I was waiting for you at Winkie's last night.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
对不起 我在陪我姐姐
Sorry, I was, uh, with my sister.
她住院了
She's, you know, in the hospital.
好多事
It's been a whole thing.
哦 对
Oh, yeah.
我听说贝贝的事了
I... I... I heard about what happened to B.
其实 我...
Actually, I, um...
有东西要给你
I brought you a little something.
小东西 能让你心情好点
It's just a little something to... to cheer you up.
你现在肯定很难受吧
I can't imagine how you must be feeling right.
真好
That's nice.
但是 我...我戒了
Um, you know, I... I quit.
所有的都不碰了
All of it.
哎呀 露露!
Oh, my gosh. Lou-Lou!
要不我也掐了吧?
Do... Do you want me to stop?
不用 只是我不吸了
No, but I just don't need this.
给你吧
You should keep it.
不用了 你留着吧
No, save it.
万一呢
For an emergency.
那晚遇到你还挺神奇的
Sure was weird seeing you the other night.
是吗? -嗯
Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我在街上走的时候
Yeah. I was even thinking about you
其实正在想你呢
as I was walking along there.
我也不知道为什么 太巧了
I don't know why. It's just a crazy coincidence, I guess.
是啊 太巧了
Crazy. - Mmm-hmm.
也许是命中注定吧
Or fate.
不过我有件事想问你
I did wanna ask you one thing, though,
我知道不关我的事 你介意也没关系
and I understand if maybe it's none of my business.
问吧 什么事?
No, please. What?
她为什么会开着你的车?
What was she doing driving your truck?
谁?
Who?
你知道的
You know,
那个肌肉女
that big girl.
也许你们俩在一起了
Thought you two were, maybe, together or something.
我...
I... I... I...
没跟她在一起
I'm not with her.
而且我已经很久...
It's, like, she's somebody that I...
没见过她了
I haven't seen her in a while.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
她跟在我后面就是个巧合 很奇怪
Yeah, it's a weird coincidence that she was behind me.
我也觉得很奇怪
Yeah, I thought it was weird, too.
而且你当时开的是JJ的车
And that you were driving JJ's car.
我们玩过几次
We hung out a couple of times.
我可忘不了科迈罗车
I never forget a Camaro.
八天后开庭
Court appearance is in eight days.
保释金300美元
Bail is set at $300.
你可以打一通电♥话♥
You get one phone call.
这里是露家 你好
Lou's residence. Howdy.
你是谁?
Who's this?
离她远点 她不要你了
Stay away from her. She doesn't want you anymore.
好了 兰博 你的守护天使来了
All right, Rambo. Your guardian angel's here.
你为什么打给我?
You and Lou fall out or something?
你跟露闹翻了?
That why you called me?
别担心 打给我是对的
Don't worry. You made the right call.
我的人可以帮你处理
My guys will take care of this whole problem.
我和露也经常吵架
You know, Lou and I have had our share of arguments too.
她肯定跟你说过我的很多事吧
I bet she's told you all kinds of things about me.
那是她的权利
That's her right.
不过有时候我觉得她有点过分
Although, I find it a little rich at times.
那家健身房♥是我的
I own the gym.
她大概没跟你说过吧
She probably didn't tell you that.
我知道你没有问过我的意见
I know you didn't ask for my advice,
不过看你这副样子
but seeing how you're sitting in my car,
我还是要说...
I get to tell you anyway...
动手杀人之前
You can't go around killin' people
应该先把所有信息都调查清楚
without figuring out a few of the details first,
明白吗?
you know what I mean?
我想下车 求你了
Um, I wanna get out now, please.
让我下车吧
I wanna get out.
想下车就下车吧
All right, get out if you want to.
你想干什么?
What do you think this is?
走下这辆车
But once you're out of this car,
你就要一切靠自己了 明白吗?
you're on your own. You know that, don't you?
你就真正孤身一人了
I mean, really alone.
警♥察♥已经发现尸体了
They found the body, the cops.
肯定会调查的
They're gonna ask questions.
你觉得我没有别的事可干了?
You really don't think I have anything better to do?
我来这里是为了帮你
Hmm? I came out here to help you.
帮你们俩
Both of you.
露是绝不会开口求助的
You know, Lou won't ask me for it.
她觉得一切都在掌握中
She thinks she has it all under control,
但她处理不了这种事
but she can't handle a thing like this.
但我知道你不会这么傻
You're smarter than that. I know you are.
露什么也没干
Lou didn't do anything.
先把车门关上吧
Why don't you close the door?
外面太冷了
It's cold out there.
搞定之后打给我
Call me when it's done.
现在去睡一觉吧
You try and get some sleep now.
谢谢
Thank you.
你真不饿吗?
You sure you're not hungry?
我有件事要说
Yeah, I... I just wanna be boring for a second.
什么事?
And, uh... - What is it?
我就是想把JJ的事说清楚
I just wanna clear the air on this whole JJ thing.
他纯属自作自受吧?
Well, he really had it coming, didn't he?
我们不是朋友
Well, I mean, we weren't friends or anything,
但他也太惨了
but it's pretty horrible. What happened to him, you know?
你不是特别恨他吗?
I thought you were saying how much you hated him.
是啊 但是我不想让他死
Yeah, but I didn't want him dead.
他是我家人
He was family.
你还记得我们那晚在街头偶遇吗?
You know how we ran into each other at the lights the other night?
你跟别人说过吗?
Did you tell anyone about that?
跟警♥察♥之类的?
Like the cops or anyone?
我想过
I was thinking about it.
你想说什么?
What were you thinking of saying?
警♥察♥肯定很想知道
I thought they ought to know
我那天晚上见过那个肌肉女开着JJ的车
that I saw that beefy girl driving JJ's car that night.
你没说吧?因为她没开
But you didn't 'cause she wasn't.
没有吗? -没有
Wasn't she? - No.
抱歉 我还以为这能让你开心呢
Sorry, I... I thought you'd be pleased.
你说过你们不在一起了
You said you weren't together anymore.
确实不在一起 -你带我来就是为了这个?
No, we're... we're not. - That why you brought me here?
不是
No, no. Hey.
我只是...
I'm just...
我只是不想惹上麻烦
Hey, I'm... I'm just looking out for myself, you know.
如果你告诉警♥察♥
Think about it, if you tell the cops that
你见过她开着JJ的车
you saw her driving JJ's car,
他们肯定要开始调查
they're gonna start asking around.
会发现我们约会过
They're gonna find out we were dating,
她在我家住过
that... that she was staying with me.
肯定很麻烦
And... And it would be a whole thing.
我不想被牵扯进去
And I don't wanna get dragged into it,
因为我很害怕 黛西
because I'm... I'm scared, Daze.
天呐 露露 我真傻
My God, Lou-Lou, I'm... I'm such a dum-dum.
我没想到这些
I didn't think of that.
没关系 你只是想帮忙
Hey, it's okay. You were just trying to help.
我明白你是为我好
Mmm-hmm. - I appreciate it.
别跟任何人说
Don't talk to anyone.
特别是警♥察♥ 好吗?
Especially the cops, okay?
因为... -好
'Cause... - Okay.
其实我根本不知道
电影精选列表