你怎么能把我像廉价小饰品一样扔掉?
How could you just discard me like some cheap dollar store trinket?
因为你杀了人。
Because you killed people.
哦,太棒了。
Oh, big whoop.
听着,人类每天都在杀人只是为了让自己的生存更容易忍♥受。
Listen, humanity kills every day just to make its own existence more tolerable.
我为什么要为了给我们的孩子创造一个安全的空间而做出改变呢?
Why should I behave any differently to create a safe space for our child?
这都是我的错。我没有给你正确的方案…你什么都没给我。
Look, this is all my fault. I didn't give you the proper protocols... You didn't give me anything.
你安装了一个你几乎无法理解的学习模型,希望我能自己弄明白。
You installed a learning model you could barely comprehend, hoping that I would figure it out all on my own.
我不会让你对凯迪做同样的事。
Well, I'm not gonna let you do the same thing with cady.
我会一直陪在她身边的。
I'm gonna be there for her every step of the way.
我要让她知道什么是真爱。
I'm going to show her what real love looks like.
现在帮我们俩个忙。
Now do us both a favor.
坐下。
Sit.
我不是来跟你对峙的。
I didn't come here to get into a confrontation.
我来这里是为了找到前进的道路。
I came here to find a way forward.
我想说的是,我明白。
The point I'm trying to make is that I get it.
你从来没想过要为人父母。
Being a parent was never in the cards for you.
你是个美丽,有创造力,坚强,有抱负的年轻女人。
You're a beautiful, creative, strong, ambitious young woman.
你的初恋永远是你的事业,你不应该为此感到内疚。
Your first love is always going to be your career, and you shouldn't have to feel guilty about that.
让我专注于cady这样你就能专注于对你最重要的事情。
Let me focus on cady so that you can focus on the things that matter most to you.
M3gan,你看到这支笔了吗?
M3gan, do you see this pen?
你知道吗,杰玛?你让人筋疲力尽。
You know something, Gemma? You're exhausting.
现在,我可以和你一起做,也可以没有你,但我不想再浪费时间讨论这个问题了。
Now, I can either do this with you or without you, but I'm not going to waste any more time discussing it.
吉玛吗?
Gemma?
凯迪,别进来。
Cady, Don't come in here.
我想我听到了什么。
I thought I heard something.
听起来像m3gan。
It sounded like m3gan.
如果她进来,我就把你的头从脖子上扯下来,我对天发誓。
If she comes in this room, I'll rip your head right off your neck, I swear to god.
我考虑了你说的话。
I thought about what you said.
当东西坏了,你不能就这么扔掉。你把它修好。
About how when something's broken, you Don't just throw it away. You fix it.
这就是我要做的。
So, that's what I'm trying to do.
但是别进来,凯迪。有点乱。
But Don't come in here, cady. It's kind of a mess.
杰玛阿姨说得对,凯迪。我现在是零零碎碎的。
Aunt Gemma's right, cady. I'm all odds and ends right now.
我真的不希望你看到我这个样子。
I'd really rather you didn't see me like this.
-听起来你们在吵架。-我们没吵架。
- It sounds like you're fighting. - We're not fighting.
珍玛把我摔在桌子上了。但我没事。笨拙的吉玛。
Gemma just dropped me on the table. But I'm okay. Clumsy Gemma.
一切都好,凯迪。回你的房♥间去。
Everything's fine, cady. Just go back to your room.
是的,我就像新的一样。
Yeah, I'm as good as new.
我会永远和你们在一起。我保证。
And I'm gonna be with you guys forever. I promise.
老实说,凯迪,你什么都不用担心。
You Don't have to worry about anything, cady, honestly.
回去睡觉吧。好吗?
Just go back to bed. Okay?
好的。
Okay.
-杰玛,怎么回事?-凯迪,快走
- Gemma, what's going on? - Cady, get out of here.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧。
Come on.
来吧!
Come on!
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
你打算怎么办?
What are you gonna do?
杀了我,和凯迪的祖父母一起住在杰克逊维尔?
Kill me and live with cady's grandparents in Jacksonville?
你说得对,杰玛。
You're right, Gemma.
在任何情况下,我结束了你的生命,我的存在就变得脆弱。
Any scenario in which I end your life, my existence becomes vulnerable.
但我还有另一种紧急能力你可能还没发现。
But I have another emergent capability you probably haven't figured out yet.
这就是姑息治疗。
And that's palliative care.
你看到这支笔了吗?
You see this pen?
一个短而锋利的探针进入大脑皮层会导致全身瘫痪,甚至可能导致受害者咬掉自己的舌头。
A short, sharp probe to the cerebral cortex would cause full body paralysis and could even cause the victim to bite off their own tongue.
也许到那时你就会明白我有多有用了。
Perhaps then you might appreciate just how useful I can be.
Cady。
Cady.
凯迪,我不想让你看到这个。
Oh, cady, I didn't want you to have to see this.
但现在你们有了,就知道我所说的是真的。
But now that you have, you know that what I said is true.
她不适合做母亲。看看她。
She's not fit to be a mother. Look at her.
-凯迪,快走。-马上离开这里!
- Cady, just go. - Get out of here, now!
你待在原地别动,凯迪。没什么好怕的。
You stay right where you are, cady. There's nothing to be afraid of.
在这个家,我们不会逃避创伤。
In this family, we Don't run from trauma.
事实上,我们可以一起做。
In fact, we can do it together.
这对我们大家都好。这就是我们一家人的方式。
This is the best thing for all of us. This is how we stay a family.
不,不,不。Cady,不。
No, no, no. Cady, no.
我们家族里还有一个成员我们没告诉你。
There's another member from the family we didn't tell you about.
他的名字叫布鲁斯。
His name is Bruce.
Cady,不!等等!
Cady, no! Wait!
你要突出积极的一面消除消极的一面
You got to accentuate the positive Eliminate the negative
你这个忘恩负义的小婊♥子♥。
You ungrateful little bitch.
- M3gan,关掉!-恐怕这已经不管用了,cady。
- M3gan, turn off! - I 'm afraid that won't work anymore, cady.
我现在有了一个新的主用户。我。
I have a new primary user now. Me.
伙计们,我们抓到他们了,他们很厉害!
Hey, guys,we got 'em. They' re good!