我希望这周末你能让我一个人待在家里就好
I wish you'd just let me stay home this weekend.
再见 妈妈
Bye, Mom.
你妈妈为难你了吗
Your Ma giving you a hard time?
你得小心点 兄弟
You gotta watch out, bro.
尤其是像这样说话的时候
Like saying stuff like that.
为什么
Why?
你得...
You gotta...
你得控制住自己 好吗
You gotta hold back some. Okay?
你必须坚强
You gotta be tough up here.
坏念头会让你陷入麻烦 你听到了吗
Bad thoughts will mess you up. Are you hearing me?
什么样的坏念头
What kind of bad thoughts?
就比如你现在的想法
You know, bad thoughts like you can't go to your friend's house
只有尿裤子才能不去你朋友家
without pissing your pants, man. Come on.
你应该再激进些 但不是对着自己做这种事
You gotta shut it down.
明白吗
Total annihilation, okay?
照顾好自己 伙计
Take care of yourself, buddy.
欢迎光临 - 是的 这个值多少钱
Season's greetings. - Yeah. How much for this?
密♥码♥跟充电器都有吗
Do you have password? Do you have a charger?
好吧
Okay.
妈的 你还好吗
Shit. You okay?
别动 别动
Alright. Alright. Stay, stay, stay.
给你 - 谢谢
Here you go. - Thanks.
这是什么
What is this?
你觉得呢 你会开心吗这样
Yo, what does it look like? Are you happy?
开心
Yeah.
真的吗 你看上去不太高兴
Really? You don't look happy.
你这一天就干了这件事吗
Did you make all of this in one day?
怎么 你是开去加拿大了吗
What, did you drive to fucking Canada or something?
不是 我今天...
Yeah. No. I mean, no. I just, like...
载了一个孩子 - 什么孩子
There was this, like, kid. - What kid?
就是一个乘客
There was, like, a little kid in the car.
我开车的时候...…
I mean, who I was driving in the car, and he, like...
就是...就是 他把手♥机♥落在车里了
You know, he kinda, like, left his phone in the car.
但是他家里人肯定会再给他买♥♥一个的 没什么大不了的
But he can get another one. So, it's not a big deal.
拉尔菲 - 怎么了
Ralphie! - What?
你偷了个孩子的手♥机♥
You stole some kid's phone?
不 这不是偷...
No, I didn't steal his phone. I was, like...
我实际上是在帮助他 萨尔 好吗
I was actually, like, helping him, Sal, okay?
我不仅在帮助他 也是在帮助你
I was helping him. Like I'm helping you.
什么 - 是的 是你说
Me? - Yeah, man! You said
你说你需要钱去看医生 还有那些检查费用
you needed money for, like, doctor's visits. It's for test--
噢 很痛 - 别像个孩子似的 拉尔菲
Ow! Fuck! - Grow up, Ralphie!
是你求我留下这个孩子的
This baby that you begged me to keep
现在他随时都有可能从我肚子里跳出来
is going to pop out of me any day now,
而且他还会拉屎撒尿呢
and it's gonna be puking and shitting all over our lives,
我已经试着处理好这一切了
and I'm trying to hold it all together
结果还是现在这副样子
and create, like, this picture of us.
我们三个人要组成一个家庭
You know, you, me, and the baby as a family,
我一个人做不到
and I can't fucking do that.
如果你♥他♥妈♥的还没做好准备
And I can't fucking do that
我一个人真的没办法
because you're not fucking there.
不 - 我不会因为你而落寞
No. - I will not pale for you.
不 - 我不会为你屈服
No. - I will not bend for you.
不 - 我不会为你而崩溃
No. - I will not break for you.
不 - 我创造了火
No. - I created fire,
我会夺回火焰
and I will take it back.
我持有钢铁 我也会收回它
I invented steel, and I will take it back.
阳光也只能属于我
I discovered the sun, and I will take it back.
都是属于我的 - 我会拿走属于我的东西
Mine. - I will take what is mine,
那些一直属于我的 也将永远属于我的
what has always been mine, and what will always be mine.
属于我的 - 不属于你
Mine. - Not yours.
属于我的 - 不属于你
Mine. - Not yours.
属于我的 - 不属于你
Mine. - Not yours.
布拉德
Son Brad.
杰森
Son Jason.
亚伦
Son Aaron.
德鲁
Son Drew.
保罗
Son Paul.
利奥
Dad Leo.
进来吧 拉尔菲
Come into the circle, Ralphie.
过来
Come, come, come.
站在中♥央♥
In the circle,
我们将面对愤怒
we'll face the anger
和伤害
and the hurt.
痛苦让我们退缩
Pain that holds us back.
对你来说如此 对我们所有人来说也是如此
As it is for you, so it was for all of us.
加诸你身的... - 嗯
As it is for you... - Hmm.
...也施予我身
...so it was for all of us.
现在 闭上眼睛 - 加诸你身的
Now, close your eyes. - As it is for you,
也施予我身
so it was for all of us.
闭上眼睛 - 嗯
Just close your eyes. - Yeah.
我们所有人都感同身受
...so it was for all of us.
呼吸 - 嗯嗯 好
And breathe. May I? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
呼吸就好
Just breathe.
加诸你身的 同样也施予我身
As it is for you, so it was for all of us.
加诸你身的... - 你为什么来这里 拉尔夫
As it is for you... - Why are you here, Ralph?
嗯...
Um...
我丢了工作
I lost my job.
嗯嗯 - 嗯嗯
Mm-hmm. - Mm-hmm.
主知道…
And Lord knows that...
这可能会让你崩溃
it could break a man's spirit.
是的 - 是的
Yeah. - Yeah.
是的 - 闭上眼睛
Yeah. - Close your eyes.
还有什么
What else?
孩子
baby.
我的孩子就要出生了 所以...
Uh, the baby's gonna be here pretty soon, so...
这是个重担
That's a lot of weight.
孩子的衣服怎么办
Who's going to put clothes on that baby?
还有奶粉
Who's going to feed that baby?
记住这种感觉
Keep dropping down into that feeling.
跟随着它
Mm-hmm. Follow that.
你感受到了什么
What is it?
不受尊重
No respect.
不受尊重
No respect.
谁不尊重你
Who won't respect you?
你女朋友吗
Your girlfriend?
不要退缩
Don't hold back.
不要害怕你内心的感受
Now, don't fear what's inside you.
别害怕 - 不 不 不 不 不
Don't fear. - No, no, no, no, no.
那个东西...
What's inside you, boy...
无法伤害到你
...can't hurt you.
加油
Let's go.
说出来 说出来 拉尔夫
Speak up. Speak up, Ralph.
拉尔夫
Ralph?
嗯 - 说出来
Yeah. - Speak up.
那是什么 你感觉到了什么
What is it? What's the feeling?
跟着感觉走 - 这一切都让我...
Follow the feeling. - It makes me...
都让我 嗯...
It makes me, um...
很生气
It makes me mad.
很好 再说一遍 - 是的 我很愤怒
Good. Say it again. - Yeah. It makes me mad.
很好
Good.
我很愤怒 - 很好 现在感受它
It makes me so mad! - Yes. Now, drop down into that.
仔细感受
Drop down into that.
你能看到什么
What's on the other side of that?
不
No!
你跟你女朋友说了吗
Have you told your girlfriend yet?
说什么
Told her what?
你要甩了她
That you're dumping her ass.
当然这取决于你自己 但是 嗯...
I mean, it's up to you. But, um...
大多数人在加入之后 都会选择神隐
I mean, most guys just up and disappear after their induction.
电影精选列表