跟新人介绍一下 我是丹 是个父亲
For the newcomers, I'm Dad Dan.
我想你可能会说 呃...
I guess you could say, uh...
三次失败的婚姻
Three failed marriages
还不足以证明我不是一个合格的丈夫吗
taught me I'm not much of a husband.
但是我确实...
But what I am...
是个顾家的男人
...is a family man.
今天有一些新面孔
We have a few new faces today.
你想介绍一下自己吗
You wanna introduce yourself?
嗯 我叫拉尔夫
Yeah, I'm Ralph...I'm Ralphie.
你好
Hi.
我...我的朋友拉尔菲
Yeah. My-my buddy Ralphie
不是很会讲话 丹
is not much of a talker, Dan...
呃 丹
uh, Dad Dan.
这里很安全 拉尔夫
My house is a safe space, Ralph.
没有人会随便说你
No judgment.
你可以毫无畏惧地说出最真实的想法
We speak our truth here without fear.
我是亚伦 是别人的儿子
I'm Son Aaron.
已经禁欲一年零四个月了
A year, four months celibate.
杰森 也是个儿子 呃...
I'm Son Jason. Uh...
禁欲两个月
two months celibate.
我是...我是布拉德 跟他们一样
And I'm-I'm Son Brad.
差不多十一个月零十三天
Um, 11 months and 13 days.
嗯
Yeah.
如果可以的话 丹 我想…我想分享一下
I-in fact, if, if I may, Dad Dan, I'd like to...
我想分享 - 嗯嗯
I'd like to share. - Mm-hmm.
呃...
Uh...
谢什
Sheesh.
我要开始了 嗯...
Here it goes. Um...
你们中有些人知道 呃 我刚入职的时 我的状态并不是很好
Some of you know that, uh, I was not in the best shape when I was inducted.
肝癌第四期
Had stage four liver cancer.
医生说我还有六个月的时间
And the doctor said that I had six months.
嗯
Well, uh,
可是昨天...
yesterday was...
我已经确诊整整一年了
was one whole year since my diagnosis.
还很有精力
Oh, and still going strong.
利奥 父亲 开了六年多的车
Dad Leo here. Just over six years and still truckin'.
赞德 父亲 开了十年车
Dad Zander. Going on ten years.
嗯 我们的妈妈是个瘾君子
Well, our mom is kind of a junkie.
所以...除了这里我就只能参军了
So... it was either this or the Army, I guess.
禁欲三年 只开了两周
Three years celibate. Over the last two weeks, voluntary.
昨晚我收拾好行李离开了妻子
Packed my bags and I left my wife last night.
我翻了她的东西
I went through her things.
有照片...
There were pictures...
还有信息
Texts.
她在跟别人上♥床♥ 什么人都有
She was fucking guys. Random guys.
赛 你想对艾米丽说什么
What do you wanna say to Emily, Cy?
我会说
I'll say it.
婊♥子♥
Cunt.
就这样
That's what.
她是个婊♥子♥
She's a cunt.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嘿 拉尔菲 你拿吃的了吗 要我帮你吗
Hey, Ralphie. Did you get anything? Can I get you anything?
呃 不了 - 你确定吗
Uh, no, no. - Are you sure?
嗯 - 好吧
Oh, yeah. - Okay.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我可不是...
Fuck the labels, you know? I'm not a...
我不是软蛋 也不是什么骗子 - 我知道
I'm not a cheater. I'm not a fuck boy. - Yeah.
我也不是什么会溺爱人的小男友
But I'm not your doting little boyfriend, you know?
禁欲的过程就是夺回你的力量的过程
Abstinence is about taking your power back.
是的
Exactly.
对了 记得把食谱发给我
By the way, just send me that recipe already.
绝对的 - 谢谢
Absolutely. - Thank you.
没什么不安全的 只要他一得空 我们就跟他一起去
That's safe, alright? As soon as he's free, we're gonna get with him.
嗯 我也不确定他...
Um, I have no idea what his...
丹 这是我跟你说过的里克
Dan, this is my buddy Rick I was telling you about.
哦 里克 很遗憾你经历的这些糟心事
Oh, Rick. Hey, man. I'm sorry for your troubles, brother.
利奥总跟我提起
Leo's been filling me in.
你知道 我一直...
You know, I've been...
嗨 哥们儿 能把地上的东西捡起来了吗
Hey, bro. Can you please pick up your shit off the floor?
我说了我一会儿就收拾 - 嘿 我差不多
I said I'd pick it up later. - Dude, I've asked you,
问了三次了 - 我说了我会收拾的
like, three times. - I said I'd pick it up, brother.
赶紧的吧 你就不能放在床上吗
Just pick up your fuckin' shit. You could just keep it on your bed,
或者... - 我说了过一会儿了
or, or just... - I don't-- I'll pick it up in a bit.
放在那儿是有原因的 绕开走不就行了
It's there for a reason. I don't care. I'll just get around it.
朋友 如果你连屋子都收拾不好的话
Man, if you have a messy fucking room,
你这辈子还有什么指望
you have a messy fucking eternal life, bro.
我才不在乎
I don't care!
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛呢 - 帮你把东西捡起来
What are you doing? - Picking your shit up.
那是一把OG - 吓死我了
That's the OG right there. - Oh, shit.
原装格洛克 G17
Original Glock, G17.
没有用过
It's as honest as they come.
抱歉 我...
Oh, sorry about that. It's...
没关系
Yeah.
孩子 你有防身的家伙吗
You carry protection, son?
你看起来没那么强壮 你知道吗
You're vulnerable, you know?
如果开车兜风的时候
Driving around...
背后有个陌生人的话...
Strangers at your back.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你肯定有很多问题要问
I'm sure you have some questions.
我想问...
Yeah. I mean...
杰森 还有其他人...
So, like, Jason and the other guys, they...
他们都跟你住在一起吗
like, they live with you?
你可能会有点儿惊讶 但是确实是这样
They do, yeah. You'd be surprised.
整个州...
There are...
有很多这样的
...homes like ours all over the state
甚至是全国各地
across the country, you know?
就跟普通家庭一样 - 唔
Just like regular families. - Hmm.
但很多普通人没办法选择自己的原生家庭
Except regular folks don't get to choose their family.
但是我们可以
We do.
你取好名字了吗
You pick out a name yet?
给孩子的 - 哦
For the baby. - Oh.
女儿就叫萨尔
Yes. It's just, like, my girl Sal,
但是我们还不知道是男是女
she doesn't wanna know if it's, like, a girl or a boy yet.
万一是男孩怎么办
What if it's a boy?
杰斯吧 我喜欢这个名字
I like Jayce.
如果是女孩的话 南希也可以
And Nancy for if it's a girl.
拉尔夫 你会感到孤独吗
Do you get lonely, Ralph?
有时候会没缘由的生气
Angry for no good reason at all?
你要怎么处理这种情况
What do you do with those feelings?
我...
I mean...
我可以...
Can I, um...
放轻松 呼吸
Just relax. Just breathe.
什么 - 呼吸就好
Whoa. What? - Just breathe.
呼
Breathe in.
吸
Out.
再一次 就这样
One more time. Just like that.
呼
In
吸
Out.
你可以成为我们的一员
You know, you could be a part of our family.
我们都要做什么呢
How would that work?
你身上有一种令人惊叹的美丽
There's a staggering beauty in you.
兼具毁灭和创造 一股巨大的能量
Cataclysmic power to create, annihilate.
拜 拉尔菲 - 拜
Bye, Ralphie! - Bye!
但我不想去扎克家
But I don't wanna go to Zach's house.
我很怕狗
But I'm scared of the dog.
还有
And also the other thing.
就是...
The thing...
洗手间的事情呀
The thing that happened when I couldn't make it to the bathroom.
我知道 妈妈 但这对我来说很难 好吗
I know, Ma. But it's just hard for me, okay?
就是很难
It's just hard.
什么 不 我没有哭
What? No. I'm not crying. I'm not.
电影精选列表