- So you have no idea why I do it.
你知道有多少像你这样的艺术家来这里么
Do you know how many of you artists come
鼻子翘的高高的俯视我们
through here flipping your nose at us
就因为我们要靠这份工作养活孩子
because we have to do a job to feed out children?
这是你选的工作
You choose the job.
- 我选的?看看周围吧,你根本没法选择
- I do? Look around you, there's nothing to choose here.
我能去干什么?在冰雪皇后卖♥♥冰淇淋么?
What am I gonna do, work at Dairy Queen?
- 不好意思,打断下,但这确实是为了工作
- Sorry, man, but this is really just a job.
他们雇我只是要我们巡逻边界
Border patrol is pretty much the
他们只是想要雇佣我
only thing was gonna hire me.
所以,就是那样
So, that's that.
-你家里人会去做非法劳工吗?
- Do you have any illegals in your family?
- 我家里人♥大♥部分都是移♥民♥
- Most of my family are immigrants.
实际上是我祖父先住过来的
Actually my grandfather was the first
在1965年
one to come over, like, 1965.
他是个商人,他在当地,很受人尊敬
He was a businessman over there and like, well respected.
- 恩
- Mm-hmm.
- 他曾经试着资助过特鲁希略(多米尼加共和国总统)
- He even tried to help against
当时的领袖
Trujillo who was dictator at the time.
-哇哦
- Whoa.
- 但当局势变化时
- But, uh, when it got to be too rough
他知道是时候该离开了
he knew it was time to leave.
-恩哼
- Mm-hmm.
- 就来到这里
- And came to the States.
-恩哼
- Mm-hmm.
- 而且,我知道你得到了什么
- And I know what you're getting it,
我非常敬佩他
it's just I have a lot of respect for him.
即便...
Even though...
- 是啊,啊哈
- For sure, yeah.
-你知道,他是个移♥民♥
- you know, he's an immigrant and...
- 那你呢?我意思是...
- What about you? I mean...
- 我么?
- What about me?
- 你家里有非法移♥民♥么?
- Do you have any illegals in your family?
-你手里拿的究竟是什么?
- What the hell is that in your hand?
-什么?
- What?
- 你知道,我现在就能爆你的菊花
- You know I can bust your ass right now.
-为啥,为啥你要那么做?
- Why? Why would you do that?
你抽大♥麻♥么?
Do ya'll smoke weed?
不,根本不抽
- No, I don't want any,
别在我面前抽那坨狗屎
get that shit out of my face.
-好的,好的 对不起
- Okay, okay, I'm sorry.
我到那边去抽,好吧?
I'll just, I'll smoke it over here, alright?
-是啊,我们不能抽大♥麻♥
- Yeah, we can't smoke weed.
-噢,是么?
- Oh, really?
-是的,他们会给我们做药检
- Yeah, they drug test us.
- 哦,我明白了
- Oh, I see.
-味道蛮好闻的
- Smells good.
- 那么
- Well, like, what kind of
药检时会有检验哪些项目?
stuff shows up in the drug test?
- 啥都有.
- Everything.
-啥都有?
- Everything?
检查可♥卡♥因♥?
Cocaine?
- 是啊.
- Yep.
-是么
- Yeah.
- 会查蘑菇吗?(龟♥头♥)
- What about mushrooms?
- 那是什么?
- What are they like?
- 下午好,玛丽
- Afternoon, Mary.
- 嘿,汤姆
- Hey, Tom.
- 你好么?
- How are you?
-很好.
- Alright.
-那就好.
- Good.
阿达姆怎么了?
How's Adam?
- 阿达姆很好
- Adam's fine, you were a little
前天晚上你对他有点粗鲁
rough with him the other night.
- 我知道,我道歉,但他不应该鬼鬼祟祟的从我身旁逃走
- I know, I apologize, he shouldn't have ran from me though.
他会被当做非法移♥民♥或者是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He could have been an illegal or there's Al Qaeda.
-他只是这个镇上的一个16岁的小孩
- He's a 16 year old kid from this town.
- 你知道,我发现你老公不在身边
- You know, I realize your husband's not around,
16岁时是允许性♥爱♥的
16 is the prime age for sexual activity.
就像这样
This is what's out there.
-为什么你要给她看这些玩意儿?
- Why you showing her that shit?
-嘿,恰奇.
- Hey, Chachi.
- 小屁孩一边玩去
- You can go play with your toy.
- 嘿,你没权利对我瞎比比
- Hey, you can't fuck with me.
- 恰奇我已经19岁了
- Chachi. - - I'm 19,
- 我能在外面过夜了
- I can stay out all night.
老兄
- Chachi, it's alright, man.
好了,好了
It's okay, it's alright.
-我要走了,我知道我现在不受欢迎,我马上走。
- I'll take off, I know when I'm not welcome, I'll go.
- 估计你可以和他们一起滑板了
- Maybe you can skate with someone
站在你滑板后面。
like, on the back of your board.
-两个人一起玩?
- Like two people?
-是的
- Just like this.
- 可以一起滑下坡
- Probably going downhill.
-下坡?
- Downhill?
-只有那样才滑的起来
- Yeah, probably be the only way that would work.
-所以,你♥爸♥爸还要生气多久
- So, how long is your dad gonna be pissed for?
- 就快过去了
- He'll get over it.
-我要走了,爱你宝贝。
- I gotta go, love you.
- 爱你,到吐
- Love you, too.
- 你女朋友很火♥辣♥么?
- You got a hot little girlfriend.
你添过她的逼么?
You eatin' that pussy?
在桌子上
That's some table stuff,
我把她平放在桌子上
I'd lay her on the table,
分开两腿,把脸兹到下面
I'd spread her legs, I'd get my whole face down in there.
-想要我教你怎么做么?
- Want me to teach you something?
- 我不懂,怎么做?
- I don't know, what?
- 女人总是先高♥潮♥的.
- The woman, she always comes first.
- 我想搬到圣地亚哥.
- I wanna move to San Diego.
等我长大了我想做个演员
I wanna be a actor when I grow up.
如果那个时候,我还没被该死的米格尔杀了
If I grow up, if Miguel doesn't fuckin' kill me.
- 确实,人们总能找到想要做的事情
- It's true, everybody's probably gonna find out about this.
- 是的.
- Yeah.
-但是...
- But...
至少我们享受此刻,没人能比
we have this moment right now or nobody does.
- 是啊,我意思是,在这个镇上
- Yeah, I mean, you can't do anything
做什么事都有人知道
in this town without everyone knowing about it.
就像,我第一次吸大♥麻♥
Like, when I first started smoking weed it was,
两天后就有人问我这事
like, two days later and everybody was asking me about it.
- 真的?
- Really?
- 是啊, 真愚蠢
- Yeah, it was, it was stupid.
而且我吸的时候没有其他人在场
And I didn't even smoke with anyone.
就我一个人
I was pretty much by myself
可是就被大家就发现了
and people still found out about it.
我都不知道怎么被知道的
Just I don't know how.
-不,这不能拿,老兄
- No, can't have this, dude.
- 再见
- Bye.
-你想喝啤酒吗?
- You want a beer?
- 是的,我爱啤酒.
- Yeah, I'd love a beer.
- 干杯.
- Cheers.
- 味道不错
- Tastes great.
那么,我意思是,奥斯卡是个什么样的人?
So, I mean, what's Oscar's deal?
- 额,边境巡警,我的室友
- Well, Border Patrol, he's my roommate
像个核桃一样的
and a coconut and...
核桃是什么意思?
What's a coconut?
- 当地的叫法
- It's something the locals call
是拉丁语
BP's that are Latin,
外厉内荏
he's brown on the outside and white on the inside.
-对待大家不友善
- Like, he has no love for his people,
但对待工作没问题
he has no problem with his job.
-我意思是,他很喜欢这份工作
电影精选列表