Look at him. Groveling to spare her feelings.
拉尔夫 我们为什么要这么做
Why do we do that, Ralph?
为什么要让自己这么渺小
Why do we make ourselves so much smaller than we are?
不 你需要...
No, you need to...
闭嘴
Stop it!
你到底怎么了 - 你去哪儿了
What the fuck is wrong with you!? - Where did you go!?
不 我真是个混♥蛋♥
No. I'm such an asshole.
什么 - 我真是个混♥蛋♥ 我已经很糟糕了
What? - I'm such an asshole. I've been so bad.
不不不 我已经很糟糕了 妈的
No, no, no. I've been so bad. Oh, shit.
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我是个混♥蛋♥ - 你在说什么
I'm an asshole. I'm an asshole. - What are you talking about?
我是个混♥蛋♥ 我根本负担不起这个鬼东西
I'm an asshole. I can't afford this shit. I can't afford this fucking shit.
我们他妈的可以退货 伙计 简单的 - 围过来 快点儿
We can fucking return it, man! Easy! - Close ranks. Move.
我们可以退货的 伙计 - 不不不 我买♥♥不起
We can just return it, man. - No, no, no. I can't afford it.
很简单的... - 怎么了
It's easy... - What's going on?
我真是个该死的混♥蛋♥ - 嘿嘿
I'm such a fucking asshole. - Hey, hey!
你怎么了 - 我不知道 我不知道
What's going on with you? - I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 - 就因为买♥♥了件衬衫吗
I don't know. - What, you bought this shirt?
你为什么买♥♥它 - 我不知道 我不知道
Why'd you buy this shirt? - I don't know. I don't know.
什么 - 我不知道 我不知道...
What? - I don't know. I don't know...
你花200美元买♥♥了一件你♥他♥妈♥根本买♥♥不起的衬衫吗
You spend 200 dollars on a shirt that you can't even fucking afford?
我不知道 我他妈是个混♥蛋♥ - 为什么
I don't know. I'm a fuckin' asshole. - Why?
我不知道 因为我他妈就是个混♥蛋♥
I don't know! 'Cause I'm a fuckin' asshole!
不 他妈的 嘿
No, no, no! Fuck this shit, man!
你很好
Hey! You're awesome, bro!
你不是个混♥蛋♥ 好吗
You're not a fuckin' asshole, okay?
你不是 - 嘿 别这样吹捧他
You're not an asshole, man! - Hey! Don't puff up.
下去
Back down. Fucking back down.
让他自己思考
Let the real men do the thinking.
你冷静点 - 不不不不
You calm down. - No, no, no, no.
嘿 - 怎么了
Hey! - What?
你觉得你是个混♥蛋♥吗
You think you're an asshole?
回答我 你是这么觉得的吗
Answer me. You think you're an asshole?
是的 是的 - 是吗
Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah?
那你为什么不做点什么呢
Why don't you do something about it?
做点什么 这个世界就是一个垃圾桶
Do something about it. This world's a fucking trash can!
到处都是混♥蛋♥
Teaming with assholes!
听到了吗 做点什么吧
Huh? Do something about it!
把你的力量夺回来 拉尔夫
Take back your power, Ralph!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Yeah, fuck you.
妈的 什么东西
What the fuck? Come on!
搞什么...
What the fuck...
直行... - 操 来吧
Head straight on... - Fuck, come on!
行驶两英里 从出口驶出
Then in two miles, take the exit.
然后右转...
Then turn right...
操
Fuck off!
保持住
Keep that nice, tall lift.
降低
And then lower down.
我最喜欢的就是深蹲
One thing I love to do with squats,
尤其是在怀孕期间
especially squats during pregnancy is little pulses.
接下来我就来演示一下
I'm gonna show you how to do those. So, it's good control.
呼气 中途抬起
Exhales. Lifting up partway.
吸气 慢慢放下来
Inhale. Controlling down.
感受腿部的肌肉拉伸
Really feeling the tops of your legs working,
感受大臀肌的拉伸
the underneath of those legs, those glutes working.
在怀孕期间这件事真的很重要
'Cause it's really important during pregnancy
保持臀肌强壮
to keep those glutes strong...
嘿
Hey.
是我冷落你了吗
Are you not getting enough attention?
嘿
Hey.
宝贝 你真的必须告诉我到底发生了什么
Baby, you really gotta tell me what's going on here
你这样真的太要命了
because this silence is fucking killing me.
拉尔菲
Ralphie?
你要去哪里 你在干什么
Where are you going? What are you doing?
你为什么要涂我他妈给你买♥♥的古龙水
Why are you putting on cologne that I fucking bought you?
你是要去什么人面前表现吗
Are you making yourself look nice for someone?
你♥他♥妈♥现在要出门吗
Are you going out? Are you fucking going out right now?
拉尔菲
Ralphie!
你♥他♥妈♥的回答我 你♥他♥妈♥...
Fucking talk to me! What the fuck are you...
嘿嘿 我身上有一种令人惊叹的美丽 好吗
Hey, hey, hey, hey! There is a staggering beauty in me, okay?
兼具毁灭和创造性的力量
A cataclysmic power to create and annihilate.
什么毁灭 - 没错
"Annihilate"? - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
你要去做什么
You wanna fucking annihilate...
嘿 拉尔菲 拉尔菲 拉尔菲 不
Hey, Ralphie! Ralphie, Ralphie, no!
宝贝 开门吧
Baby, open the door!
拉尔菲 快点
Ralphie! Come on!
你♥他♥妈♥的赶紧开门
Fucking open this fucking door, man.
拉尔菲 嘿
Ralphie, hey!
装什么硬汉
Big, strong man, huh?
你是因为跟我对视吗
You're too scared to look me in the fucking eye!
赶紧回来 混♥蛋♥
Get back here, fucker!
我他妈的才不要一个人养这个孩子
I'm not raising this fucking kid alone!
拉尔菲 我发誓我绝对不会
Ralphie, I'm not fucking doing this! I swear to God.
别他妈的抛弃我 拉尔菲
Don't fucking walk out on me, Ralphie.
最古老且...
The oldest and...
...最聪慧的神明说过
...the wisest god...
将宝藏藏在男人的身上
said, "Hide the treasure in man himself,
因为 我的朋友们
because that, my friends,
那才是最后的应许之地
is the last place you'll ever find it."
现在是时候
It's time now
欢迎新人加入
to welcome a new brother to the fold.
拉尔夫 儿子
Son Ralph.
请
Please.
带着这样的痛苦
With this pain,
你 儿子 拉尔夫
you, Son Ralph,
即将从女人圈子里解放出来
will be released from gynosphere.
伴随着这样的痛苦
"With this pain,
我 拉尔夫 即将从女人圈子里解放出来
I, Son Ralph, will be released from gynosphere."
净化并重生
Purified and reborn.
净化并重生
"Purified and reborn."
做自己的主人
To be your own master.
做我自己的主人
"To be my own master."
也成为我们组织的一员
And a son of Manodrome.
也成为组织的一员
"And a son of Manodrome."
拉他起来
Up. Pull him up.
不 - 我不会为你屈服
No. - I will not bend for you.
不 - 我不会为你而崩溃
No. - I will not break for you.
不 - 我创造了火 我会收回火焰
No. - I created fire, and I will take it back.
我持有钢铁 我也会收回
I invented steel, and I will take it back.
阳光也只能属于我
I discovered the sun, and I will take it back.
都是属于我的 - 我会拿走属于我的东西
Mine! - I will take what is mine,
那些一直属于我的 也将永远属于我的
what has always been mine, what will always be mine.
属于我的 - 不属于你
Not yours. - Mine!
属于我的 - 不属于你
Not yours. - Mine!
不属于你
Not yours!
茄子
Cheese!
我有一辆…一辆很可爱的车
I got a... a cute car.
拿去
Take it.
你很想要 不是吗
You want it, don't you?
拆开 装好弹夹
Take the rounds. Load the mag.
枪只是一个工具
A gun is just a tool.
它只能粗略地表达出你内心所想
It's a crude expression of what's inside.
你还记得你第一天来这里时我跟你说了什么吗
Do you remember what I told you the first day you came here?
记得 - 我说了什么
Yeah. - What did I tell you?
你说...
There is...
在我身上有一种令人惊叹的美丽
a staggering beauty in me.
灾难性的力量
A cataclysmic power
兼具创造和毁灭
to create and annihilate.
丹
Dad Dan?
你说 拉尔夫
Yes, Ralph.
我老爸在圣诞节那天离开了我
电影精选列表