My old man left me on Christmas Day
那时候我还是个孩子
when I was just a kid.
他留下我一个人照顾我妈妈
He left me there to take care of my mom alone.
如果我只是...
But what if I'm just...
一个残破的人怎么办
broken?
但如果我地内心崩溃了怎么办
But what if I'm just broken inside?
你确实是这样
You were broken.
因为这一切发生在一个毫无防备的孩子身上
It happened to a sweet, defenseless child.
如果可以的话 我会把他大卸八块
If I could, I would tear that scoundrel limb from limb.
但这不取决于我
But it's not up to me.
你必须在自己内心组建一支军队
You have to raise an army inside yourself.
为那小子报仇
Avenge that kid.
你要帮助他...
You have to fix him...
这样就再也没有人伤害他了
so that no one hurts him ever again.
不管你做什么
Whatever you do,
都不要让他失望
you don't let him down.
你别让那个小男孩失望
You don't let that baby boy down.
直面这一切
Face it.
面对它
Face it.
给它看看你的苦痛
Show your pain.
除了拉尔夫
There is no God...
没人能帮你
but Ralph.
说出来
Say it.
除了拉尔夫
"There is no God
没人能帮助我
but Ralph."
除了你自己没人能帮你
There is no God but Ralph.
除了你自己
There is no God...
除了我自己
"There is no God..."
没人能帮你
...but Ralph.
没人能帮你
"...but Ralph."
除了你自己没人能帮你
There is no God but Ralph.
除了我自己 没人能帮我
"There is no God but Ralph."
嘿 嘿 兄弟 你要去哪里 嘿
Hey, hey, bro. Where are you taking your stuff? Hey!
拉尔菲 嘿
Ralphie! Hey.
怎么了
What the fuck?
你在干什么 - 妈的
What are you doing? - Fu--
开门 伙计
Open the door, man!
操
Fuck it!
嘿 嘿 拉尔菲
Hey! Hey! Ralphie!
嘿
Yeah.
还只是看看吗
Still looking.
还不知道自己要的是什么
Still hungry.
那天是第一次 有人真正拥有了我
I remember one won with me and taking the touch on the day.
你觉得这一切很容易吗
Can you say? The land fat.
并非如此
But it'll be empty.
我们都是无依无靠的人
Nothing on the inside.
嘿
Hey.
没关系的
It's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
等等
Yo, yo, wait. Wait, wait.
没关系的 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
放轻松
Okay? My man?
嗯 - 你可以的
Yeah. - You got this.
好吗 - 嗯
Okay? - Yeah.
信我 - 嗯
You trust me? - Yeah.
信我 - 嗯
You trust me? - Yeah.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
没关系的
It's okay.
我还不知道你的名字
I didn't catch your name.
拉尔菲
Ralphie.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我们可以去买♥♥点儿什么吃...
I know a place we can go to get some...
没用 我是哪里做错了吗
It's not working. What am I doing wrong?
你只需要放松 女士
You just need to relax, ma'am.
这种情况我怎么能放松下来
How am I meant to relax in this situation?
我理解 但是小孩子能感受到你的压力
I understand. The little guy picks up on your stress, though.
所以 你得冷静点儿 这样他才不会哭
So, you need to stay calm so he can be calm.
撑住他的头 很好
Now, support his head. Here you go.
不要太用力
And try not to force it.
萨尔
Sal.
萨尔
Sal!
嘿
Hey.
圣诞快乐 妈咪
Merry Christmas, Mommy.
你想抱抱他吗
You wanna hold him?
不要
Nah.
你换了发型吗
Uh, you changed your hair?
嗯 你觉得怎么样
Yeah. What do you think?
看起来不错
I think it looks nice.
也该做出些改变了
Thought it might be time for a change.
你想唱一些颂歌♥什么的吗
You wanna sing some carols or something?
什么
What?
为了杰斯 他可能会喜欢
For Jayce. He might like it.
♪ 你占有了我的心 ♪
♪ You took my heart ♪
♪ 而你总把它挂在嘴边♪
♪ And you held it in your mouth ♪
♪ 随便一句话 ♪
♪ And with the word ♪
♪ 就能牵动我所有的爱意 ♪
♪ All my love came rushing out ♪
♪最糟糕的是 ♪
♪ And every whisper ♪
♪ 每一次呓语♪
♪ It's the worst ♪
♪ 只消一个字 就把它渐渐掏空了 ♪
♪ Emptied out with a single word ♪
♪ 我的身体里好像有一个黑洞 ♪
♪ There is a hollow in me now ♪
♪ 我只好寄望着 ♪
♪ So, I put my faith ♪
♪ 连自己都不知道为何的信念 ♪
♪ In something unknown ♪
♪ 原来我赖以维生的 除了甜言蜜语 什么都没有 ♪
♪ I'm living on such sweet nothing ♪
♪ 我试图存有一丝希望 ♪
♪ And it's hard to hope ♪
♪ 但是却无所依靠 ♪
♪ With nothing to hold ♪
♪ 原来我赖以维生的 除了甜言蜜语 什么都没有 ♪
♪ I'm living on such sweet nothing ♪
♪ 我想要理解 但是很难 ♪
♪ And it's hard to learn ♪
♪ 想要继续爱 但是也好难 ♪
♪ And it's hard to love ♪
♪ 你留下的只有甜言蜜语 ♪
♪ When you're giving me such sweet nothing ♪
♪ 什么都没有 ♪
♪ Sweet nothing ♪
♪ 什么都没有 ♪
♪ Sweet nothing... ♪
您对我们的节日促销感兴趣吗
May I interest you in any of our holiday specials?
不了
No.
萨尔
Sal?
萨尔
Sal.
萨尔
Sal!
萨尔
Sal!
你是拉尔菲吗
Are you Ralphie?
你的孩子在我这儿
I have your baby.
他妈妈说你很快就会回家
His mama said you'd be home soon.
嘿 - 嗯
Hey, man. - Yeah.
你们都在家吗
You guys home?
进来吧
Come on in.
看看是谁啊
Look who made it.
这不是优步男吗
It's the Uber man.
嘿大家
Hey, everyone.
很抱歉我离开了
Sorry I left.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
圣诞快乐 拉尔夫
Merry Christmas, Ralph.
圣诞快乐 拉尔夫
Merry Christmas, Ralph.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们都不确定你会回来
We weren't sure you'd be back.
可以吗
Is that allowed?
你还带了一个人
I see you brought someone with you.
是的 这是杰斯
Yeah. This is Jayce.
是你的孩子吗
Is he yours?
他的妈妈呢
Where's his mother?
走了
Gone.
都不用想
Of course she is.
我可以抱一下吗
May I?
好
Okay.
好
电影精选列表