我过会要去工作室了.
I'm gonna go to the studio later.
你能和我一起去么?
Will you walk with me?
- 额,好的,我和伊内兹说过我今天要复习
- Uh, sure, I told Inez that I would
她爸爸很生气
go over today, her dad's mad at her,
昨晚直到3点都没回家.
she didn't get home until three in the morning...
-哦.
- Oh.
-昨晚,尽管我妈告诉她妈
- last night, even though my mom
这没什么大不了
told her mom it'd be okay.
但他爸爸不喜欢那样
Her dad doesn't like it.
他不停的在抱怨
He's always bitching about it.
- 是啊, - 嘿,给我点肥皂
- Yeah, hey, gimme some soap.
谢谢
Thank you.
在我小的时候,我爸爸是个嬉皮士
When I was growing up my dad was a hippie.
他们那一代完全相信
He came out of a generation that
自♥由♥性♥爱♥
truly believed in free love.
而不是说拒绝性♥爱♥
So, instead of telling my not to have sex
他鼓励我去做♥爱♥
he encouraged me to have sex,
他鼓励我想和多少男孩做♥爱♥就和多少男孩做
he encouraged me to fuck as many boys as I wanted to.
所以我也那么做了,很有趣
And so I did and it was fun.
但我一些朋友,他们的爸爸叫她们不要去做
But my other friends, their dads told them not to have sex,
所以,她们认为我是个荡♥妇♥
so then they ended up thinking that I was a slut.
所以我想我后来
And so I guess I started hanging
调足了那些家伙的胃口
around guys a lot more often
因为他们看起来非常挑剔
because they just seemed less judgmental.
- 是啊,某个家伙像狗一样干了很多女孩
- Well, a guy that fucks a lot of girls is a slut.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
那么,我们可以想象下
Well, let's think about it,
一个家伙,他告诉你,他干过20个女孩
a guy, say he tells you that he fucked 20 girls,
你会认为他是花♥花♥公♥子♥,对吧?
and you think he's a player, right?
你认为他是个十足的混♥蛋♥
You think he's a total badass.
那么,如果一个女孩说她被10个男孩干过
Okay, so if a girl says that she
那么,你会认为她是母狗
fucked 10 guys then it's, like, you think she's a slut.
- 被很多男人干过的女孩是母狗
- A girl that fucks a lot of guys is a slut.
-为什么我不能做花♥花♥公♥子♥?
- Why can't I be the player?
那有什么错?
What's wrong with that?
我还没决定好要稳定下来
I'm not ready to settle down,
我为什么只能和一个男人做♥爱♥?
why should I just have to have sex with one guy?
那些干过很多女孩的家伙
And a guy who fucks a lot of girls
都是花♥花♥公♥子♥,对吧?
is just a player, right?
对么?
Right?
-是的.
- Wrong.
-是的.
- Yeah.
- 错
大错特错
So wrong.
我曾暗恋一个很酷的
I always fall for
强壮的墨西哥男孩
young, sweet, strong Mexican boys.
大概在我13岁的时候吧
Ever since I was, like, 13 or so.
当我16岁的时候我得到了他
When I was 16 I had this one boyfriend
我曾经深爱着他,他是如此的帅气
and I loved him, he was so beautiful.
他的嘴唇肥厚松软,让我想吻他
He had these big puffy lips that I loved to kiss.
他的嘴唇就像你的一样
They were pillow lips just like yours.
他的眼睛很美丽
He had these beautiful eyes,
我非常地爱他,我想一直抱着他
I loved him so much, I loved cuddling with him
胜过和他做♥爱♥
just as much as I loved fucking him.
他有个弟弟
He had this younger brother who was, like,
只比他小一点点
I don't know, just a few years younger than him
他们两看起来非常像
and they looked almost exactly the same.
有一天,他们出去逛街
And one day we were all hanging out
我们都喝醉了,然后你知道发生了什么吗?
and we got so stoned and then you know what happened?
我们做♥爱♥了,三个人
We made love, all three of us.
两个男孩同时爱上一个女孩
Two guys and one girl all loving each other equally.
互相没有嫉妒
There wasn't any jealousy,
没有害羞
there wasn't any shame,
双方的母亲都没有阻止我们
there wasn't any mother to tell us no.
他们把做♥爱♥当做单纯的生活方式
We were fucking just for the pure joy of being alive.
那是非常美妙的事情
It was the most beautiful thing.
不管怎样, 感谢上帝给了我那么多年轻貌美的男孩
Anyways, thank God for young beautiful boys.
看起来你犯了个愚蠢的错误
Looks like you popped a boner.
- 是的.
- Yup.
所以,你要知道,性♥爱♥是一种沟通的方式
So, you know, sex is just another way of communication.
如果人们都来做♥爱♥,那么就不会有战争了
If people fucked more there would be less war.
没有杀戮,没有强♥奸♥,没有那些乱七八糟的东西
Less killing, less rape, all that shit.
你懂我的意思么?
You know what I mean?
- 是的,我懂
- Yeah, I think so.
- 我的意思是如果人们
- I mean, it's just like if people
能够做他们想做的事情
did what they wanted to do
只要不伤害到别人
and as long as it didn't hurt anyone,
就不会有那么多纷争了
there shouldn't be a problem.
你能理解么?
Does that make sense to you?
- 是的
- Yeah.
气味很重要.
Smell's important.
- 气味?
- Smell?
- 是的,比如男人身上的味道.
- Yeah, like the way a guy smells.
我讨厌那些用斧子的家伙
I hate it when guys put on Axe,
你知道那种除臭喷雾剂
you know that deodorant spray,
他们从来不用
don't ever use it.
-是的,有些贵的玩意儿能帮助除臭
- Well, some expensive stuff actually helps.
-哦,我想也是,但你知道
- Oh, I guess so, but you know,
最重要的是
it's important to be able to pick up
那会沾上别人的气味
on other people's pheromones.
就好像,我们被别人攻击了一样
Like, that's how we know we're attracted to each other.
你闻起来很好
You smell good.
你了解阴蒂吗?
You know anything about the clit?
-就像在《南方公园》里说的那样
- Just what they say on South Park.
- 好吧,那么,比如,没什么
- Alright, so, like, nothing.
是啊,就是叫阴蒂
Well it's called the clitoris
实际上
and it's actually the only part of
那只是人体的一部分
the human body that's designed
纯粹用来愉悦身体的
and functions purely for pleasure.
你懂么?
Did you know that?
-不懂
- Didn't know that.
-能让女孩到达高♥潮♥
- It's just there to enable a girl
一次又一次
to come over and over and over again.
所以 如果你能掌控住阴蒂
So that means that if you can master
你就会受益终身
the clitoris then you'll be, like, set for life.
我意思是你越来越
I mean, you already look like
他妈的像年轻时的米克贾格尔,所以
fuckin' young Mick Jagger, so.
是啊,那是好事情。
Yeah, it's a good thing.
你还有一年,等你到17岁的时候
You have one year until you're 17
你就会懂了,对吧?
and you know what that means, right?
- 才不
- No.
-唯唯诺诺的年纪,老兄
- Age of fuckin' consent, dude.
你知道我要去哪里么?
And you know what I'm gonna do?
我准备干♥你♥干到眼睛爆出来
I'm gonna fuck you 'til your eyes fall out.
但只要你会刺♥激♥阴蒂
But only if you've mastered the clit.
好吧,那么,我想可能
- Alright, well, I guess I'll spend
要花一年的时间来练习了
the next year practicing.
-好的,就这么干。
- Yeah, do it.
-伊内兹是个好女孩
- Inez is a nice girl.
我知道,我能信任她
I know I can trust her.
-哦,是么,为什么
- Oh, yeah, why?
-额,因为她看起来就是那种容易信任的女孩
- Well, 'cause she's nothing like anyone you can't trust.
比如,我在派对上走进去时
Like, I was at this party and I walked
看到大熊正在给罗伯特口♥交♥
in on Ursa giving Robert a BJ
后来她走进卧室
and then she went into the living room
开始让她的男朋友卡洛斯射出来
and started making out with her boyfriend Carlos.
我意思是,那极度恶心
I mean, that's just disgusting.
- 是的,你可爱的伊内兹
- Right, and your sweet angel Inez
永远不会那么做的,对吧?
would never do that, right?
- 是的
- I don't think so.
-无论如何这很粗野
电影精选列表