这样更容易
Easier that way.
拉尔菲
Ralphie.
拉尔菲 过来一下
Ralphie, come over here.
走吧 快点
Come over here. Come on.
嗨 哥们儿
Hey, bro.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好吧 应该是
Yeah, I guess.
你刚才可真狠
You went pretty hard back there.
很...很狂躁
W-wild.
我当时做这件事的时候就没你这么好
You know, w-when I did it, I kinda, like, half-assed the whole thing.
有点衰 但无所谓了
Kinda lame, but whatever.
等等 我是做错了吗
Wait. Did I do it wrong?
当然没有...
No, no. Bro, no. Um...
我也不知道 就是 呃...
Just, I-- I-I don't know. Just, like, uh...
拉尔夫 - 小心点 好吗
Ralph. - Watch out for yourself, okay?
这是加菲尔德 他正在考虑加入我们
And this here is Garfield. He's thinking about joining the fold.
嗨 老兄 这里随时欢迎您
Hey, man. Y-you're welcome here anytime.
那我就叫你大G了 - 嗯
Alright. I'ma call you G, alright? - Alright.
欢迎 - 谢谢你 先生
Alright? You're welcome here. - Please. Thank you, sir.
不用这么拘束
Yeah. Of course.
今天是 嗯...
You know, today was, uh...
今天是拉尔夫的第一次忏悔
Today was Ralph's first confessional.
我们又添了一位活跃分子
We got a live wire here, Z.
真正的活跃分子
A real live wire.
对你会有好处的 拉尔夫
Good for you, Ralph.
欢迎 - 谢谢
Welcome. - Thanks.
一共是 9.50 美元
That's $9.50.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 你还好吗 伙计
Hey. You okay there, buddy?
换首歌♥ 塔米
Change the music for us, Tammy.
换一首既适合跳舞 也适合锻炼的
So we can dance, we can move, we can exercise.
好吧 就一下哈
Alright, guys. Just for a little bit.
谢啦
Ah, thank you.
就是这个 塔米 塔米 - 不客气 孩子们
Yes, Tammy! Tammy! - You're welcome, boys.
嘿 塔米 搞什么鬼 你...你在开玩笑吗
Hey, Tammy. What the fuck? Are you-- are you kidding me?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
做对的事情
Just do what's right.
教我做事吗 - 没错
You gonna give me shit? - Yeah, I'm giving you shit.
你在干什么 到底是谁在经营这家店
What-what are you doing, you're just letting them run your gym?
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
他妈的改回来
Fucking change it back!
嘿 嗨 老兄
Hey. Hey, man.
你是来交朋友的吗
You come to make friends?
好吧
Okay, then.
只是看看 是吧NJust a look.
马马虎虎吧
We like for look, not so-so.
你想的是什么你心里有数
You like what you need to see.
我只是想...
Yeah. I just figure...
我只是觉得你可以放尊重些 兄弟
I just figure you could show some more respect, bro.
嘿 他是我的了
Just wants to make sure that he has my attention.
滚开 - 嘿
Get the fuck off me! - Hey!
滚远点儿 兄弟
Get the fuck off me, bro!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 我只是 嗯...
Yeah. I'm just, like, um...
还在工作
still working.
那我就搭贾尼斯的车了 可以吗
Okay. Should I get a ride with Janis?
拉尔菲 - 可以
Ralphie? - Yeah.
回家见
Well, I'll see you at home, I guess.
你在听吗
Right?
拉尔菲
Ralphie?
在阿盖尔街275号♥下车
Drop off at 275 Argyle.
操
Fuck!
呃...
Uh...
嘿 呃 伙计...
Hey, uh, buddy...
没事儿吧 这是怎么了
Hey, buddy, is everything okay? What-what's going on here?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 - 嘿 说话
Hey. - I said, "Hey!"
继续开车啊 - 你有什么问题吗
Drive the fucking car. - Do you-- do you have a problem?
你觉得他是不会说英语吗
You think he doesn't speak English?
太离谱了 - 我知道
No. This is absurd. - I know.
你有病吗
What is your problem?
他就是有病
You know what? I bet I know what your problem is.
他...
He's so...
外面很冷
It is literally freezing out there.
我才不要出去 冻死了
I'm not fucking freezing my ass off.
嘿
Hey, I just...
妈的 嘿 嘿 - 什么鬼
Shit! Hey, hey! - What the fuck?
停车 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
Stop! - Hey, hey. Hey, hey, Hey, hey.
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
拜托 拜托 快停车
Please, please, please, please. Stop.
先生 对不起 - 你♥他♥妈♥的慢点
Sir, I'm sorry. - Slow fucking down!
你在搞什么
What are you doing? What the fuck?
停车 - 嘿 嘿
Stop! - Hey, hey.
操操操 - 让他...让他停下来
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. No! - Get him to...Get him to stop!
嘿 嘿 停车 - 天啊
Hey, hey, stop the car! - Oh, my goodness!
停车 - 嘿嘿 停车
Stop! - Hey, hey! Stop the car!
停止 停车 - 停车
Stop! Stop the car. - Stop the car!
听着 我很抱歉 你能把车停下来吗
I'm sorry. Look, I'm sorry. Just please stop the car.
停车 - 看在上帝的份上 伙计 求你了
Please. Please stop the car! - For Christ's sake, dude, please!
嘿 不不不
Hey! No, no, no!
嘿 靠边
Hey! Pull over!
你去哪儿了 拉尔菲
Where'd you go, Ralphie?
我知道我们都来自底层
I know we both come from shitty places.
但是我觉得我们还是没有完全彼此坦诚 去分担同样多的痛苦
But I don't think sharing the same pain is enough.
从来都不够
I don't think it ever was.
而且 宝贝 如果有一天
And, baby, one of these days,
你认不出我了
you might not recognize me.
因为我正在释放我所有的痛苦
Because I'm letting all of my pain go.
我正在消耗它们
I'm putting it in a bottle.
希望自己能变成更好的样子
And I'm sending it down the river out to sea.
不错 你喜欢吗 - 嗯
It's nice. You like it? - Yeah.
这可是拉尔夫·劳伦 为什么会不喜欢
Yeah. It's Ralph Lauren. What's not to like?
他看起来真的不错
I mean, i...it looks good, bro.
这颜色绝对适合你
The color definitely suits you.
我还是再考虑一下
Yeah. No, no. I'll, like-- I'll, like, definitely think about it.
嗯 要考虑什么
Well, what's to think about?
如果你喜欢它 那你就应该拥有它
If you like the shirt, you should have the shirt.
拉尔夫 - 怎么了
Ralph? - Yeah.
我可以帮你付钱吗
Can I buy you the shirt?
今天是圣诞节 对吗
Hey, fuck it! It's Christmas, right?
让我给你买♥♥件衬衫 - 嘿 也许他只是想...
Let me buy you the shirt. - Hey. Maybe he just wants to, like,
再看几家店
check out some other stores before he decides.
是的 不 不 我得到了它 哟 我明白了
Yeah. No, no. I got it. Yo, I got it.
现金还是刷♥卡♥
Cash or card?
如果我是一名风投 想赚点钱......
If I'm a venture capitalist, right, and I wanna make some money...
布拉德利
Bradley?
爱丽丝 - 我的天啊
Alice. - Oh, my God.
呃 哇 哇 你在这里做什么
Uh, wow. Wow. What are you doing here?
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?
我还以为 - 嘿 冷静点儿
I thought something... - Hey, keep it together.
我以为你出了什么事 - 嘿 走吗
I thought something happened to you. - Hey, you coming?
嗯... - 他们是谁...
Um... - Who are these...
他们是谁- 你们先...
Who are these men? - You guys should just...
你们先去吧 - 布拉德
You should go on. - Brad?
布拉德利
Bradley.
我一会儿就追上去
I'll catch up.
给我留个座儿 - 到底是...
Save a seat. - W-what's... Wh...
这是怎么回事 - 她看起来很沮丧
What's going on? - She seems really upset.
是的
Yeah. She's devastated.
不 不 不 不 不要
No, no, no, no, don't!
看着他 如此卑微
电影精选列表