距离比赛结束还有六分钟 现在的比分是十四比七
...14-7 on the upstate ball with six minutes to go
纽约州北部的第二个季度
in the second quarter here in upstate New York.
气温已经骤降至个位数
Temperatures plummeting down into the single digits
尤其是还经历了异常温暖的十二月
after an unseasonably warm December.
现在回到比赛现场
At state balls, they start this drive from the Newton 27.
吉米·奇特伍德在中锋位置 泰伦·迪格斯在后卫
Jimmy Chitwood under center with Tyron Diggs being in the backfield
还有三个接球手的位置
and three receivers wide.
奇特伍德抢先一步 击败了迪格斯
Chitwood takes the snap. Beats off to Diggs,
但是他失误了 他的脚动了 就差...
but he makes a main miss at the line before his pivot brought down
不到三十秒
right around the 30...
停车
Stop the car.
什么 女士
Sorry. I beg your pardon, ma'am?
你听到我说的话了吗
Did you hear what I said?
是后边出什么问题了吗 女士
Uh, is everything okay back there, ma'am?
我说 停车吧
I said, "Stop the car."
女士 我在马歇尔街3号♥停可以吗
I got your drop-off at Marshall's and 3rd, ma'am.
天啊 你♥他♥妈♥的马上靠边儿停
Oh, my God! I said pull the fucking car over.
现在
Now!
精神病
Psycho.
别惹我 混♥蛋♥
Don't touch me. Asshole.
迈克尔 她有自己的主意
Michael, she got ideas.
你知道吗 她把一把菲利普·斯塔克设计的家具扔了出去
You know? She's thrown out the Philippe Starck.
一张咖啡桌
No, the coffee table.
她说这跟她的东西不搭
Says it doesn't go with her things.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你应该看看她带来的那条戈尔兰地毯
You should see this Golran rug she brought with her.
我要疯了 迈克尔
I don't know, Michael.
说话的功夫 我感觉我都要长出肿瘤了
I'm growing a fucking tumor as we speak.
很好
Yeah.
还有五个
Yeah, five more.
三 二 推
Three, two. Push!
一个 再来一个 就一个
One. One more. Okay, one more!
好样的
Yes! Fuck it, man!
你做到了 - 谢了
You killed it, bro. - Thanks, dude.
嘿 对不起 - 天啊
Hey. Sorry. - Oh, my God!
你怎么这么久 - 行了
What took you so long? - Yo, come on!
他妈的 - 怀孕真受累
Jesus. Fuck. - My bladder is fucking killing me.
别吃那种东西了
Yo, come on. You shouldn't eat that shit.
对你不好
That's not good for you.
只要是没什么碎肉
As long as there's no ground-up meat in here, I'm, uh,
我就要吃 我都要饿死了
I'm gonna eat it. I'm really hungry.
我一直都很饿
I'm hungry all the time.
妈的 怎么是她
Fuck her.
谁
Who?
贾尼斯
Janis.
付我薪水的婊♥子♥
You pay my fucking paycheck, bitch.
什么工作都是我在做
I check-in. I work.
我要负责给那些客户推销弯弯绕绕的折扣还有劣质的肉类加工食品
I ring up customers' shitty processed meats and weird discount shit,
哪怕他们根本不需要 但是他们还是会买♥♥ 所以我也不抱怨什么
they don't even need but they buy anyway. And I don't complain.
我就是我每天的工作 你知道那个婊♥子♥说什么吗
I go back and I do it again the next day. And you know what she tells me?
再多笑一笑 你笑得还不够多
"Smile. Smile. You're not smiling enough.
你这样只会耽误大家的时间
You're putting off the customers."
所以那就多笑笑呗
Yeah. So, then just fucking smile, okay?
你那有那么多要抱怨的事情 不是什么都挺顺利的吗
You shouldn't complain so much. You got a good thing going.
好
Yeah.
可以吧 苏
Yeah. 'Sup?
很甜蜜 对吧
Pretty sweet, right?
是的
Yeah.
上帝
God.
这些小孩子想干什么就干什么
Babies just get to freak out about whatever they fuckin' want to.
我他妈烦死这些傻♥逼♥婴儿了
Sometimes, I wanna kick, and scream, and freak the fuck out.
这个可爱吗
Is this cute?
无所谓了 到底是谁在决定这些婴儿喜欢什么款式啊
Whatever. Who gets to decide what babies like anyway?
就他妈的是个骗局
It's a fuckin' con.
你想离开了吗
Do you wanna just get out of here?
为什么
Why?
因为我的脚很痛 而且还在出汗
Because my feet hurt, and I'm getting sweaty,
我现在只想回家 坐下来
and I just wanna go home, and sit down.
看看这个
Yo. Yo, check this out.
这...这是用来做什么的
Wha...what does this do?
挤奶的
It gets the milk out.
不会吧 真的吗
No. Seriously?
是的 - 像这样吗...
Yeah. - Like...
是的 - 真的吗
Yeah. - Really?
太他妈恶心了
That's so fuckin' gross.
哪有 - 好吧 一点儿点儿恶心
No, it isn't. - Oh, it's a little gross.
反正我们也用不上
Yeah. I don't think we need it.
一共是285.14 美元
That's $285.14.
他妈的 怎么这么贵
Are you kiddin' me? Fuck.
哦...
Oh...
这个能不要了吗
Can you just take this stuff off?
我去问一下经理
I'd have to go get my manager.
好的 我们在这儿等着 - 我们要提醒您
Okay. We'll wait. - We would like to remind you
我们明天的营业时间是
that our shopping hours tomorrow
早上七点到晚上十一点
are from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
别忘了笑一笑 - 感谢聆听 祝您有美好的一天
"Don't forget to smile." - Thank you, and have a great day.
沿哥伦布大道向东行驶
Head east on Columbus Avenue,
然后右转进入第四街 - 好的
then turn right on 4th Street. - Okay.
一英里后 从出口出去 - 知道了
In one mile, take the exit. - Got it.
然后
Then...
有时我觉得这根本不重要
And sometimes I feel like it doesn't fuckin' matter
无论你是否有工作
whether you have a job or you don't
日子还是会很操蛋
'cause life could just suck just as hard.
你有在听吗 拉尔菲
You feel me, Ralphie?
嗯嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
我拿到了一些新的东西
Oh, hey. I-I got some, uh, some new stuff here.
看看都有什么 嗯...
Let's see. I got, um... Uh...
维柯丁 羟考酮【可以治疗中度至中度严重的疼痛 管制物质 成瘾和依赖的风险很高】 - 嗯
Vicodin, Percocet. - Yeah.
要什么跟我联♥系♥
I'll hook you up. Whatever you want.
羟考酮就可以了
Yeah, no. Just give me the Percocet.
羟考酮 是吧 - 是的
Percocet? Yeah, sweet. - Yeah.
嘿 我还有别的东西给你 看
Oh, hey. I got something else for you. Look.
来瞧瞧吧
Check it out.
你想要的运动鞋 - 天啊 好家伙
It's the sneakers you wanted. - Shit, man.
而且还是你的尺码
They're your size too, bro. -
嗯 也许下个月吧
Yo, maybe next month.
真的吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
这可是新鞋呢 那我就...
Okay. Yeah, no sweat. I'll just, um...
帮你留着吧
I'll just...I'll hold 'em for you.
那就下个月吧
Yeah, next month.
兄弟 你还好吗
You good, bro?
我是说 你身边的事情都没问题吧
I mean, is, like, everything good with you,
你还在做维护工作吗
or are you still working that, uh, the maintenance gig?
不 不 我只是 就是 呃...
No, no. I'm just, like, uh...
我得让自己多些退路
I'm just trying to keep my options open right now.
什么意思 - 就是...
Yeah? - You know, I'm just, like,
我得多花些时间让自己多学点儿本事 不至于落伍
taking time to just be focused and stay centered, you know?
明白 反正那些遣散费
Yeah. Severance package
也不值几个钱 - 是啊
ain't worth shit anyways. - Yeah.
嘿 我 呃 我认识一些 呃 一些人
Hey. I, uh, I-I know some, uh, some guys.
什么样的人
What guys?
一些有很多臭钱的人
It's like guys with money and shit. Like...
他们愿意帮助像我们这样的人
They like to, like...like, help out guys like us.
什么 你说他们是你的朋友
What, they're, like, buddies of yours?
嗯 如果你愿意的话 我可以帮你引荐一下
Yeah. I...if you want, like, you could meet 'em.
反正他们帮了我一把
I mean, they helped me...
让我能重新工作 所以
...get back on my feet. So, yeah,
别管了 - 嗯
who knows? - Yeah.
要见见吗 - 好啊
Alright? - Yeah.
还不错吧 嘿 好好上班吧今天
Awesome. Alright. Hey? Good work today.