- 借个火
- Let me see your lighter.
我们应该成立一个摇滚乐队叫:狂怒鸡♥巴♥
We should start a band called Twisted Erection.
- 这可是上等的大♥麻♥,哥们
- This is some good weed, man.
- 是的,非常不错
- Hell yeah, man and a good joint.
恩 爽!哇哦!
Rolled by moi, oh!
抓到你们了
Caught the fox.
你♥他♥妈♥要去哪里?你们这些傻♥逼♥
Where you going you little shit ass?
- 操你,霍姆
- Fuck you, Hom.
- 操♥我♥?
- Fuck me?
吃屎吧
Eat some dirt.
- 你这头猪
- Fuckin' pig.
- 我们啥也没做
- We weren't even doing anything.
- 那你看到我为什么要跑?
- Then why'd you run?
- 我不知道
- I don't know.
- 你一定是干了某些不可告人的勾当
- Must have been doin' something.
我喜欢你妈妈 我要带你回家
I like your mother, I'm taking you home.
你必须停止这些傻♥逼♥行为,不许再跑
You gotta stop this shit and never run from me again.
我把他带回来了
I brought him home.
- 亚当 你还好吗?亲爱的?
- Adam, you okay, sweetie?
- 妈妈,我没事, 我很好
- Yeah, mom, I'm fine.
- OK,听我说 上♥床♥睡觉,好吗?
- Alright, listen, go to bed, okay?
- 晚安,亚当
- Night, Adam.
亚当出生的那天,是不是难产了??
Was having Adam a hard birth?
他不想从你逼里出来吗?
Did he not want to come out?
他想呆在你子♥宫♥里面?
Did he want to stay inside of you?
赖着不肯出来?
Did you have to have an episiotomy?
当你的逼
When you have an episiotomy the vaginal
如此的靠近肛♥门♥
canal is about this close to the anus.
如果把它们切得太大,你懂得
And if they cut too much, you know,
裂口延生到屁♥眼♥那里 很容易就会感染
you can get all kinds of infections.
-不是的,亚当他是顺产
- No, man, he was a natural birth.
非常顺畅 几乎不费吹灰之力
There was really almost no labor.
恩,我妈妈生我时有切开阴♥道♥做手术
- Well, my mother has to have an episiotomy.
因为我还不想出来,医生们不得不切开她的阴♥道♥
They had to rip her open because I didn't wanna come out.
我父亲当时都吓尿了
And my father, he'd get all drunk and he'd yell
因为我的母亲
at my mother because that she had
她的洞很紧
me her hole wasn't tight anymore.
- 恩,听着,很感谢你把亚当带回来
- Oh, listen, thanks for bringing him home.
- 恩,不用谢,小事一桩
- Oh, yeah, no problem.
- 晚安
- Goodnight.
- 好的.
- Okay.
- 嗨, 露丝
- Hey, Vossie.
早上好,快过来
Good morning, step up, come on.
好咧.
Yeah.
早上好.
Good morning.
走吧,我们去叫醒今天的小寿星吧
Come on, BT, wake up the birthday boy.
快点吧,亲爱的,是时候起床了
Come on, hey, sweetie, it's time to get up.
我的小寿星
Come on birthday boy.
哈罗.
Hey.
-嗨.
- Hi-yi.
- 嗨.
- Hi-yi.
-早上好.
- Good morning.
-早上好
- Morning.
- 昨天晚上怎么回事?
- So, um, what was going on last night?
- 恩,当时我和杰西只是在闲逛
- Um, me and Jessie was just walking
当时有辆车就在我们身面不远处
and we saw them come up behind us with
他们打开了车灯,然后我们就开始跑
their lights on and we just started running.
但我遇到,那种沟渠,然后我拐了个弯
But we got to, like, the ditch and I turned
我想杰西是一直往前跑的
and I guess Jessie went straight.
接着我就感觉有人冲到我后面
And I just felt somebody behind me,
抓住我,就是他,抓住我
tackled me, and it was him, he tackled me.
- 你说他抓你?
- What do you mean he tackled you?
- 我只是在跑然后他就冲到我身后
- I was running and he just came
扑到我身上
up behind me and jumped at me.
- 我知道 为什么他要抓你?
- I know why he was stopping you.
他以为你是个偷渡客,所以才抓你
He's stopping you because he thinks you're a wetback.
这样啊
That's...
- 好了
- Yeah.
- 该死的
- That sucks.
- 我从没听说有白人男孩
- I don't ever see the white kids getting
在边境线被巡逻逮住
pulled over by border patrol.
- 嘿,亚当,我不喜欢这样
- Oh, Adam, I don't like it.
你自己要小心点
You gotta be careful.
我知道你没有做任何错事
I mean, I know you're not doing anything wrong,
但是,不能让他们有任何的借口抓你
but just don't give them any kind of excuse to do that
或者说有任何的理由伤害你
or to have any contact with you.
那些警♥察♥看起来像神经病
Those guys just seem like they're outta control.
他们可以为所欲为
They do whatever they want.
好了,亲爱的,你该起床了
Alright, sweetie, listen, you gotta get up.
你现在必须起床了,有一些家务活需要你去干
You gotta get up now, you've got some chores to do
然后,你得去上学
and then you gotta go to school.
- 嘿.
- Hey.
快吃吧
There you go.
- 早上好!玛法中学的同学们
- Good morning Marfa High School,
请各位起立
please stand for our pledges to our flags.
对着我们国旗宣誓
We will begin with our pledge to the United States flag.
- 我承诺 誓死效忠美国国旗
- I pledge allegiance to the flag,
伟大的美♥利♥坚♥
of the United States of America,
共和国
and to the Republic for which it stands,
这个国家在上帝之下,统一而不可分割
one nation under God, indivisible,
人人享有自♥由♥和正义的权利
with liberty and justice for all.
- 现在,面对神圣的的德萨斯国旗
- And now we will honor the Texas flag.
- 神圣的德萨斯国旗
- Honor the Texas flag,
我们誓死效忠!致敬德萨斯
I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas,
这个国家在上帝之下,统一而不可分割
one state under God, one and indivisible.
谢谢,你们可以坐下了
- Thank you, you may be seated.
今天早上,有两个通告
This morning we just have a couple of announcements.
第一,老师要注意了
First of all, teachers, you are reminded that you
上课前10分钟
need to post attendance within the first
需要到岗
10 minutes of each class period today.
第二个要宣布的是
And the second announcement of the day is
祝贺我们的UIL学术团队
a congratulations to our UIL Academic Team
在昨天的二分之一决赛中
as we put the whippin' on Crane and Kermit
我们
yesterday in the first half of the competition.
超过了对手100点
We lead the district by over 100 points,
如果保持这样,我们将会在明天获得冠军
so way to go, let's finish tomorrow up with a championship
祝大家愉快,谢谢
and everybody have a great day, thank you.
- 人们抓住了玛丽安托瓦内特
- So, the people have taken
和路易十六还有他们的孩子
Marie Antoinette and King Louie the XVI and the children,
他们冲到他们家里
they've broken into their home and they take them
把他们带到断头台上,砍了他们
to the guillotine and they kill them all.
这就是法国大革命
And this is the French Revolution,
之后法国重新建立了政♥权♥
France will have a new government after this.
于此同时英国在和美国殖民者开战,
At the same time the English fighting the
这就是我们美国的由来
American colonists and this is where we get America's.
这就是我们美国的由来
These revolutions have created a whole
创造出了一个新的世界,我们现在生活的地方
new world for us, the world we're living in today.
所以,这是一个伟大的
So, this is a major...
- 历史时刻
- point in history.
亚当,到这儿来
Adam, get over here.
说真的,你不能再这样了!
Seriously, we can't be having this anymore.
我让你们所有的人睡一会儿 你居然一觉睡到下课
I cut you all this slack and you're sleeping through class.
你知道后果吗?
You know what's gonna happen?
我必须把你送到校长那边
I have to send you to the principal and this
他会狠狠的打你的屁♥股♥!
time he's gonna give you a paddling.
你想在你16岁生日的时候挨板子么?
Do you want a paddling on your 16th birthday?
- 不想
- No.
- 那你说怎么办?
- Then what am I gonna do with you?
你整节课都在睡觉
You're sleeping through class,
你是个聪明,开朗的小伙子
you're smart, you're a bright boy.
电影精选列表