地方要用到,你知道的
see if I could use it in some way, you know.
测量,绘画
Be like some large scale paintings,
或者来个秀什么的
maybe even have a show or something.
-是么?
- Yeah.
- 是啊.
- Yeah.
- 我去伊内兹那里了
- I'm gonna go to Inez's.
好的
Alright.
拜拜亚当
Bye, Adam.
- 你有进这里的许可么?
- So, do you have permission to be in here?
- 是的我有
- Yes, I have permission to be here.
- 谁允许你的?
- From who?
- 城市基金会
- From the Chinati Foundation.
- 恩.
- Hm.
- 可以说他是我的帮手
- Who I guess you could say is my employer
因为我在这里实习
because I'm doing a residency there.
-如果你是艺术家,你画的画在哪里?
- So, if you're an artist, where's all your paint?
- 在我工作室.
- At my studio.
你来干什么的?
What are you doing here?
-你说,你来干嘛啥意思?
- What do you mean what are we doing here?
那是几个意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
- 这里又不是边界.
- This isn't the border.
- 是的,对的.
- Yeah, right.
- 我意思是你是西班牙人对吗?
- I mean, y'all are Hispanic, right?
是的,我们是多米尼加共和国人
Yeah, I'm Dominican.
-什么,等下,那又怎样?
- What, wait, what does that have to do with anything?
- 工作的感觉怎么样?
- How does it feel to work a job
你工作的性质其实就是把人们吵醒
where you're job is to bust your own people essentially.
你晚上怎么睡的着觉的?
How do you sleep at night?
- 你丫的几个胆子敢这么对老子说话?
- Who the hell are you to ask me a question like that?
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
你一点也不了解我
You don't know one thing about me.
- 我想是的.
- I guess not.
- 你不会懂的,
- You wouldn't get it,
不管你从哪里来
not from where you're coming from.
那些来自郊区的有特权的白人女孩。
Some white privileged girl from the suburbs
不管她们手上有什么
who's had everything handed to her.
不管她们为艺术基金画了一点画
Who works for an art foundation drawing little pictures.
不,你都不会明白
No, you wouldn't get it.
- - 对你来说
- - To you
- 那是个工作,给我说几句
- that's a job, gimme a second.
对于你来说那是份工作
To you that's a job.
是的,那是我的工作
Yeah, that's my job,
- 是啊,喔,你要负什么责任?
- Yeah, wow, what responsibility.
你有家庭吗?
You got a family?
你有小孩么,病重的妈妈?哼?
You got any kids? Sick mom? Huh?
父亲在监狱,等等
Dad in jail? Anything like that?
- 没有
- No.
- 所以你根本不懂我在做什么
电影精选列表