是啊 那太糟糕了,我甚至不能告诉你有多少次了
Yeah, it was bad, I can't even tell you how many times,
我错过了多次约会的机会
how many times I missed out on a fun date
或者和帅哥出去玩,你知道的
or hanging out with a fun guy, you know.
可怜的宝贝,我从没约会过
Poor little Angie, I never had a date.
- 你现在可以了吗?
- You do now.
-现在可以了,和那些很好的人
- I do now, with someone who's really nice.
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
- 恩
- Mm-hmm.
- 噢,我忘带钱包了
- Oh, I forgot my wallet,
我想我们能顺道在我家呆会?
think we can stop by my house for a sec?
- 当然,是顺道过去吗?
- Um, sure, just to run in?
-是的.
- Yeah.
-好的.
- Okay.
-同时秀点东西给你看
- And to show you something, too.
- 啥?
- What's that?
- 你会看到的.
- You'll see.
- 好.
- Okay.
- 你哥哥现在在那里?
- So, where are your brothers now?
- 在附近 我不能说太多,你知道
- They're around, I don't really talk
我现在成年了
to 'em much, you know, I'm an adult now.
-我喜欢你这种风格,这是我住的地方 大电视机(经常看羞羞的电视呢)
- I like your style, well, this is my living room, a big TV.
- 恩
- Hmm.
- 来这里
- Come here.
汤姆之家(西班牙语)
Su casa mi Tom.
- 我自己装♥修♥的
- Decorated myself.
- 我看的出来
- I can tell.
- 是么?
- Yeah?
- 是.
- Yeah.
- 这是我的靶子
- It's my targets.
- 真的.
- Right.
- 好.
- Yeah.
- 恩,那么我们去哪里吃饭?
- Um, so, where we gonna go eat?
- 我不打算带你出去吃,
- I'm not gonna take you out to eat,
我只想日.
I just wanna fuck ya.
-额....( 这么吊?)
- Mm.
(潮♥吹♥治疗法)
Um, holographic sound or toning, vocal toning.
高频震动音,
A high vibrational sound, I've always been
我的整个生命就是歌♥手
a singer my entire life,
在我工作的时候,只要凭着感觉就能发音
but in my work just intuitively started
清除淤积
using sound in order to help someone move
和他们体内的能量
blocked energy in their body,
但用声音去除的或者带走的
but using sound to move it through.
只是表像
Or to bring those things to the surface,
情感的表象
those emotions to the surface.
要继续唤醒清理出所有原始的思维方式
Calling forth for clearing all original thought patterns,
信仰,根源等所有东西。
belief systems, roots, any and all systems.
过去和现在的生活体验的创伤
Past or present life trauma or experience
有助于你身体的协调,平衡
contributing to any imbalance, disharmony in your body.
把这种愈合的信息变为你的意识
Setting the intention that any information that
来进行更深入的清理
needs to come to consciousness for further clearing,
转换或变化的能量不能用于你的身体
transformation or transmutation of energy that
不能用于你的身体
does not serve your physical, emotional,
情感,心灵,精神和肉体
mental, spiritual and energetic bodies.
现在这正在进行中
That is happening right now.
- 哇哦。。。。。
- Whoa.
- 你傻笑啥?
- Why are you laughing?
- 记住就一次
- Remember that one time?
- 恩.
- Mm.
没了
Nothing.
- 啥?
- What?
- 没了
- Nothing.
- 再来一次
- One more time.
- 没了
- Nothing.
睡觉吧
We're sleeping.
- 我一直热衷于走极端,
- I always enjoyed living on extremes,
从一个极端到另一个极端
from one extreme to another.
你知道 这是唯一的一次把时间浪费在这个圣安东尼奥的旅馆派对上
You know, this one time I was wasted at this hotel
现在是凌晨4点
party in San Antonio and it was 4:00 in the morning
我的兄弟都跑到奥斯汀南部去了
and my buddies were hanging out in south Austin
所以,你懂的,我也准备出发了
and I was like, "You know what, I'm just gonna go,
如果我不行动的话,我就会错过这个派对
"but if I don't get a move on I'm gonna
所以,我就想,你懂的
"miss the party that's going on over there."
那个这种情况下最好的办法就是
So, I was like, "You know what, the best idea is
骑摩托车去奥斯汀
"to do in this situation would be to get on the motorcycle
越快越好
"and get to Austin as soon as possible."
所以我就那么干了
So, that's what I did and I got to Austin
圣安东尼奥市区到奥斯汀,我只花了25分钟
in 25 minutes from downtown San Antonio.
- 太疯狂了
- That's insane.
-是的,我想,这是我想出来的最好的主意
- It is, it is, and I thought it was the best idea ever,
就如同200英里的距离缩短为35分钟
just hauling 200 miles an hour down 35.
在高速路上遇到条子,从他们旁边呼啸而过
It got to the point where I was just passing cops
我能从后视镜里看到他们把车灯打开
on the freeway and I would see in the
你懂的
rear-view mirror they'd turn on their lights
可能他们就准备追我了,后来
and, you know, maybe start to pursue and then
我也不知道为什么,10.15秒后
after, I don't know, 10, 15 seconds
他们又把车灯关了
they would just turn their lights off.
就好像看到的是一辆黑色自行车在午夜里一闪而过
It was like, well, there's a black bike
我意思是,到时候
just shooting down in the middle of the night.
他们知道我已经他妈的到了另一个镇上了
I mean, by the time they knew what the fuck,
实际上我喜欢那种风驰电掣的感觉
you know, I was in the next county.
当你开得很快
I like that actually, when you're going that fast,
快到你看到的都是
as far in front of you as you can see,
从眼前一闪而过
that's immediately what's in front of you.
-恩哼
- Mm-hmm.
- 你知道,我没有任何的夸张
- You know and so, there's no processing anything,
都看不见两边的东西
there's no looking from side to side.
就好像,比如,骑在飞速狂跑的骏马上
It's just you on this, like, really fast horse.
我也说不出来,我意思是就是和这个差不多
I don't know, I mean it's just kinda more of the same,
但我没法用语言描述。
but I haven't written words to it yet, so.
-妙不可言
- It was very pretty.
-哦,谢谢
- Oh, thanks.
- 只是有点伤感
- It was kinda sad.
-我不知道你喜欢怎么划线
- I don't know, what kind of lines do you like?
细长的那种 还是短粗的形状
Long skinny ones, short fat ones,
多一点,少一点
big ones, small ones...
- 恩...
- Um...
- 适中的
- Medium.
- 那就稍微细点的吧.
- Medium skinny, please.
- 稍微细点的,对吧
- Medium skinny, alright.
- 好的,罗德里戈,够了,别讲那些大道理了
- Okay, Rodrigo, enough with all of the philosophy.
听着,我不是在评价你,我喜欢你
Listen, I'm not judging you, I like you,
这就是为什么你在这里
that's why you're here.
你来这里为什么?
Why are you here?
你想操吗?还是不操呢?
Are we gonna fuck or not?
我们要操嘛?不吗?
- Are we gonna fuck? No.
-哇,你还愣着干啥
- Whoa, what are you doing here?
-冷静, 我只是想小便.
- Calm down, I just need to pee.
怎么样?
How's it going?
- 棒棒哒.
- Good.
- 昨晚你过得怎么样?
- How was your night last night?
- 额,很好,.
- Uh, it was alright,.
- 真疯狂.
- That's crazy.
我和罗德里戈在一起
I got with Rodrigo.
烧烤后我们回来
After the barbecue we just went
度过了很美好的时光.
back and had a nice time.
你干啥的?
What'd you do?
-我只是和伊内兹闲逛了一会儿
- Oh, I just hung out with Inez a little bit.
- 是么,她现在是你女朋友了?
- Yeah, she your girlfriend now?
- 恩,是的,可以这么说
- Uh, yeah, you can say that.
-酷
- That's cool.
电影精选列表