我爱你
I love you.
拜托你留在这里
Please stay here.
我们正在见证历史
This is history in the making, folks.
德国政♥府♥宣布 今晚
The German government said tonight they'll be making
他们会再开通十几个出入站
at least a dozen more openings in the wall,
让东德人♥民♥可以前往西德
so that more people can cross to the West.
空气中弥漫着兴奋
The excitement in the air is palpable.
人♥民♥情绪高涨
The atmosphere is electric.
纷纷展开庆祝活动
A celebration of the individual.
JJ
JJ!
JJ 你在吗?
JJ, you here?
我们得谈谈
We gotta talk, buddy.
塞吉
Serge.
老天啊 多久没人喂你了?
Jeez. When's the last time anyone took care of you?
该死
Damn.
找到了吗?
See anything?
没有
Nothing.
他不在这里 走吧
He's not here, guys. Let's go.
嗯 他的车也不在
Yeah, his car's gone.
杰基?
Jackie?
杰基
Jack.
(出门一趟 马上回来 别担心!)
你什么都不知道?
You didn't know anything?
连是不是JJ都不确定吧?
Please. Do they even know it's JJ?
车牌号♥是他的
Licence plates match.
同事说再过一天
My buddy said it will be 24 hours,
他们才能下去确认尸体
before they can get down there and ID the body.
确定不是自杀吗? -不是
You sure it wasn't suicide? - No.
单纯车辆撞击不会造成那么严重的爆♥炸♥
Cars don't explode like that when they crash.
电影里都是特效
Just in the movies.
贝丝住院了
With Beth in the hospital,
他们肯定会查你
they're gonna be looking at you.
谁还知道那地方?
Who else knows about that place?
我给你钱是干嘛的?
What do I pay you for?
你去查
Find out.
亲爱的 露 快点
Hey baby, Lou, come on.
收拾行李 该出发了!
Pack your bags, let's go!
我准备好了!
I'm so fucking ready! Ah!
收拾行李啊 该走了
Pack your bags. We gotta go.
老天啊 杰基
Jesus fucking Christ, Jack.
你去哪了?
Where have you been?
我就提了一个要求
I asked for one thing.
我让你留在家里
I asked you to do one thing. I said stay home
我去收拾烂摊子
while I sort out everything!
你打了多少药?
How much of that stuff did you take?
你不是提要求 -什么?
You didn't ask. - What?
你把我锁起来了!
You locked me in! - Hey, whoa!
杰基?
Jack?
没关系
It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
过来
Come here.
杰基 你杀人了 你知道吗?
You killed a man, Jack. Did you get that?
知道 不用谢
Yeah. Yeah, you're welcome.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了 -去你的!
You're fucking crazy. - Fuck you!
去你的!
Fuck you!
这不是游戏 杰基
This isn't a game, Jack.
我们现在必须非常小心
We need to be so fucking careful right now.
忘了维加斯吧
Forget about Vegas.
抱歉了 亲爱的
Sorry, baby.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
什么?
What?
你要去哪? -维加斯!
Where you headin'? - Vegas!
那你可走运了
Guess it's your lucky day.
早上好 小美女
Good morning, sunshine.
你是想来这里吧?
It's your stop, right?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
生日快乐 亲爱的鲍比
Happy birthday, dear Bobby!
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
真厉害
Oh, good job, kiddo.
好棒
Good job.
来吧 鲍比 妈妈只是有点伤心
Come here, Bobby. Mom's just a bit sad.
他打电♥话♥了吗?有他的消息吗?
Has he called? Has anyone heard from him?
还没有
Not yet, honey.
露 你是不是去找他了?
Lou, did you talk to him?
你让他离开我了吗?
Did you tell him to leave?
没有
No, no.
你保证吗?
You promise me?
我保证 贝丝
Beth, I... Yeah.
亲爱的 他会回来的
He'll be back, honey.
他只是需要好好想想
This guy has a lot of thinking to do.
我去买♥♥瓶汽水
I'll grab a soda.
你打算这辈子都不理我了?
You going to ignore me the rest of your life?
这不是你我的事 是贝丝
This isn't about you or me. This is about Beth.
她是我留在这里的唯一原因
She's the only fucking reason that I'm here, Dad.
我很赞赏你对姐姐的保护
I admire how protective you are of your sister,
但是下次
but maybe next time you might be
你最好注意一下方式方法
a little more careful how you go about it.
你说什么呢? -他们找到JJ和他的车了
What are you talking about? - They found JJ in his car.
迈克把他们目前知道的信息
Yeah. Mike filled me in on the details.
全都告诉我了
What they know so far.
不错啊 看来迈克偶尔也会 做点真正的执法工作
Great. I'm glad Mike's doing some actual law enforcement for a change.
有人把那里给炸了
Someone burnt it up pretty bad.
也许那人并不知道 几公里外都能看到烟雾
Maybe they didn't know the smoke could be seen for miles.
可能单纯是愚蠢举动
An innocent act of stupidity,
也可能你有什么事想告诉我
or maybe there's something you wanna tell me.
她在这里 警官
Here she is, officers.
不!
No!
不要啊!
No! No!
我要见他
I wanna see him.
我要见他!
I wanna see him!
下面什么情况?
What's it like down there?
还没到底!
It keeps going down!
车卡在这里了
The car is just wedged here.
我得下去才能仔细检查
I'm going down for a better look.
有什么发现吗?
You see anything?
操!还有别的东西
Fuck! There's more.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请20到25号♥参赛选手
your attention please, competitors 20 to 25,
上台比赛
stand on the stage, please.
谢谢
Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen.
现在...
And now...
是女子组!
It's the ladies!
向右转
Quarter turn to the right.
向右转
Quarter turn to the right.
向后转
Face the front.
谢谢
Thank you.
她们是不是很美?
Beautiful, aren't they?
这才只是开始
And we're just getting started.
每位参赛者都会回到舞台
Each competitor will return to the stage
进行单人展示环节
for their individual routine.
杰基!
Jackie!
加油
Fuckin' get it.
第一位选手来自俄克拉荷马
Up first, all the way from Oklahoma,
有请杰奎琳·克里弗小姐!
Miss Jaqueline Cleaver!
宝贝 我说过要低调
Baby, I told you to lay low.
死肥婆
Fucking fatty.
吃太多了吧?
Did fatty eat too much?
安保人员请到舞台
Security to the stage.
快住手!
Knock it off!
别说了! -过来!
Stop! - Uh! Come on!
我昨天一直在温基等你
电影精选列表