Okay.
哦 看看你
Big guy. Oh, look at you.
来吧
Here you go, buddy.
哦 你是个大男孩
Oh, you're a big boy.
跟你♥爸♥爸一样
Big boy like your daddy.
是的 - 不是吗
Yeah. - Aren't you?
嘿嘿 我们来了
Hey, hey! We're here!
抱歉 我们迟到了 这个鬼交通 - ...给你 拉尔夫
Sorry we're late. Traffic was murder. - ...plate for Ralph. Ralph?
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, everyone!
圣诞节快乐 你们一定要尝尝这个
Merry Christmas. The stuffing is out of this world.
给你 先生 - 哦 谢谢
For you, sir. - Oh, thank you.
哦 拉尔夫 我不知道你会来
Oh, Ralph. I didn't realize you were here.
抱歉 没带上你的份儿
We didn't bring you anything. I'm sorry.
哦 这是谁呀
Ooh. Hello. Who is this?
你说呢
Whose does it look like?
是你的孩子吗
Is this yours?
外面发生了什么 是吧
Crazy what's happening outside, huh?
怎么了 - 发生了什么
What's that? - What do you mean?
警♥察♥一直在盘问
Cops in the street talking to the neighbors. It's wild.
看他啊 哇
Look at this guy. Wow.
杰森今天早上打电♥话♥了
Jason called this morning.
警♥察♥在体育馆周围找你
The police were around the gym looking for you.
他们找到了你的车 拉尔夫
They found your car, Ralph.
有个人死了
A man is dead.
是吗
Yeah?
其他人知道吗
And do the others know?
妈的
Shit.
帮帮我 - 嘿
Help me. - Hey.
帮帮我 - 放轻松
Help me. - Steady, boy. Come on.
别紧张 嘿 嘿
Take it easy. Hey! Hey!
冷静 看着我们 我们都在
Just keep... Look at us. We're here.
看着我们 拉尔夫 我们都在
Look at me. Look at your brothers. We're here, Ralph.
我们都在 - 拉尔夫
We're here. You see? We're here. - We're here, Ralph.
没关系 拉尔夫 没关系 - 嘿 我们都在 拉尔夫
It's okay, Ralph. It's okay. - Hey, we're here, Ralph.
他会杀了我们吗 - 不会
Is he gonna kill us? - No.
他会告诉我们的 - 告诉我们什么
He's gonna tell us. - Tell us what?
对吧 拉尔夫
Right, Ralph?
接下来要怎么办
What comes next.
呼吸 - 好的
Just breathe. - Okay.
嘿
Come on, boy.
没关系的
There you go.
哦 操
Oh, fuck.
帮帮我 帮帮我
Help me, help me.
大家保持冷静
Stay calm, everyone.
冷静 - 都趴下
Calm. - Alright. Now, tell 'em to get down.
趴下 - 好
Get down. - Yeah.
各位 让他想想吧
Everyone, let him think.
你可以的...
Just...- You got this, kid.
你来决定
What you decide
只有你
will be the only thing there is.
你说了算
It comes down to this.
好吗 拉尔夫
Okay, Ralph?
嘿 丹
Hey, Dad Dan?
当你看着我时...
When you look at me...
你看到了什么
what do you see?
我看到一个残酷又温柔的巨人
I see a brutal, tender giant
在天际间游走
punching holes in the sky.
我是儿子拉尔菲
I am Son Ralphie.
是的 拉尔菲
Yes, Ralphie.
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up!
嘿 利奥
Hey, Dad Leo?
拉尔夫
Yeah, Ralph.
带杰斯上楼好吗
Would you please take Jayce upstairs?
嘿 先生
Hey! Sir!
开门
Sir! Hey! Hey! Open up!
妈的 他从后面过来了
Oh, shit. He's coming 'round the back.
妈的
What the...
不
No.
我不会因你苍白
I will not pale for you.
不
No.
我不会为你屈服
I will not bend for you.
不
No.
我不会因你而崩溃
I will not break for you.
不
No.
我创造了火 我会夺回它
I created fire, and I will take it back.
我持有了钢铁 我也会收回它
I invented steel, and I will take it back.
阳光也只能属于我
I discovered the sun, and I will take it back.
属于我的
Mine.
我会夺回属于我的东西
I will take what is mine,
那些一直属于我的 也将永远属于我的
what has always been mine, and what will always be mine.
属于我的
Mine.
不属于你
Not yours--
原谅我
Forgive me.
把枪放下
Drop the gun!.
...当地警方警告居民
...news. Local police are warning residents
现有一名杀人嫌疑犯在逃窜
to be on the lookout for a homicide suspect
纠纷原因现在还不明确
sought by authorities after an unknown dispute
现在已经造成一人死亡 一名警♥察♥受重伤
left one deceased and a police officer critically injured.
嫌疑人携带武器且危险
The suspect is said to be armed and dangerous,
警♥察♥正在询问居家...
and police are asking people...
...的居民.
...announce that they stay inside their homes...
你需要帮助吗
Can I help you?
放轻松
Easy, guy.
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
拉尔夫 拉尔菲
Ralph. Ralphie.
很高兴认识你 拉尔菲
Nice to meet you, Ralphie.
我叫萨奇尔
My name is Sachiel.
我想帮助你 拉尔菲
I'd like to help you, Ralphie.
你同意吗
Will you let me do that?
我爸爸是一名渔夫
You know, my old man was a fisherman.
他一生都在钓鱼 至少他是这么跟我说的
His whole life, he fished, or so I'm told.
我也不确定 我几乎已经记不清他了
I wouldn't know because there is only one memory I have of him.
那年我才两岁
I was two years old.
出于某种原因 我老爹
And for some reason, my old man
那天想带我跟他一起出海
thought to take me with him out to sea that day.
我一定是没站稳
I must have lost my balance
掉进了水里
'cause I fell overboard.
我就在那里
So, there I was.
沉下去又浮上来
Going underwater and coming up.
就这样来回
Going under and coming up.
而且每次我浮上来的时候
And every time I came up,
船确实是离越来越远了
I did see the boat was getting farther and farther away.
当我沉下去的时候
The last time I went under,
我都在想
I thought to myself,
我还能浮上来吗
"I don't know if I'll be coming up again."
但我必须这么做 因为我记得我姐接下来看到的就是
But I must have, because the next thing I remember
我的父亲跳进冰冷的水里
is the sight of my old man
朝我的方向游来
dive into the ice cold water, and swim in my direction.
所以当我呼救的时候我都会想
The last time I went under, I thought,
坚持住 伙计
"Hang in there, guy.
他可能接下来就会把我救起来了
He'll surely be here any moment now."
当他们把我拉回船上了
When they pulled me back in their boat,
那一天 我就认定了两件事
there was two things I knew for certain that day.
第一件事是 我知道了什么是死亡
The one was, I knew what death was.
如此简明利落
Plain and simple.
另一件事是 我爱我的老爹
Another thing was, I loved my old man.
我永远都爱他
I loved him like a rock.
电影精选列表