不放蛋黄... -是嘛
take the yolks out, but... - Oh, yeah.
好吧
Okay.
第一个展示姿势
And then we do our first pose,
正面双手二头肌
which is a double front bicep.
强壮 自信 又放松 是吧?
Super strong, and confident, relaxed, right?
你为什么不喜欢我在你♥爸♥那里工作?
Why don't you want me working for your dad?
我们合不来
We just don't get along.
为什么?因为你喜欢女孩?
How come? 'Cause you like girls?
不是 他才不在乎这个呢
No, he didn't care about that.
那很酷啊
That's cool of him.
他不是酷 他是个疯子
He's not cool. He's a fucking psycho.
那你妈妈呢?
What about your mom?
怎么了?
What?
她走了...
She's gone... She's... It's, um...
差不多12年了
It's been, like, 12 years.
她去世了
You mean she's dead?
没有 就是离开了
No, she's gone.
你怎么不练了?
What's wrong? Why are you stopping?
快点 继续啊
Come on, let's go.
快点
Come on.
给我上去
Up, up, up, up.
靠
God, fuck!
露 好恶心
Oh, Lou, ew.
我可以找别的工作
I can get a job somewhere else if you want.
你自己决定吧
Do what you want.
我给你开工资不是让你干这个的
That's not what I'm paying you for.
现在是我的休息时间 先生
I'm on my break, sir.
过来
Come on.
过来啊!
Come on!
在这里工作 最起码要知道基础知识
If you work here, you should at least know the basics.
瞄准
Line her up.
轻轻扣动扳机就好
You only have to be very, very gentle.
比拳头更强大吧?
A bit more powerful than a punch, huh?
再来一次
One more time, line it up.
这就对了 轻轻的
Okay. - That's it. Nice and easy.
你想跟我一起去拉斯维加斯吗?
Will you come with me to Vegas?
我想让你看我夺冠
I want you to see me win.
好
Yeah.
当然要去了
Yeah, of course.
但是你就算没拿第一也没关系
But, you know, if you don't win, that's okay.
知道吗?
Right?
老天
Jesus.
比赛之后 我们就继续上路
Afterwards, let's just keep driving.
去哪?
Where?
加州
California.
要是我赢了 肯定能找到私教工作
Yeah, if I win. I can get a job as a trainer,
找家靠海的健身房♥ 天天去游泳
find a place by the beach, swim in the ocean.
之类的
All that stuff.
我从来没离开过这里
Yeah, I've never been anywhere but here.
为什么?
Why not?
你什么时候比赛?
So, is the, um... When is the contest?
这周四
This Thursday. - Mmm.
感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling?
挺好的
Mmm. Good, I think.
她肯定能大杀四方
She's gonna knock 'em out.
对 你看起来棒极了
Yeah, you look amazing.
上菜啦
Ooh, food.
谢谢
Thanks.
还要吗? -嗯
More? - Yeah.
菠萝呢? -不要
Pineapple? - No.
你们肯定会喜欢拉斯维加斯的 太精彩了
You guys will love Vegas. It's wild.
你去过吗?
I've heard. Have you gone?
我们的蜜月就是在那里过的
We went for our honeymoon, actually.
这东西太白♥痴♥了
Stupid... Fucking things.
要我帮忙吗? -不用
You need help, hon? - No, it's fine.
要叉子吗? -不用
You need a fork? - No.
拿这里... -我知道
Just hold... - I got it.
对不起
I'm so sorry. I am so sorry.
都弄脏了 -我知道
That's gonna stain. - I know, I know.
你干什么啊
What... What are you... You can't just
能不能别在餐厅摸我的老二
rub my dick in the middle of the restaurant.
对不起
I'm sorry.
别去
Please don't.
搞什么?
What the fuck?
如果你再敢打她...
If you touch her one more time...
你能怎么样 露?
What? What is it, Lou?
不怕死你就试试
It'll be the last fucking thing you do.
她又跟你说什么了?
What the fuck did she tell you this time, huh?
她什么也不用说 我又不瞎
She doesn't have to tell me shit. I have eyes.
你有功夫还是看好自己的女朋友吧
Why don't you look closer at your new girlfriend, then, huh?
别乱掺和你根本不了解的事
Instead of interfering in shit you don't know about.
没错 她进城的第一天我就认识她了
Yeah. Yeah, I met her first night she rocked up into town.
从匕♥首♥酒吧认识的
Took her out back of Daggers.
在停车场里就把她给办了
Gave it to her right there in the parking lot.
这么说吧
She wanted that job so fucking bad.
她真的很想要那份工作
Let me tell you.
我不过我猜她更想要
Although, I guess... not as bad as she wanted
免费的健身房♥会员
a free fucking gym membership, huh?
你打算一整晚都给我甩脸色吗?
Are you gonna be like this the rest of the night?
要我送你去什么地方吗?
Want me to drop you off somewhere?
送我?
Drop me off?
JJ家?
JJ's?
操 我就知道是因为这个
Fuck, I knew that's why you're being so weird.
亲爱的
Babe.
你跟他睡了
You fucked him.
我当时又不知道他是谁
I didn't know who he was or anything.
那时候还不认识你呢
I hadn't even met you yet.
你来这里的第二天就认识我了
I met you the day after you got here.
那又怎么样?
So what? Fuck.
所以你喜欢男的?
So you'd fuck guys?
我特意问过你...
I specifically asked you...
我男女都喜欢
I like both.
看来只要能给你工作
I guess it doesn't really matter who it is,
或者能给你地方住
as long as they hook you up with a job,
做饭不放蛋黄
or a place to stay,
你跟谁都能上♥床♥
take out your egg yolks.
说对了吗?
Did I get it?
去死吧
Fuck you.
是吗?
Yeah?
你♥他♥妈♥的要去哪?
Hey, where the fuck are you going?
你觉得呢? -不知道
Where does it look like? - Nowhere.
你怎么能跟那种人上♥床♥呢?
How could you fuck that guy, baby?
你喜欢吗?
Did you enjoy it?
他是个变♥态♥...
'Cause he's beyond sickening like...
彻头彻尾的人♥渣♥
Like, a fucking scumbag.
他把贝丝打得鼻青脸肿
He beats the crap out of Beth, Jack.
她已经被洗♥脑♥了
She's completely brainwashed.
我留在这里就是为了她
She's the only reason I stick around.
不过也许你觉得除了忙你的破事
But maybe you think that I don't have an actual life
我就没有别的生活了
outside of helping you with your dumb shit.
去你的吧
Fuck you!
我知道你有你的生活 但你什么都不告诉我
Of course, I do. But you don't tell me anything.
我正在跟你说啊
I'm telling you now.
情况就是这样
Look, look... That's what's going on.
一直都是这样
That's what's always been going on.
她不提出指控
The cops don't do anything
所以警♥察♥根本不管
because she won't press charges.
我也不知道还能怎么办
I don't know what the fuck to do.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I didn't... I didn't...
我没跟你说过
share that with you.
电影精选列表