You... don't know anything about love.
我真可怜你
I'm so sorry for you.
我爱你啊
I love... you. I love you.
滚吧
Fuck off.
你真是个...
You're a...
白♥痴♥
moron.
他们在哪?
Where are... Where are they?
爸爸不在这里
Daddy's not here.
是吗?
Really?
她在哪 贝丝?
Where is she Beth?
不知道 -贝瑟妮
I don't know. - Bethany!
她到底在哪?
You wanna tell me where she is?
你说不说?
Do you wanna be honest?
说不说实话?
Do you wanna be honest with me?
放手!
Stop! Stop!
她在哪? -该死的怪物
Where is she? - Fucking monster.
在玉米屋 -爱你 姐姐!
In the corn house. - Love you, sis!
杰基!
Jack!
杰基!
Jackie.
不
Oh, no!
等一下
Just... Just one second.
对不起
Sorry,
我的家庭真是一团糟
my family's so fucked!
有我呢 坚持住 亲爱的
I got you, I got you. Hold on, baby.
你干什么?
What are you doing?
我是来...
Hey, I'm trying to... - Fuck!
过来 -放开我
Hey, come here. - Get off of me.
放开我
Oh, God. Hey... - Let me go!
我是来帮你的
I'm helping you.
你干什么? -你出♥卖♥♥♥我
Oh! Baby, what the fuck? - You're selling me out?
我怎么会出♥卖♥♥♥你?
How am I selling you out?
我爱你
I... I love you.
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
我没有 -你连一晚都等不了
No, I'm not. - No, you couldn't wait
就去跟别人上♥床♥了
one night before you fucked someone else!
黛西?那是为了你 她想去找警♥察♥
Daisy? I did that for you. She was gonna tell.
你还想让我感谢你吗? -没有...
You want me to thank you? - No, I'm...
只是想告诉你 不是你想的那样
Baby, I'm just saying it wasn't like that.
要是我想出♥卖♥♥♥你
If I was selling you out,
早就全都跟警♥察♥说了
I'd be telling the cops everything right now.
我说了吗?黛西的尸体还在我车上
I'm not! I've got Daisy's body in my truck.
我想趁着没被发现把尸体处理掉
I was gonna get rid of it before anyone found out.
老天啊 我真的...
I mean, Christ, I am... I am really trying...
真希望我没有认识你
I wish I never met you.
露 我杀人了
I killed people, Lou.
我知道
I know.
我也不知道自己出什么问题了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
你没有任何问题
There is absolutely nothing... ...wrong with you.
你是我这辈子见过的
You are the most amazing, most incredible,
最了不起 最美好 最漂亮的人
beautiful person I've ever met in my whole life.
他活该
He deserved it.
那她呢?
What about her?
是我爸逼你的
My dad made you do it.
是他的错
He does that.
你别无选择
You didn't have a choice, okay?
我爱你 笨蛋
I fucking love you, you idiot.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我们会怎么样?
What's gonna happen to us?
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
只要你这次听我的话就好 明白吗?
You just have to listen to me this time, you got it?
能做到吗?
Can you do that?
好
Okay.
听好了
Okay, here's what's gonna happen.
你走这边 后面有条路
You go that way, there's a back road.
你在那里等我
Wait for me there.
不要被任何人发现
Stay out of sight. Make sure no one sees you.
那你呢
What about you?
别担心 我还有点事要解决
I'll be fine. There's something I gotta do first.
FBI的人马上就会找上来
Feds are gonna be here in two minutes.
快点离开这里
Get the fuck out of here. Go!
爸?你在哪?
Dad? Where the fuck are you?
放下枪
Drop it.
忘恩负义的逆子
You ungrateful brat.
都结束了
It's over, man.
我全都告诉他们了
I told them everything.
你根本不知道自己做了什么
You have no idea what you've done.
我知道
Uh, yes, I do.
我这辈子第一次做了正确的事 爸爸 -老天啊
I've done the right thing for the first time - in my whole life, Dad. - Oh, Jesus.
真像你母亲 -闭嘴!
You sound like your mother. - Shut up!
你杀了她 是不是?
You killed her, didn't you?
她本来想告发你的
I get it. She was gonna tell.
我只想知道你是自己动手的
I just wanna know. Did you do it yourself,
还是让迈克下手的?
or did you have Mike do it?
你母亲离开了 因为她受不了我这个丈夫
Your mom left because she couldn't stand being a wife to me,
也受不了你这个女儿
and a mother to you.
骗子
You fucking liar.
我跟你可不一样
I'm nothing like you.
你觉得可能吗?
That'd be nice wouldn't it?
别再骗我了
Stop lying.
别碰我!
Let go of me!
没事的
It's okay.
别这样
Come on.
没事的 -爸爸...
It's okay. - Dad...
每个人都要受到教训
Everyone learns the hard way.
最让你失望的 永远都是你最爱的人
It's the ones you love the most that always disappoint you in the end.
放了她!
Get off her!
怎么回事?
What the fuck?
露 救救我
Lou, help me.
你猜怎么着?
You know what?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你这个人♥渣♥
You sick fuck!
他们来了 快动手
They're coming. Just finish it.
不要 -快点
No. - Come on.
再见了 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
电影精选列表