你觉得我就没有悲惨故事吗 露?
You don't think I have horror stories, Lou.
多了去了
Huh? I got plenty.
你不明白
You don't... You don't understand.
这个男的...
This guy, I wanna...
我真的很想...
I wanna do really...
很想教训他...
I wanna do really bad...
我想杀了他
I... I wanna fuckin' kill him.
快上车
Get back in the car.
关门 快点
Close the door, come on.
等一下
Just give me a second.
我还以为你不想跟我做了
I thought you quit.
这不算
This doesn't count.
我要给你扩张
I'm wanna stretch you.
看看你能到什么程度
I wanna see how far you can go.
你自♥慰♥的时候会把手指插♥进♥去吗?
Do you put your fingers inside when you fuck yourself?
你怎么自♥慰♥?
How do you do it?
做给我看
You wanna show me?
来 让我看看
Come on, show me.
你真是这样自♥慰♥?
Is that really how you do it?
真乖
Good girl.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
喂?
Mmm. - Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
是八号♥房♥吗?
Hey, is... Okay, this is 08?
老天啊
Oh, my God.
是凌晨三点接到她的
Paramedics picked her up at 3:00 a.m.
还在等她苏醒
Still waiting for her to come round.
大概是昨晚某个时候
I'm not sure. Sometime late last night.
他在哪?
Where the fuck is he?
你是说他丈夫?
If you're referring to the husband
他正在警局录口供
he's at the station giving a statement.
口供?
A statement?
有什么可说的 就是他干的
We're clear. We know. He did this.
女士 没人知道发生了什么
Ma'am, no one knows exactly what happened.
你去看过她吗?
Have you seen her?
等你姐姐醒了之后
We're gonna wait until your sister wakes up
我们会问她是否提起指控
and then we're gonna ask if she wants to press charges.
我会处理好一切的
I'll make sure she gets everything she needs.
特别是处理好JJ
It's best we take care of JJ ourselves.
我会让他后悔的
He'll regret this.
你上次也是这么说的
That's what you said last time.
她醒来的时候
She wouldn't wanna wake up
肯定不希望看到自己的丈夫在监狱里
and find her husband in jail.
我说的不是监狱
I wasn't thinking about jail.
她也不想让他死
She wouldn't want him dead either.
我会尊重她的想法
I'd like to respect her wishes.
你真开明
That's big of you.
别担心 贝瑟尼
Don't worry, little Bethany.
你会好起来的
It's all gonna heal.
很遗憾发生这种事
I'm sorry, Lou.
JJ 我们得谈谈
JJ, we gotta talk.
快接电♥话♥
Pick up the phone.
谁啊?
Hello?
闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
搞什么...
What the...
不要!
No, no, no, no!
对不起!
No! I'm sorry.
走吧 你在这里也帮不上什么忙
Come on. Nothing more you can do here.
这是快客可♥卡♥因♥
This is crack cocaine,
是几天前缉毒人员
seized a few days ago by drug enforcement agents
在矿井对面的公园查获的
in a park just across the street from the mine.
停车!
Stop! Stop!
杰基!
Jack.
杰基 你没事吧?
Jack, are you okay?
亲爱的 你没事吧?
Baby, are you okay?
杰基?
Jackie?
怎么回事?
Baby, what the fuck happened?
我做了该做的事
I made it right.
他们不会放过你的
Oh, they're gonna fucking fry you for this!
对不起
Fuck. - I'm sorry.
有人看见吗?
What? Did anyone... Did anybody see you?
这样装不进去
He's not gonna fit. I think... I think we have to...
先把他弄出来
Let's... Let's unroll him.
用力推
Just push.
我们要开车去个地方
All right. We're just gonna go for a drive, okay?
我知道一个地方
I know a place.
你开我的车
Baby, go get my truck.
跟着我
Follow me, okay?
不行
Nope.
露露
Lou-Lou.
把车窗摇下来嘛
Roll your window down.
是红灯 拜托啦
Come on it's red, please.
嗨 陌生人 -黛西
Hey, stranger. - Daisy.
换新车了 -没有 哦 对
New ride? - No. I mean, yeah.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
挺好的 多谢关心
I'm good. Thank you for asking.
你这么晚在外面干什么?
Um, so what are you doing out so late, huh?
头疼 出来兜兜风
Just driving, 'cause I have a headache
可怜的露露
and it's a migraine. - Poor, Lou-Lou.
臭婊♥子♥ 绕过去不行吗!
Ugh! Smelly cunt... Drive around!
那不是你的车嘛?
Ain't... Ain't that your truck?
我得走了
Actually, I gotta go right now,
下次一起去温基酒吧
but we should go to Winkie's.
你明天行吗? -当然了
Are you around tomorrow? - Yeah. Absolutely.
好主意
Sounds fun. I love it. - Okay.
再见 -明天见
Okay, bye. - Okay, I'll see you tomorrow.
露 你确定吗?
Lou? Are you sure?
相信我
Trust me.
这是什么地方?
What is this place?
别担心 杰基
Hey, don't worry, Jack.
我们不会有事的
We're gonna be okay.
只要你听我的话
You just gotta listen to me, okay?
按我说的做
You gotta do what I say.
我要回贝丝家
So, I'm gonna go back to Beth's
确保没留下证据
to make sure we didn't leave anything.
你留在这里
I think you should stay here.
你收拾东西吧 我跟你一起去
Why don't you pack now? And I'll come with you.
晚上就能到拉斯维加斯了
We could make it to Vegas by the evening.
不行 我们不能离开这里了
No, we can't go anywhere now.
为什么?
Why not?
过来
Hey, come here.
过来
Come here. Come here.
听我说
Listen to me.
肯定会有人看到烟的
Someone's gonna see that smoke. Like any minute.
然后警♥察♥就会发现JJ的尸体
And then the cops are gonna find JJ's body.
这是好事
It's okay. That's good.
因为那里还有别的东西
'Cause there's other shit down there.
那些东西
There's other shit down there
会把调查引到别的地方
that's gonna lead them to someone else.
会有别的人来负责任
There's shit down there that someone else is gonna have to answer for.
不是你
Not you.
我得走
I have to go.
不行 我们得...
No, no, no, no. We have to...
明天就比赛了 -不行
The competition's tomorrow. - No, we have to stay here,
我们要留在这里 假装一切正常
lay low and act real normal.
我本来就要走啊
I was always gonna go.
你说会跟我一起去的
You said you'd come with me.
贝丝已经安全了
Beth's safe now.
我们晚点再聊行吗?
Can we talk about this later?
电影精选列表