那就这么定了 伙计 - 嗯
Alright. Thanks, dude. - Alright.
回头见 拉尔菲
I'll see you, Ralphie.
...如果谈论的是怎么修剪草坪 谁都懂
...talk about mowing the lawn. Everybody knows about
可是谁在乎这个呢 但是要是谈到照顾孩子的话
mowing the lawn, but who cares? But if I talk about children...
嘿
Hey.
你有什么毛病吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
没事儿吧 - 嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
你怎么了
You okay?
对不起
Sorry.
你今天去哪儿了
Where did you go?
没去哪儿
Nowhere.
去看了医生
I went to the doctor today. Just...
他只是让我做了几个检查
He just, like, wants me to get a bunch of tests.
肯定会很贵
Oh, shit. Tests are so expensive.
其实也没有什么问题 就是例行检查
You know, nothing was wrong. Just... routine.
但是也不知道是怎么了
And for some reason, I just, like,
我突然有点儿害怕 也可能是因为什么别的
got scared or something.
我也不知道 然后我就哭了
I don't know. I just started, like, crying
当着那么多医生
in the middle of the doctor's office, like...
根本控制不住自己
like a broken tap.
为什么
Why?
我不知道 就莫名其妙的
I don't know. It just happened.
他们没有告诉你费用吗
What, they-they didn't tell you the cost, though?
要继续吗
Do you still wanna go through with it?
啊
Huh?
嘿 - 嘿 你好吗 伙计
Hey. - Hey. How you doing, man?
嘿 - 很高兴见到你
Yeah, okay. - Good to see you.
呃 伙计们 这是我的朋友 拉尔菲
Uh, guys, this is my friend, Ralphie.
呃 拉尔菲 就是他们
Uh, Ralphie t-these are the guys.
嘿 - 嘿 怎么样
Hey. Hey. - Hey. How you doing, man?
嗨 - 嗨
Oh, hi. What's up? - Okay.
挪出点儿位置
Good. Let's make some room, guys. Scoot over.
快来坐
Hey. Uh, come, sit down.
杰森的朋友就是我们的朋友
A buddy of Jason's is a buddy of ours.
来吧 哪些是猪肉的 哪些是虾肉的啊
Yeah, yeah. Right here. But which are shrimp and which are pork?
我不能吃虾 我会过敏
I can't have shrimp. I'm allergic.
我也是
Ooh, yay, that's me.
我都不知道该怎么办了
I don't know where to start.
递一只虾给我 好吗 - 男孩们
Could you pass me a shrimp, please? - Boys,
你们一定要尝尝这些馄饨
you gotta try these wontons.
拉尔菲 给他些馄饨
Ralphie, make sure they get some wontons.
给你
Here you go.
如果你更喜欢牛排的话
I could get 'em to fry up a steak
我让他们给你煎一块儿
if that's more your style.
不用那么麻烦了
Oh, no, I'm good. Thanks. Yeah.
好吧 拉尔夫 我希望你不会介意杰森跟我们说了
Well, Ralph, I hope you don't mind, Jason told us
你们在布兰特被解雇的事
about you all getting laid off at Brandt.
我对此感到很难过 - 嗯
Oh, yeah. So sorry. - Oh.
你们现在过的一定很艰难吧
It must be tough out there for you guys, huh?
我是说...
Yeah. 'Cause I mean...
这一切都发生的太突然了...
Yeah, like, it happened so fast, so...
你不知道你哪一天就会升职
It's like one day, you're up for a promotion,
第二天就可能因为屁大点儿的事儿被解雇了
and the next day, you're just, like, out on your ass or whatever.
这些美国企业根本不在乎他的人力资本
Corporate America does not give a fuck about its human capital.
一旦你的价值被榨干了
It's like once you're harvested,
就不会有人关心你的死活了
you're of no use to anyone.
嗯
Okay.
那么 拉尔夫有人要靠你生活吗
So, Ralph, do you have people depending on you?
嗯 我的女朋友
Oh, yeah. Like, my girl.
是的 - 啊对
Yeah. - Oh, right.
而且他马上还要养一个孩子 对吧
He's expecting a-a baby too. Right?
哇 - 奶爸
Wow. - A breeder.
是的 - 这已经要花很多钱了吧
Yeah. - But that's a lot, though.
你有家人可以依靠吗
Do you have any family to fall back on?
我现在只是想乐观点二 积极点儿
I'm just, like, trying to stay positive now, man.
当然可以 - 我现在只是想要多些选择
Of course. - Just trying to keep my options open right now.
一张白纸 我喜欢
A blank slate. I like that.
嗯 嘿...
Well, hey...
拉尔夫...
Ralph...
继续保持这样的心态
To keeping your options open.
干杯
Ah. Hear, hear.
祝你好运 - 谢谢 谢谢
Salud. - Thanks, thanks.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你还好吗 - 嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
对不起 我只是...
Sorry. I was just...
不用
No.
你确定没事儿吗 - 是的 没事儿
You sure? - Yeah, sorry. Yeah.
我只是 嗯...
I was just, um...
我知道他们可能有些难搞 但是他们的本意是好的
I know they can be a handful, but the guys mean well.
我希望他们没有让你不太舒服
I hope they didn't make you too uncomfortable.
不不不 没有...
No, no. It was cool. I mean...
还有谢谢你请的啤酒 我会...
Yo, thanks for the beer and whatnot. I mean, I-I would have put in--
别担心那个
Don't worry about it.
嘿 拉尔夫 我对你现在的境遇感到很难过
Hey, I'm sorry for your burdens, Ralph.
谢谢 - 嗯
Thanks. - Yeah.
我自己也经历过这样的困境
I've been in some tight spots myself.
而且 呃 你知道...
And, uh, you know...
你有那个表情
You have that look.
什么表情
What look?
就像是从来都没有人为你挺身而出过一样
Like nobody ever showed up for you.
无人在意
No one gave a damn.
我们都知道父亲的缺席的感受是什么样子
A lot of us here know the pain of absent fathers.
我希望你知道
Helps knowing
你不是孤身一人
you're not alone, man.
嗨 宝贝
Hey, baby.
你做梦了 醒醒
Wake up, you're dreamin'.
噩梦吗
Bad dream?
要片儿泰诺吗【止痛药】
You want Tylenol?
呃...好
Uh... yeah.
你要跟我说说吗
You wanna tell me about it?
那是什么
What's that?
那个树吗 - 是的
The tree? - Yeah.
衣柜里拿出来的
Got it in the closet.
什么衣柜
What closet?
你妈妈的衣柜 就后面那个
Your mom's closet out the back.
你不应该翻那里 那是我妈妈私人的地方
Why are you going through there? That's personal.
因为我想要这个家里有点儿节日气氛 拉尔菲
'Cause I'm trying to be a little bit fuckin' festive, Ralphie.
你想要我怎么办 把那堆东西都扔出去吗
What do you want? You just want me to throw all that shit out?
里面还有能用的呢 - 好吧
There's good stuff in there. - Yeah.
我只是不想让你把后面都翻乱了
I don't want you messing around back there.
天啊 拉尔菲 - 我是不是已经说过这句话了
Jesus, Ralphie. - I thought I remember saying it.
我说过 是吧 - 是的 你说过
Didn't I say it? Did I say it? - Yeah, you said it.
你想让我把那棵该死的树丢了吗
Do you want me to fucking take the tree down?
过来
Come here.
不要
No. No.
拉尔菲 省省吧 停下来 拉尔菲
Ralphie, cut it out. Stop. Stop, Ralphie!
嘿 拉尔菲
Hey, uh, Ralphie.
我有东西给你
Yo, I got something for you.
啊 我说了 我很想要 但是现在钱很紧张
Yo, I told you, bro, I wanna take those off your hands, but money's tight.
不不不 这是免费的
Yeah. All-all good. They're on the house.
只是送给男孩儿们的礼物
It's just a gift from the guys.
我想你给他们留下了很好的印象
I-I guess you made, like, a good impression.
还不错 对吧
It's pretty... pretty sweet, right?
是的
Yeah.
是吧
Pretty sweet.
好了 - 回见 拉尔菲
Alright. - I'll see you, Ralphie.
谢了 - 你应得的
Thanks, bro. - You're the man.
您已到达目的地
You have arrived at your destination.
走吧 伙计们
Alright, guys, hustle up. Let's go.
电影精选列表