售货机在那边 -坏了
The machine's over there. - It's broken.
给你
There you go.
你是卢·兰斯顿的女儿
You're Lou Langston's daughter.
所以呢? -我们是老朋友了
So? - He's an old friend of mine.
你♥爸♥怎么样?
How is your old man?
我爸?
My old man?
我爸是个混♥蛋♥ 我们不说话
He's a piece of shit. We don't talk.
他朋友都知道这个
Pretty sure his friends know that.
你妈呢?你知道她在哪吗?
And your mom, do you know where I could find her?
干什么? -就是想找她聊聊
Why? - Just to talk.
这样吧
Well, I'll tell you what.
要是你想说了 打这个电♥话♥
When you're feeling more friendly, give us a call.
你很棒 能聊聊吗?
You're nice. Can we talk?
我叫杰基 -杰基
I'm Jackie. - Jackie.
打烊了
Closing.
喂 我们还没走呢
Whoa! We're still in here.
关门了 快滚
We're closed, fuck off.
杰基
Jackie.
能给我一根吗?
Can I steal one?
好
Yeah.
这是你的店吗?
Is this your place?
不是 我就是个打工的
No, I just work here.
好吧
Okay.
你身材很棒
You were looking pretty good in there.
是吗?
Yeah?
肌肉线条很漂亮
You got some pretty serious lines going.
杰基!
Jackie!
你在这里啊
There you are.
女士们
Ladies.
你不介意吧 露?
If that's all right with you, Lou?
嘿 我们正打算去喝一杯呢
Hey, we're gonna go grab a drink right now
要不要一起? -谢谢 不用了
if you wanna come with us? - Thanks. I'm good here.
宝贝
Babe.
这个露可是个搞基的
You know, Lou here is a grade A dyke, right?
是吗?
Is that so?
真搞笑 走吧
Funny, come on.
你要是再碰我...
Touch me...
哥们儿 她可是个女的
Whoa, man. She's a girl. - Hey, hey, hey!
对不住了 -疯婊♥子♥
I'm sorry about that. - You crazy bitch.
走吧 -我可是先好好说话的
Yeah, here we... Come on, now. - I was being nice.
去你♥妈♥的♥! -别理他 走吧
Fuck you! - Fuck him! Let's go.
冷静点了吗?
You cooling off out here?
要不要再降降温?
You wanna ice yourself?
在这种地方可得小心
You gotta be careful around here, I'm telling you.
不然可能会更惨
That could've gotten a lot worse.
我能打倒他
I could take him.
哦 抱歉
Oh... Sorry.
你是从哪来的?
So where did you appear from?
俄克拉荷马 -真的?
Oklahoma. - Really?
嗯 一路搭便车来的
Yeah, I've been hitchhiking for a while now.
你想去哪?
Are you heading anywhere particular?
下个月要在拉斯维加斯举办
So there's finals for this bodybuilding contest
健美决赛
next month in Vegas.
我想去试试
Um... Gonna give it a shot.
暂时在这里训练
I'm just laying low here while I train.
厉害
Cool.
大多数人听到这些
Um, most times when people hear that,
都会露出这种表情...
I get this look like...
我对这种表情很熟悉
Yeah, I think I know that look.
所以你才离开家吗?
Is that why you left home?
俄克拉荷马不喜欢练肌肉的姑娘?
Oklahomans not into muscle chicks?
对 不怎么喜欢
Yeah, not so much.
我住的地方 所有人都是农民
The place I'm from, everyone's a farmer,
每周去两次教堂的那种
goes to church twice a week, that kind of thing.
俄克拉荷马的农场女孩儿
So how does an Oklahoma farm girl
是怎么开始练健美的?
get into bodybuilding.
我是13岁的时候被收养的
Uh, my folks adopted me when I was 13.
那时候是个小胖妞
And I was a fat kid.
经常被人欺负
So, kind of got bullied a lot.
真惨 -不 是好事
Shit. - No, it's good.
我学会了怎么打回去
Taught me to fight back.
所以你打算赢下比赛
So you're gonna win this competition.
然后呢? -不知道
And then what? - I don't know.
还没想过这么长远呢
I didn't think that far ahead yet.
这个我也很熟
Yeah, I think I know that one.
想不想看点东西?
You want me to show you something?
好啊 -你坐在这里就好
Okay. - You have to stay here.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
这个主意可能有点蠢...
So maybe this is dumb. I don't know, I mean...
我不知道你用不用这种东西
You're probably all set with these.
不过 看!
But, ta-da!
你的?
Are these yours?
嗯 你看我怎么样?
Yeah. How am I doing?
谢谢 但是我买♥♥不起
Thanks, but I... I can't afford them.
不要钱
I mean, they're free.
这里的人都从德国或罗马尼亚 大批量购买♥♥
The guys here order 'em in bulk from, like, Germany or Romania.
我可以送给你
They're fucking everywhere. I'll just give them to you.
你不用药吗?
Do you not do this shit?
嗯 自然健美
Au naturelle, baby.
没问题 你的身体你做主
All right. Your body, your choice.
要不要稍微试一下?
You wanna do a little bit?
最小的剂量应该是150
I think 150 is, kind of, the smallest dose you can do
如果四周使用一次
and if you have four weeks,
你几乎注意不到它 会慢慢增肌
you'll barely notice it, but it'll build up gradually
它只会给你一点...促进
and just give you that little... edge.
想打哪儿?
Where do you want it?
屁♥股♥
In the butt.
那就转过去
Then turn around.
来了
Okay. - Okay, incoming.
搞定
Done.
怎么样?
How does it feel?
来感觉了吗?
Feel it already? You're, like, boom, boom!
就像大力水手吃了菠菜
It's all over it immediately. Like Popeye eating spinach.
好傻啊
So stupid.
你不是那种想试试女人的直女吧?
You're not, like, some fucking straight girl, right? Just trying shit out?
对不起
Oh, shit, sorry.
我今天得上班
So I gotta... I gotta go to work today,
不过下班之后你想约会吗?
but do you, maybe, wanna hang out later?
你已经找到工作了?
You got a job already?
对 我在城外的
Yeah, I'm, uh... I'm waitressing
一个射击场当服务生
at this shooting range place just outside of town.
那里全都是枪和怪胎
It's like, ton of gun nuts and weirdos.
不过薪水不错
Pay's pretty good though.
别去那里工作
Oh, man don't work there.
为什么? -我爸是那里的老板
Why not? - My dad runs it.
老天 我昨天才见过他
Oh my, God. I met him yesterday.
真好 -那个养虫子的家伙?
Fun. - Wait. The bug guy?
对 就是那个养虫子
Yeah, the bug guy.
你住哪里?
So where are you staying?
还不确定
Um, I'm actually not sure yet.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我正想问问你 我能不能...
I was gonna ask if maybe I could...
在这里借宿几天
crash here couple of nights.
等我领了薪水...
I mean, like, until I get paid, you know, like...
就去找个房♥子
Until I can afford a room somewhere.
你可以住这里
You can stay here.
我睡沙发就行
I can just sleep on the couch.
闭嘴吧 你就住这里了
No, shut the fuck up. You can stay here.
真好吃 -那就好
This is delicious. - Good.
不过下次也许可以
I mean, like, you know, next time, maybe,
电影精选列表