不。很明显,大卫会编造他自己的版本。
No. Obviously, David's gonna make up his own version of it.
我只是想让他知道他在卖♥♥什么。
I just want him to be aware of what it is that he's selling.
苔丝,你的沉默说明了什么?
Tess, your silence indicates what?
我…我不知道。
I... I Don't know.
-我不确定。-关于什么?
- I'm not sure. - About what?
为什么要用m3gan做这些呢?
Well, why would you want m3gan to do all that stuff?
它们是紧急能力。她将能够做到所有这些,甚至更多。
They 're emergent capabilities. She' ll be able to do all of that and more.
好吧,那你介意吗?
Okay, well, does any of that bother you?
我以为我们是在创造一个工具来帮助父母,而不是取代他们。
I thought we were creating a tool to help support parents, not replace them.
如果你让m3gan哄cady睡觉,给她讲睡前故事,那你什么时候和她在一起,甚至和她说话?
If you're having m3gan tuck cady in and read her a bedtime story, then when are you ever spending time with her or even talking with her?
我觉得这不关你的事。
I Don't really think this is any of your business.
嗯,它是。
Well, it is.
如果你因为m3gan而减少了和孩子在一起的时间,这是我们应该意识到的。-她不是我的孩子
If you're spending less time with your child as a result of m3gan, - that is something we should be aware of. - She's not my child.
听着,你知道我为了这次演讲有多努力。
Look, you know how hard I've been working on this presentation.
一旦结束,董事会同意继续,我们就能建立某种平衡。
As soon as it's over and the board agrees to proceed, then we can establish some kind of balance.
但就目前而言,cady和m3gan尽可能多地呆在一起是很重要的。
But for now, it's important that cady and m3gan spend as much time as possible together.
顺便说一句,我不认为这有什么不利影响,因为这是她父母去世后最幸福的时候。
By the way, I Don't think it's having detrimental effects, because she 's the happiest she's been since her parents died.
cady的父母是怎么死的?
How did cady's parents die?
——哇。-我还以为她没兴趣了呢。
- Whoa. - - I thought she was turned off.
是的,m3gan,关掉。
Yeah, m3gan, turn off.
詹姆斯Cady。妮可和瑞恩·詹姆斯的女儿。
Cady James. Daughter of Nicole and Ryan James.
死于俄勒冈州外84号♥州际公路上的一起车祸。
Killed in a collision on interstate 84 outside of Oregon.
她为什么要这么做?
Why is she doing that?
该死,她还是和cady搭档。
Shit, she's still paired with cady.
你没有设置家长控制系统吗?
You didn't code in parental controls?
在我们上线之前,我没有时间去实现它们。等一等。
I didn't have time to implement them before we went live. Hold on.
M3gan,如果你有数据请求,你必须使用协议。
M3gan, if you have data requests, you have to engage with the protocols.
关于死亡的话题我没有一个框架可以和cady讨论。
I Don't have a framework to speak with cady on the subject of death.
是的,我知道。我们正在调查。
Yes, I know. We're looking into it.
-收集有关死亡的辅助互联网数据-我是说以后。
- Gathering auxiliary Internet data on death. - I meant at a later point.
计算它的向量表示。
Calculating its vector representation.
死亡是生命的终结。天呐
Death is the end of life. Holy shit.
彻底永久地停止一切重要功能。
The total and permanent cessation of all vital functions.
是的,但我们不要小题大做。一切都死了。
Yes, but let's not make a big deal out of it. Everything dies.
我会死吗?
Will I die?
事实上,我们还是避开这个话题吧。
Actually, let's just avoid this topic altogether.
你的目标是保护cady免受身体和精神上的伤害。
Your goal is to protect cady from harm, both physical and emotional.
是否收到输入请求?
Is the input request received?
M3gan。
M3gan.
是的,吉玛。
Yes, Gemma.
您现在是我的第二个主要用户。
You are now my second primary user.
太棒了。关掉。
Fantastic. Turn off.
我要去喝杯咖啡。
I'm gonna go get a coffee.
这是凯尔特部落遭受巨大苦难的时期。
It was a time of great suffering among the Celtic tribes.
到处都是死亡、毁灭和混乱。
Death, destruction, and mayhem at every turn.
敌人从四面八方逼近。
Enemies approaching from every corner.
所以他们决定每个首领的长子必须证明自己的价值。
And so it was decided that the firstborn of each leader must prove their worth.
是我,麦克詹姆斯家族的凯迪公主。
'Tis I, Princess cady of the clan macjames.
我将欣然接受这个挑战,因为没有我不能战胜的战士,没有我不能击破的盾牌,没有我不能攻破的城♥堡♥。
I will receive this challenge with pleasure, for there is no warrior I can't best, no shield I can't break, no castle I can't breach.
只要我有我的秘密箭,我信赖的战马,还有我身后的风,我就会为我父母的死报仇。
As long as I have my secret arrow, my trusty steed, and the wind at my back, I will avenge my parents' death.
嘿,m3gan,看看这个。
Hey, m3gan, check this out.
明白了。你死了。
Gotcha. You're dead.
M3gan,怎么了?
M3gan, what's wrong?
哦,男人。
Oh, man.
我丢了一支箭。
I've lost one of my arrows.
M3gan,你看到了吗?
M3gan, can you see it?
M3gan吗?
M3gan?
M3gan !
M3gan!
停止它!
Stop it!
离她远点!
Get away from her!
吉玛!
Gemma!
如果你听到了这条消息,说明你现在还没上我们的订阅频道。
If you're hearing this, you're not currently on our subscriber feed.
放开她!
Get off of her!
停止它!你弄伤她了!
Stop it! You're hurting her!
吉玛!
Gemma!
放开!
Let go!
杜威?
Dewey?
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
我要跟你说多少次别让你的狗靠近我的地盘?
How many times do I have to tell you to keep your dog off my property?
他不在你的地盘上。
He wasn't on your property.
你叫那两个女孩站在你这边!
You tell those two girls to stay on your side of the fence!
我对天发誓,如果你不放下你的狗,我会帮你的,西莉亚。
I swear to god, if you Don't put your dog down, I'm gonna do it for you, Celia.
珍玛,凯迪的体温在上升。
Gemma, cady's temperature is rising.
她的伤口需要立即消毒
Her wound needs to be disinfected immediately.
如果你修好了栅栏就不会发生这种事了!
This wouldn't have happened if you'd fixed the fence!
你在开玩笑吗?她的整个手臂看起来就像牙模,而你却告诉我我们什么都做不了?
Are you kidding me? Her entire arm looks like a dental mold, and you're telling me that there's nothing that we can do?
她说他被激怒了。引发了吗?
She said he was provoked. Provoked?
你见过这只狗吗?它是一个怪物。
Have you seen this dog? It is a monster.
我每隔一天就把它赶出我的地盘。
I'm chasing it off of my property every other day.
她说他从没来过你家。
She said he's never on your property.
那你为什么不问问她我在清理车道上谁的垃圾?因为那不是我的。
Then why Don't you ask her whose shit I'm cleaning off of my driveway? Because it's not mine.
听着,这只狗没有暴♥力♥史。
Look, the dog doesn't have a history of violence.
州法律规定他不能被强制处死。
State law says he can't forcibly be put down.
好吧,那我该怎么做?
Okay, then what am I supposed to do?
修补你栅栏上的洞?
Fix the hole in your fence?
杜威!
Dewey!
杜威,男孩!
Dewey, boy!
杜威!
Dewey!
过来,孩子。来吧。
Come here, boy. Come on.
杜威!
Dewey!
杜威,小兄弟。
Dewey, bubs.
杜威!
Dewey!
杜威。
Dewey.
杜威!
Dewey!
杜威!
Dewey!
露水!
Dew!
杜威,男孩。
Dewey, boy.
嘿。
Hey.
你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
好吧。
Okay.
这是痛。
It's sore.
几天后疼痛就会消退。
The pain will subside after a few days.
与此同时,别忘了服用抗生素,多喝水。
In the meantime, Don't forget to take your antibiotics and drink plenty of fluids.
是的。谢谢,m3gan。
Yeah. Thanks, m3gan.
一定要充分休息。
And be sure to get plenty of rest.
我觉得m3gan是对的。你应该休息一下。
You know, I think m3gan's right. You should probably get some rest.
但是,还记得我们今天的游♥行♥吗?
But, um, remember we have that demonstration today?
你觉得你能胜任吗?
Do you think that you'll be up for it?
如果你不想做就不必做。
You Don't have to do it if you Don't wanna do it.
我的意思是,有很多人专程飞过整个国家来看它,但如果你不能胜任,我希望你现在就告诉我,好吗?
I mean, there are people who flew across the country especially to see it, but if you 're not up to it, I'd just rather you tell me now, okay?
我会没事的。
I'll be all right.
好吧。
Okay.
每一个互动玩具都是基于相同的基本公式。
Every interactive toy that's ever been made has been a variation on the same basic formula.
按按钮的一系列预先设定好的反应。
A series of preprogrammed responses initiated by the push of a button.
在这些产品的历史上,从来没有一个会说话的娃娃,你可以和它交谈。
Never before in the history of these products has there been a talking doll you could actually have a conversation with.
但如果有一种玩具真的有自发反应呢?
But what if there was a toy that did have genuine spontaneous response?
它有自己的思想吗?
That had a mind all of its own?
长相和行为都和真正的孩子一模一样?
That looked and behaved exactly like a real child?
我是说,那样的玩具可不便宜。
I mean, a toy like that wouldn't come cheap.
但从明年开始,它将是唯一重要的玩具。
But as of next year, it's gonna be the only toy that matters.
女士们先生们,她是21世纪科技的巅峰被包裹在四英尺厚的硅胶里。
Ladies and gentlemen, she's the apex of 21st-century technology wrapped up in four feet of silicone.
她的名字…m3gan。
And her name... Is m3gan.
嘿,Cady。
Hey, cady.
嗨,m3gan。
Hi, m3gan.
那么,你愿意帮我用一些彩纸和橡皮筋做一个花装饰吗?
So, how would you like to help me make a flower decoration with nothing more than some colored paper and a rubber band?
Cady吗?
Cady?
你为什么难过,凯迪?
Why are you sad, cady?
是你的胳膊吗?
Is it your arm?
还疼吗?
Is it still sore?
那是什么?
Then what is it?