但是有天,我把她的配偶放在我肩膀上的古奇上
but one day I had her mate on my shoulder, Gucci,
去开冰箱冷冻柜拿东西
and I opened up the freezer to get
他看着箱子,
something out and he saw the box.
他曾经看着我做任何事
He had watched me do everything,
他非常专心地关注我包着她的尸体
he was very intently focused on me wrapping
放在这个箱子里
her in this scarf and placing her in the box
他跳进冰箱里,
and he flew in the freezer and he spread
张开双臂,就像在哭
his wings over and kind of was crying.
- 啊
- Awww.
-我心痛极了
- And it just killed me.
- 哦,我的天啊
- Oh my gosh.
- 但是生活仍然得继续
- So, it still does.
- 是的
- Yeah, sure.
- 但无论如何,我把她带到纽约,
- But anyway, we got her to New York and I flew
你知道,她当时快解冻了。
her there and, you know, she was almost thawed out
- - 当我到家时
- - when I got
-我把她埋在地里
- to the house and we put her in the ground.
所以,她在那里,我很安心
So, and she's there and I feel good about it.
- 是啊,很美丽
- Yeah, it's beautiful.
-很好.
- Good.
是啊,哇哦,他们只是在你生命中
Yeah, wow, they just
留下了深深的烙印
have such an impact on your life.
-好吧,我有很多老师
- Well, I have several teachers.
我的意思是,你只是其中一个治疗师
- I mean, you come from a long line of healers.
-像我爸爸那样的自然治疗师
- I mean, my dad's side, natural healers,
来自墨西哥,但是
um, come from Mexico, but um...
- 嘿!
- Hey!
- 嘿,美女.
- Hey, guys.
- 过得怎么样?
- How's it goin'?
- 很好,你呢?
- Good, how are you?
- 很好,见到你很高兴
- Good, good to see you.
- 嘿. - 嘿, 罗德里戈.
- Hi. - - Hi, Rodrigo.
- 见到你很高兴
- Nice to meet you.
- 很高兴见到你.
- Nice to meet you.
- 嘿.
- Hi.
- 嘿, 我叫蒂娜
- Hi, I'm Tina.
见到你很高兴.
Nice to meet you.
- 见到你很高兴.
- Nice to meet you.
- 你父亲是哪种类型的治疗师?
- So, what kind of healer was your father?
-哦,我父亲其实应该叫做huesero
- Oh, well, my dad's dad was what they call a huesero.
在西班牙语里的意思是白骨
Hueso in Spanish means bone, so.
- 白骨?
- Hueso?
- 恩 白骨,所以镇上的人骨头生病了都会找他
- Hueso, so people at the village would come
比如,比如那种脊椎指压治疗,
to him with their ailing bones and he would, like,
敲击后背的某些位置,
kind of like a chiropractor, pop them back in place
做按♥摩♥并且做来庇亚司(墨西哥民间草药治病仪式)
and do massage and limpias, which is, you know,
就是那种精神领域的清洗
cleansing of the energy field.
大伙儿都愿意做那个
And so yeah, people would do that
虽然我不认为他能清洗什么东西
and I don't think he would charge anything.
- 恩
- Mm-hmm.
-通常,在小镇里治疗师免费为大家服务
- Often times healers in villages don't charge,
他们只接受捐赠,是的
they just, by donation, yeah.
-声音治疗是什么意思
- What's sound healing?
-额, 从根本上来说,他们说,他们所在的世界就是声音,
- Well, basically they say that the world
所有这里的东西都有心灵感应
is sound and everything in it is and responds to vibration.
不管怎样,你心里想着哪些需要治愈的地方
Whatever experience it is that you're remembering
我发觉最好的办法
or that needs healing, sound I've discovered is the most
就是用发声来清除治疗
profound way to help move that, to help clear that.
- 恩
- Mm-hmm.
-恩...
- Um...
-我能做么,你能教我怎么发音?
- Would I make, would you teach me
我来治疗我自己
how to make noises, like sounds to help me heal myself
或许你能帮帮我
or would it be like something you would do for me?
-好啊,他们称这个是哼唱
- Well, they say, like, humming,
他们说这种哼唱是一种内在的按♥摩♥
they say humming is like internal massage.
所以,如果你感到担心,焦虑或类似的情况
So, say if you're anxious or nervous or something like that.
你只需要 恩.....(发的什么鸟音)
So, if you just.
- 所以,是什么风把你吹到我们小镇的?
- So, what brings you into town?
你是土著民么还是.......
Are you a native or...
- 我是个艺术家(拍AV的艺术家?)
- I'm an artist,
- 哦,酷! - - 我在这里实习
- Oh, cool. - - I'm here doing
所以,我住在这里
- a residency at Chinati, so.
- 很好
- Very nice.
- 我只是出来闲逛
- I just get to hang out.
- 那么你是个画家,是么?
- So, are you a painter? Is that...
- 我画过很多素描,
- I've been doing a lot
还有很多油画
of drawing, a lot of painting.
- 是吗?那你画哪种类型的画像?
- Okay, so what kind of portraits do you do?
-额,实际上我画过很多躶体画
- Um, well, actually I've been doing nudes.
哇,酷(画完顺便做羞羞的事情么?)
- Oh, okay, cool.
- 是的,自从来到这里,我想这里的美丽的风景激发了我的创作灵感
- Yeah, since coming out here I guess the landscape
繁华落尽,始见内心
kind of inspired me to strip things down
我觉得这里很美
and just get, you know, the bare essentials.
可以让我心无杂念
I find it more beautiful, less distracting.
是的,那是令人敬畏的,
- No, that's awesome, I'd be actually really
实际上我非常感兴趣想看看你的作品,肯定很酷
interested in checking out your stuff, that'd be cool.
好啊,我想你可以成为
Well, I'm sure you'd
一个出色的模特
make an excellent model.
噢 好吧,谢谢,我不知道
- Oh, well, thanks, I don't know
怎么成为一个好的人体模特
what makes a good nude model,
但是,我很乐意去拜访你的工作室。
but, yeah, I'd love to come
去拜访你的工作室。
and check out the studio sometime.
- 那太好了. - - 耶.
- That's be great. - - Yeah.
- 太不可思议了,只要走几步就到了
- That would be amazing, it's actually just
我们现在就可以去
a short walk that way, we could go...
- 真的?
- Really?
- 是的.我们只需要走上几步就行了
- Yeah, we could just walk over there later.
- 好的.
- Okay.
我能赢你.
I still beat you.
你等着,我很快就能赢你
Hold still, I'll beat you soon.
我的意思是说我没有看到他,我梦到她了
I mean, I don't see it, I dream it.
我梦到那个(哪个? OOXX吗?)
I dream of that.
女士们,先生们,第一个节目玛法打击乐
Ladies and gentlemen, for their first show, The Marfabaters!
- 嘿.
- Hey.
- 嘿,这里,微笑
- Hey, there, Smiles.
- 嘿.
- Hi.
- 谢谢,系上安全带,这将是一场美妙的旅行
- Thank you, buckle up, it's gonna be a fun ride.
你在高中时经常约会么?
Did you date much in high school?
-不,怎么可能,我有三个哥哥呢
- No, not at all, I had three brothers.
他们根本不让我做任何事
They didn't let me do anything.
那确实很可怕
It was actually really awful, you know.
他们把我保护的太厉害
To have someone, like, protect you that
就有点过了
much and be so overprotective.
-是啊
- Mm-hmm.
- 我没什么经验
- I didn't have any experiences,
沉闷,没有约会,没有男朋友
any fun, dates, no boyfriends.
如果你当上啦啦队队长
You know how when you get to be a cheerleader
那些踢足球的男孩就会抢着来追你
football players get to come talk to you?
恩,当然了,这些事不可能发生在我身上
Mm-mm, that did not happen at all.
如果男孩们靠近我一尺以内
If someone came within an inch of me,
就会发生很荒谬的事 哥哥们会扑上去
it was ridiculous, they would, like, pounce.
-他们会对我做什么?
- What would they do to me?
- 他们就会像泰兴派出所民警查户口似的
- They would interrogate you, ask you where
问你来自哪里,你知道什么,你的家人
you're from, who you know, about your family,
你想干吗?为什么叫我出来?
what you want, why you asked me out.
我实际上错过了大二的毕业舞会
I actually missed my sophomore prom.
-是啊,有个家伙约我去参加一个超赞的舞会
- Yeah, this guy was asking me to prom, super sweet,
可我的一个哥哥,威胁要打他
and one of my brothers, he just threatens to beat him up.
显然,他吓尿了
And, of course, the guy freaks out
那晚我只能乖乖呆在家
and I stay at home on prom night.
电影精选列表