I actually don't even know
那天晚上JJ发生了什么
anything about what happened to JJ that night.
他脑袋被砸扁了 然后被烧了
He got smashed in the head and set on fire, apparently.
好吧 如果有人问起
Okay, so if anyone asks you,
你那天晚上根本没见过杰基 对吧?
you didn't see Jackie, anywhere that night, right?
肯定是其他人
Must've been some other freak.
没错
Exactly.
谢了 黛西
Thanks, Daisy.
我都快饿死了
God, I'm fucking starving now.
好哎
All right!
咱们点玛格丽塔吧
Oh, let's order margaritas.
好 -你好
All right. - Excuse me.
两份玛格丽塔
? Two margaritas please! ?
你只要拿东西就行吧?
So you're just getting your things right?
我得去接贝丝
Gotta go pick up Beth.
听着
Hey, look. Hey, look.
我还得去医院呢
Need to go to the hospital, okay?
亲爱的 我不是...这...
I'm... I'm... Baby. I'm not... This isn't...
我没有
I'm not.
你这是在干什么?
Baby, what the fuck are you doing?
杰基!
Jack!
该死
Holy, fuck.
该死!
Shit!
喂?
Yeah?
搞定了
It's done.
她跟露在一起
She was with Lou.
喂? -休伊
Hello? - Hughey.
杰基
Jackie.
妈妈说你离家出走了 怎么回事?
Mom said you ran away. What's going on?
永远都不要恋爱
Don't ever fall in love, okay.
知道吗 休伊 太伤人了
Okay, Hughey. It hurts.
不要爱上任何人
Just don't ever fall in love.
休伊 谁啊?
Hughey, who is it?
杰基 -把电♥话♥给我
Jackie. - Give me the phone.
给我
Give me that.
杰奎琳 别打扰我们 怪胎!
Jacqueline, you stay away from us, you monster!
别再打电♥话♥了
Don't ever call this house again!
FBI 开门
FBI, open up.
兰斯顿小姐 我们是FBI
This is the FBI, Miss Langston.
兰斯顿小姐
Miss Langston,
立刻把门打开
I need you to open the door now.
老天
Jesus Christ.
快点开门
Open the fucking door.
抱歉 稍等一下...
Hey. Hey, sorry, one sec, uh...
我们只想跟你谈谈
We just wanna talk.
能让我们进去吗?
Hey. - You gonna let us in?
现在不太方便
You didn't really catch me at the greatest time.
是关于你姐夫的
It's about your brother-in-law.
必须得跟你谈谈
We really need to talk to you.
不会耽误你太久的
We won't take long.
房♥子不错
Nice place.
你最近跟你父亲联♥系♥过吗?
You talked to your dad recently?
跟你说过 我们不说话
I told you, we don't talk.
是吗?
Is that right?
发现你姐夫尸体的时候
When your brother-in-law's remains were recovered,
法医还发现了这些
forensics also found these.
我们怀疑这些人对你父亲和他的生意
We suspect they're people who threatened your dad
产生过威胁
and his operation.
我们一直想端掉你父亲的生意
We've been trying to shut him down for a while now.
但只要有人开始交代
But as soon as someone starts talking,
过不了多久那人就会消失
they have a habit of disappearing.
最后一个就是你姐夫
Your brother-in-law was the latest.
真是太可惜了
Real shame what happened to him.
他是我们最好的线人
Lost us our best informant.
你♥爸♥可真是消息灵通啊
Guess your dad caught wind, huh?
他的破事跟我没关系
I'm not involved in any of his shit.
但你以前参与过吧?
But you were, weren't you?
据说是个得力助手
Quite the sidekick, we were told.
我们一直在找你母亲
We've been trying to locate your mom for a while now.
想问问她是否知道什么信息
Wanted to ask her what she remembers.
但能找到的最新记录也是12年前的了
The last record we could find was from 12 years ago.
她当时联♥系♥了警局
It says she contacted local police saying
说想谈谈她丈夫的事
that she wanted to talk to 'em about her husband.
但是一直没现身
She never followed up.
闹剧该结束了 露易丝
The bullshit stops now, Louise.
你好好听着 然后按我说的做
Now you just listen up and do exactly as I tell you.
准备好了吗? -我...什么?
You ready? - I... Pfft... Huh?
我除掉了把你和JJ联♥系♥起来的目击证人
I removed the witness connecting you to JJ.
我保护了你
I protected you.
不过我也不指望你感谢我
Not that I'm dumb enough to expect gratitude for it.
是你指使她干的?
You made her do that.
她昨晚的处境可不妙
Well, she was in a tight spot last night.
你应该去帮她的
You should've helped her out.
她在哪? -在我这里
Where is she? - I have her.
她会因为两期谋杀案被捕
She'll be arrested for double homicide,
然后所有混乱就都结束了
and this whole mess will blow over.
警♥察♥会找你问话的
The cops are gonna wanna talk to you.
就说你们发生过关系 你很害怕...
Just tell them you guys were having some fun together, you're horrified...
敢伤害她我就杀了你
If you hurt her, I'm gonna kill you.
露 闭嘴 听好
Lou, shut the hell up, and listen.
除非你想为你公♥寓♥的那具尸体负责
Unless you wanna answer for that dead body - in your apartment. - Ugh!
你就老老实实待着 什么也不许干
I need you to sit tight and do absolutely nothing.
这点你应该可以做到吧
I know you can manage that.
乖乖等着 其他的事让老爸处理
Just sit back. Let Dad take care of everything.
做梦去吧
No fucking way.
你觉得会发生什么 露?
What did you think was gonna happen, Lou?
难道我会因为不是我犯的谋杀案被捕?
I'd be arrested for a murder I didn't commit.
你觉得会发生什么?
What did you think was gonna happen?
那里有多少人 嗯?
How many people are down there, huh?
当年已经有不少了
Seemed like a lot in those days.
你后来也没闲着吧?
Did you keep it up?
没有人能把我和那些白骨联♥系♥起来
No one can connect me to bones.
我可以
I can.
你这是在威胁我吗?
Are you threatening me?
没错
Yep.
放了她 不然我立刻给FBI打电♥话♥
Yeah, let her go or I'm gonna call the Feds right now, and tell them
把你做的一切都告诉他们 怎么样 爸爸?
everything you ever did. How's that sound, Dad?
爸爸?
Dad?
这真是太愚蠢了 亲爱的
That was really stupid, honey.
露 你在吗?
Lou. Lou, are you there?
我在等你呢
I'm waiting for you.
快来接我
Please come and get me.
露
Lou!
他派你来杀我?
He sent you to kill me?
去死吧 叛徒!
Fuck you, you rat!
快点上车
Just get in the car.
嗨 莎伦
Hey, Sharon.
你真是个祸害
Just ruining everything.
杰基?
Jackie?
对不起
I'm sorry,
我没去接你 -行了
I didn't pick you up. - Don't.
我不知道他怎么跟你说的
I don't... I don't know what he told you.
露 他是我丈夫
Lou, he was my husband.
我知道
I know.
我很遗憾 但是
And I'm... I'm sorry, but...
我并不...抱歉
I... I'm... I'm not sorry.
你怎么回事 露? -我就是...
What the fuck, Lou? - I just...
怎么回事啊?为什么啊?
What the fuck? Why?
为什么?
Why?
因为他早晚会杀了你
Because he was gonna kill you one day.
你根本不明白什么是爱
电影精选列表