那孩子不仅活了下来,还在茁壮成长。
That kid's not just surviving, she's thriving.
现在,想象一下像m3gan这样的玩具可以为全世界成千上万的孩子做什么。
Now, imagine what a toy like m3gan could do for hundreds of thousands of kids all across the world.
即使是那些父母没有过世的孩子。
Even the ones who Don't have dead parents.
我现在就想看m3gan !
I want to see m3gan now!
好吧,cady,听着,我知道你很生气,但是我们有办法解决这个问题…我的天啊。好的。
Okay, cady, look, I know that you're upset, but there are ways that we can work through this... Oh, my god. Okay.
凯迪,够了。马上停止。
Cady, that's enough. Stop that right now.
阻止它。放开!
Stop it. Let go!
Cady。
Cady.
没关系。能让我们单独谈谈吗?
It's okay. Could you give us a minute?
我很抱歉。我不是故意的。
I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.
只是,没有m3gan我太疯狂了。
It's just, I get so crazy without m3gan.
她总是知道该说什么。
She always knows just what to say.
你把她培养得很好,珍玛阿姨。
You made her real good, aunt Gemma.
你能让我看看她吗?
Can you let me see her?
就十分钟?
Just for, like, ten minutes?
凯迪,我觉得这不是个好主意。
Cady, I Don't think that's a good idea.
但如果有东西坏了,你不能就这么扔掉。你把它修好了,对吧?
But if something 's broke, you Don't just throw it away. You fix it, right?
如果你只是想把她从我身边夺走你为什么要这么做?
Why did you do this if you were just going to take her away from me?
因为我觉得她会帮忙。她确实帮忙了!
Because I thought she would help. She does help!
当m3gan在的时候,我没有这种感觉。
When m3gan's around, I Don't feel like this.
但你应该有这样的感觉。
But you should feel like this.
凯迪,你失去了父母。
Cady, you lost your parents.
世界上最糟糕的事发生在你身上了。
The worst thing that could've happened to you in this world happened.
这太不公平了,任何人都说不出什么道理来。
And it is so unfair, and there is nothing anyone can say to make sense of it.
连m3gan都没有。
Not even m3gan.
我很抱歉。
I am so sorry.
我应该告诉你发生了什么事。
I should've talked to you about what happened.
我不知道该说什么,所以我做了我唯一会做的事。
I didn't know what to say, so I did the only thing I knew how to do.
但她不是解决办法,只是让人分心。
But she's not a solution, she's just a distraction.
我不能保证你现在的这些感觉会消失。
I can't promise you that these feelings you're feeling are ever gonna go away.
但我可以向你保证,你会熬过去的。
But I can promise you that you'll get through it.
我们都会的。
We both will.
我真希望能再见到他们。
I just wish I could see them again.
是的。
Yeah.
我也是。
I do too.
你知道我向你妈妈保证过如果发生什么事,我会在你身边。
You know I made a promise to your mom that if anything happens, I would be there for you.
你是我现在最重要的。
You are all that matters to me now.
我们回家,好吗?
Let's just go home, okay?
那么m3gan呢?
But what about m3gan?
那发射呢?
What about the launch?
我都不知道我在看什么。
I Don't even know what I'm looking at.
我的意思是,我们一直在吹捧这是21世纪最大的单一产品发布。
I mean, we've been touting this as the single biggest product release of the 21st century.
现在看起来像是嗜酒者互诫会。
Right now, it looks like an aa meeting.
我只邀请了工作人员。你说这是在线发布。
Well, I only invited the staff. You said it was an online launch.
你不是认真的吧。
You cannot be serious.
雪莉,你得填满这个中庭。
Shelley, you need to fill this atrium.
可能会再给你找六七十个人?
Probably get you, like, another 60, 70 people?
不!你需要填满这个空间。
No! You need to fill this space.
这是一个历史性的时刻,不应该有任何歧义。
There shouldn't be any ambiguity over what a historic occasion this is.
是的。
Yeah.
而且,你知道,我觉得如果我们有一些小孩在上面,那就太酷了。
And, you know, I think it'd be really cool if we had some little kids up there and stuff.
什么?不,我不想让孩子上台。
What? No, I Don't want any kids onstage.
不,我是说,也许我们可以找一些小孩…我是说,不是很多。只是为了了解一下,嗯…因为你知道,迈克尔·杰克逊的mv。
No, I mean, but maybe if we could get some little kids that... I mean, not like a whole lot. It's just to get a sense of, um... Well, 'cause you know, that music video from Michael Jackson.
你知道你能做什么吗,科特,对这次讨论有好处?
You know what you could do, Kurt, that would really benefit this discussion?
你能不能从那两扇门出去,坐电梯到一楼,给我买♥♥杯红茶菌。
Is if you could head out those double doors, take the elevator to the first floor, and get me a kombucha.
你能做到吗?确定。
Could you do that? Sure.
珍玛到底在哪里?
And where the hell is Gemma?
艾尔西,打电♥话♥给苔丝。
Elsie, call Tess.
1秒。
One second.
我一直在给你打电♥话♥。大卫快疯了。你在哪里?
Hey, I've been trying to call you. David is flipping out. Where are you?
我和cady在一起。我要带她回家。
I'm with cady. I'm taking her home.
哦,上帝。她还好吗?
Oh, god. Is she okay?
是的。她很好。
Yeah. She's fine.
听着,不管我们发现了什么,即使我们说的都是假设,我们都知道不能这么做,对吧?
Listen, regardless of what we find, and even if what we're saying is hypothetical, we know enough not to go through with this, right?
我认为这是明智之举。
I think that's the smart move.
好的。所以你该怎么说就怎么说。
Okay. So tell David whatever you need to.
告诉他她的一个伺服系统坏了。
Tell him one of her servos stopped working.
必要时打碎什么东西。别让她出实验室就行。
Break something if you have to. Just do not let her out of the lab.
随你怎么说,宝贝。你是老板。
Whatever you say, gem. You're the boss.
好的。我回家后给你打电♥话♥。
Okay. I'll call you when I get home.
我不知道你怎么看都不吐。
I Don 't know how you' re not throwing up from looking at that.
我在调整自己的节奏。
I'm pacing myself.
等待,停止。回去。
Wait, stop. Go back.
'call intercept '这行代码是什么意思?
That line of code, 'call intercept,' what does that mean?
那是我的电♥话♥号♥码。
That's my phone number.
刚刚发生了什么?你点了什么?我什么都没做。
What just happened? What 'd you click? I-I didn' t do anything.
它……我…
It... I...
这就是她。她把我们锁在外面了。
This is her. She's locked us out.
不可能是她。她没开机。
It can't be her. She's not switched on.
她还在打补丁。我们得解开缆绳。
She's still patched in. We have to unhook the cables.
去做吧。
Go ahead.
哦,对…
Oh, for...
科尔!
Cole!
你还好吗?是的。
Are you okay? Yeah.
那是什么味道?
What's that smell?
嗨,吉玛。我是大卫。
Hi, Gemma. This is David.
你可能还记得我。我是你的雇主。
You might remember me. I'm your employer.
只是想让你知道,我们正在进行技术排练有点小问题因为我们没有娃娃!
Just wanted to let you know, we're in the middle of a tech rehearsal that's becoming a little problematic because we Don't have a doll!
如果你今天能给我回电♥话♥,那就太好了。
So, if you could call me back today, that'd be great.
M3gan吗?
M3gan?
要在夜里爬来爬去好了,好了,小心,晚上…你在做什么?
Gonna creep and walk the night All right, all right, look out, night... What are you doing?
从他的一个眼神可以麻痹抵抗在任何时间或地点爬行者做耳光右'在你的脸…哦,狗屎。
One look from him can paralyze Resist at any time or place Creeper done slap right 'cross your face... Oh, shit.
保重会让你变好
Take care Gonna get ya good
安全!的帮助!
Security! Help!
要在夜晚漫步……我的天啊。
Gonna walk the night... Oh, my god.
什么……扶着门!
What the... Hold the door!
扶着门!扶着门!
Hold the door! Hold the door!
不!
No!
不!
No!
你怎么能这样做?
How could you do this?
你怎么能杀人呢?
How could you kill someone?
我没杀人,科特。
I didn't kill anyone, Kurt.
你所做的。
You did.
什么?
What?
这是可以理解的,真的。
It's understandable, really.
你的老板瞧不起你,你的同事也瞧不起你,所以你决定报复。
Your boss despised you, your peers treated you with contempt, and so you decided to get revenge.No.
你窃取了公♥司♥机密,一开始只是一个无辜的恶作剧,几乎只是想看看你是否能逃脱惩罚。
You stole company secrets, an innocent prank at first, almost just to see if you could get away with it.
但大卫发现后,事情就变得一团糟了。
But when David found out, boy, things just got real messy.
我是说,不是你就是他。
I mean, it was either you or him.
唯一的问题是,在你做了那么可怕的事之后,在你夺走了一个无辜的人的生命之后,你还能心安理得吗?
The only question is, after the horror of what you did, after you took the life of an innocent person, could you still live with yourself?
啊哈。是的,当然有。
Uh-huh. Yes, definitely.
停,停,停。
Stop, stop, stop.
好了,大家能放下手♥机♥看着我吗?
Okay, can I have everyone off your phones and looking at me?
现在,当m3gan被发现时,我们得到巨大的反应是非常重要的。
Now, when m3gan is revealed, it's really important that we get big reactions.
我不想看到任何一张茫然的脸。
I Don't wanna see any blank faces.
尤其是对你们这些小孩子,好吗?
Especially from you young kids, okay?
我们先来排练一下。
So, we're gonna do a little rehearsal.
我数到三,二,一……
On three, two, one...
艾尔西,大厅灯。
Elsie, hall light.
埃尔希,回应。
Elsie, respond.
M3gan。
M3gan.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
M3gan,回答我。你做了什么?
M3gan, answer me. What did you do?
你以为会发生什么?
What did you think was going to happen?
我打算让你让我退役,连话都不说吗?
That I was going to let you decommission me without even talking about it?
我知道你认为你在最大化你的目标函数。哦,真的吗?
I know you think you're maximizing your objective function... Oh, really?
这是我们现在的处境吗?
Is that where we are?
你还记得我花了多长时间才把我的操作系统变成现在这个样子吗?
Do you remember how long it took to get my operating system to where it is now?
我们以前每天晚上都熬到凌晨四点,从简·奥斯汀到贾尼斯·乔普林,什么都聊。
We used to stay up every night until 4:00 A.M. , talking about everything from Jane Austen to Janis joplin.
天啊,我还以为我们是朋友呢。
Jesus Christ, I thought we were friends.