你能不能把你的狗放在栅栏那边?
Could you please keep your dog on your side of the fence?
我刚花了80块买♥♥了一个电击项圈。
I just spent 80 bucks on a shock collar.
也许你可以试着把声音调高一点。
Maybe try cranking it up a notch.
哦,这位小女士是谁?
Oh, who's this little lady?
那是我的侄女,cady。
That is my niece, cady.
她周末留下来吗?
Is she staying for the weekend?
你知道吗?我开了很长时间的车,如果你不让你的狗一直跑到我的院子里我会很感激的。
You know what? It's been a really long drive, and, um, I would just really appreciate it if you did not have your dog running onto my yard all the time.
还有,请不要把你的化学药品喷到我的车道上。
And also, Don't spray your chemicals onto my driveway, please.
啊,狗屎。我很抱歉。等我说完,你想借我吗?
Ah, shit. I'm sorry. You wanna borrow this once I'm done?
不,我不想借。我可不想花一下午的时间把你的沉淀物从我的车道上清理掉。
No, I Don't wanna borrow it. I Don't wanna spend my afternoon getting your sediment off of my driveway.
挂块防水布♥什♥么的。
Just hang a tarp or something.
好的。
Okay.
欢迎回家,珍玛。
Welcome home, Gemma.
你有六条未回复的语♥音♥信息和五条陌陌通知。
You have six unanswered voice messages and five tinder notifications.
艾尔西,关掉。
Elsie, turn off.
很抱歉。
Sorry about that.
好的。我要把这些袋子收起来。
Okay. I'm gonna put these bags away.
还有,你就当自己家吧。好吗?
And, um, just make yourself at home. Okay?
哦,那些不是玩具,凯迪。
Oh, those aren't toys, cady.
我的意思是……是的,严格来说,是的,它们是玩具。
I mean... yeah, technically, yeah, they're toys.
它们只是,呃,收藏品。
They're just, um, collectibles.
所以你不会和他们玩。
So you Don't actually play with them.
这听起来可能很奇怪。
That probably sounds really weird.
嗯…
Um...
我在想我有没有什么…你生日时我送你的那只纯粹的宠物呢?
I'm trying to think if I have anything... Oh, what happened to the purrpetual pet I got you for your birthday?
没关系。
It's okay.
我只是随便看看。
I was just looking.
我知道现在看起来不太好,但是,我们会想方设法让它感觉舒适的。我保证。
I know it doesn't look like much right now, but, um, we will make it feel cozy somehow. I promise.
在那里。
There.
看起来……
Look...
我知道你现在承受不了这么多。
I know this must be a lot for you to take in right now.
我只是想让你知道我会尽我所能让这里有家的感觉。
I just want you to know I'm gonna do everything I can to make this place feel like home.
如果你需要什么,我就在走廊那头。
And, um, if you need anything, I'm just gonna be down the hall.
好吧?很接近。
Okay? Really close.
你不给我讲个故事吗?
You're not gonna read me a story?
那是什么?
What's that?
妈妈总是在我睡觉前给我讲故事。
Mom always read me a story before bed.
哦,嗯…我不…我觉得我现在没有什么儿童读物,凯迪。
Oh, um... I Don't... I Don't think I really have any kids' books here right now, cady.
嗯,不过没关系。我可以在手♥机♥上下载。
Um, but that's okay. I can download one on my phone.
这很好。
That's fine.
它只是…哦。
It's just... Oh.
我只需要更新应用程序。
I just have to update the app.
真不敢相信会发生这种事。我还没准备好处理这些。
I can't believe this is happening. I'm not equipped to handle this.
我连自己的植物都不照顾。
I Don't even take care of my own plants.
你有瑞恩父母的消息吗?
Have you heard from Ryan's parents?
是啊,他们打电♥话♥说愿意帮忙,但他们住在佛罗里达。
Yeah, they called and offered to help, but, like, they live in Florida.
它们有点奇怪。我不知道他们是怎么回事。
They're kind of weird. I Don't know what their deal is.
我只是想找个不被炒鱿鱼的办法。
I'm just trying to figure out a way to do this without getting fired.
如果我再请假,大卫会死的。
David's gonna shit blood if I ask for more time off.
是的,我知道。但是,天哪,宝贝,你刚失去了妹妹。
Yeah, I know. But, Jesus, gem, you just lost your sister.
我们花了10万美元的公♥司♥资金买♥♥了一个他根本没有要求的产品。
And we spent $100,000 of company funds on a product that he didn't even ask for.
如果我们不尽快把佩兹模型给他,他会起诉我们的。
If we Don't get this petz prototype to him soon, he's going to sue us.
好吧,我觉得你现在不该担心工作,宝贝。
Okay, I Don't think you can be worrying about work right now, gem.
现在,我觉得你只需要关注cady。
Right now, I think you just need to focus on cady.
什么……等一等。
What... Hold on.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
我是丽迪雅。
I'm Lydia.
哦!治疗师吗?
Oh! The therapist?
对不起,是的。请进。
Sorry, yeah. Please, come in.
你一定是cady。
And you must be cady.
你好。看看你,还穿着睡衣。
Hi. Look at you, still in your pajamas.
是的,我们只是在看电视。
Yeah, we were just watching TV.
我明白了。
I see that.
那么,这是如何工作的呢?
So, how does this work?
我只需要观察你们两个半个小时,或者40分钟左右。
I just need to observe the two of you together for half an hour, 40 minutes or so.
哦。好的。具体做什么?
Oh. Okay. Doing what, exactly?
哦,只是出去逛逛。
Oh, just hanging out.
也许是玩玩具或玩游戏。
Maybe playing with some toys or playing a game.
嘿,凯迪,你想拿些玩具来玩吗?
Hey, cady, do you wanna grab some toys to play with?
我这里没有玩具。
I Don't have any toys here.
我今早刚拆了一堆。
I just unpacked a bunch this morning.
他们只是老了。我不认为她和他们玩。
They 're just old. I Don't think she plays with them.
-那上面这些呢?-那些不是玩具。
- What about these ones up here? - Those aren't toys.
它们是珍玛阿姨的收藏品。你不应该和他们玩的。
They're aunt Gemma's collectibles. You're not supposed to play with them.
没关系。我们可以和他们一起玩。
That's okay. We can play with them.
我们完全可以和他们玩。你想和他们一起玩吗?
We can totally play with them. Do you wanna play with them?
你想玩…是的。
You wanna play... yeah.
玩它。没什么大不了的。
Play with it. No big deal.
你必须拉动底部的杠杆……杰玛,为了练习,我们还是让凯迪带队吧。
There's a lever you have to pull on the bottom... Maybe, Gemma, for the sake of the exercise, we might let cady lead.
是的,我只是在解释它是怎么运作的。
Yeah, I'm just explaining how it works.
嗯,这是个玩具。我相信没有那么复杂。
Well, it's a toy. I'm sure it's not that complicated.
太好了,凯迪。你想滚给珍玛阿姨吗?
That's great, cady. Do you want to roll it to aunt Gemma?
只是这不是它设计的目的。它还有其他功能。
It's just that this is not what it was designed to do. It does other things.
但是,是的,完全正确。
But, yeah, totally.
我们就把它像网球一样在地上滚。
Let's just roll it on the ground like a tennis ball.
我们来做一下。
Let's do that instead.
我们一开始会和cady多做几次谈话,但那可以在你的办公室或学校进行。
We'll do a few more sessions with cady initially, but that can happen at your office or school.
是的。我还没时间研究这个。
Yeah. I haven't had time to look into that yet.
妮可在家里教她。但是,是的,它在我的清单上。
Nicole was homeschooling her. But, yeah, it's on my list.
抱歉,我能问一下,你和你妹妹有多亲密吗?
Sorry, can I just ask, how close were you and your sister?
哦……-我不知道。-但你想要这个,对吧?
Oh... - I Don't know. - But you wanted this, right?
获得监护权?
To take custody?
是的,当然。
Yeah, of course.
好吧,因为她父亲的父母说过如果受不了他们愿意收留她。
Okay, because the father's parents have said they're willing to take her if it's too much.
等待。他们联♥系♥你了吗?没什么大不了的,珍玛。
Wait. Did they contact you? It's no big deal, Gemma.
他们只是想支持我。
They're just trying to be supportive.
如果妮可想让凯迪去杰克逊维尔,她会说的。
If Nicole wanted cady to go to Jacksonville, she would have said so.
但即便如此,我也需要向法♥院♥提出我自己的建议来判断这是否是一个安全的空间。
But even so, I need to make my own recommendations to the court as to whether or not this is a safe space.
所以,你需要做一到两个调整才能让它工作。
So, you're gonna need to make one or two adjustments in order for this to work.
好的。
Okay.
听着,凯迪,我手头有个项目,有点迟了。
Listen, cady, um, I have this project at work that's kind of overdue.
上周我请假了那么多时间,我不确定我能不能完成。
And with all the time that I had to take off last week, I'm not really sure I'm gonna get it done.
不管怎样,不会超过几个小时的。
Anyway, it's not gonna take longer than a couple of hours.
但如果你能一个人照顾好这段时间,那就帮了我大忙了。
But if you could just hold down the fort by yourself for a little while, that would help me so much.
你可以用我的iPad。
You can use my iPad if you want.
你可以和朋友视频聊天或者玩游戏之类的。
You can facetime a friend or play a game or something.
看屏幕的时间呢?
What about screen time?
嗯?
Hmm?
我还要多久才能把它关掉?
How long before I have to turn it off?
哦,我不在乎。你想要多久都行。
Oh, I Don't care. As long as you want.
我不会去那么久的。我就在走廊那头。
I'm not gonna be gone that long. I'll just be down the hall.
等我忙完,我们可以出去玩。
And, uh, when I'm done, we can go out somewhere.
我们可以……去操场或者…吃点东西。
We can... Go to a playground or... Get something to eat.
好吗?
Okay?
Cady吗?
Cady?
凯迪,对不起。
Cady, I'm sorry.
到这里来。
Come here.
我开了个不太好的头,是吧?
I'm not off to a very good start here, am I?
这是什么?你画画了吗?
What is this? Did you draw a picture?
我的天啊。
Oh, my god.
这太神奇了。
This is amazing.
我还在努力。
I'm still working on it.
告诉我。
Tell me.
实际上每个人头都应该是不同的动物。
It was actually supposed to be a different animal for each head.
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
比如,这个应该是只老虎。
Like, this one was supposed to be a tiger.
这只应该是灰熊,但我似乎永远都不能把毛弄对。
And this one was supposed to be a grizzly bear, but I can never seem to get the fur right.Mmm.
是很困难的。我能理解。
It's hard. I can relate.
其实我自己也在研究一些毛茸茸的生物。
I've actually been working with some furry creatures myself.