露露!
Lou-Lou!
你在这里呀 -嗨 黛西
There you are. - Hey, Daisy.
你好像挺忙的
Looks like you've got your hands full.
是啊
Yep!
谢天谢地 -太好了
Hurray. - Nice.
什么事 黛西?
What's up, Daisy?
就是想问问你下班之后
Was wondering if, um, maybe you wanted
要不要出去玩?
to meet up later?
去温基酒吧
Go to Winkie's.
哦
Oh!
我得帮贝丝...
I gotta help Beth with some stuff...
我得帮她 很无聊的
I got to help her. It's boring.
可怜的露露
Aw! Poor Lou-Lou.
总想着帮自己的姐姐
Always looking out for her, sis.
但你也不能忘了自己的需求呀
You know, you gotta remember your own needs too.
这里的事还没忙完呢...
I have some stuff to finish up here too though, so...
这点时间还是有的吧
You've got time.
今晚的酒算我的
Hey, you should have one on me tonight.
你不用这么做的
Oh, you don't... You don't have to do that.
为什么?没关系
Why not? It's fine.
玩得开心点 我们下次再约
Have fun. Rain check.
可是...
But...
嗨 小家伙
Hey, buddy.
吸烟的时候
When you smoke a cigarette,
你会吸入一种叫做尼古丁的物质
you inhale a drug called nicotine.
你也可以把这种物质叫做毒药
You could replace the word drug with poison.
就像任何没有坚实基础的存在一样
Like anything that is not built on solid foundations,
洗♥脑♥这种行为
the brainwashing is as fragile
跟纸牌屋一样脆弱
as a house of cards...
在一瞬间
...and will collapse
就能坍塌
in an instant.
你只需要戳它一下就可以
All you have to do is give it a shake.
把你操爽了吧?
Yeah, you like that dick?
操!
Oh, fuck!
操!
Oh, fuck!
操!
Oh, fuck!
真是太爽了
Oh, that was... that was magical.
爽
Ah, fuck, yeah.
我直接给你打电♥话♥吗?
So... So should I call you, or?
什么?
What?
工作的事 -哦 对
About the job? - Oh, yeah, yeah.
对
Yeah.
明天直接过去就行
Swing by tomorrow.
找地方过夜的时候要小心
Hey, careful where you sleep around here.
不安全
It's dangerous.
好
Okay.
我会把尼古丁戒断
I'd describe the withdrawal
描述为一种温和 空虚
from nicotine as a mild, empty,
略带不安的感觉
slightly insecure feeling.
我也认为人们吸烟的唯一原因
I've also stated that the only reason
就是为了摆脱这种感觉
a smoker lights up is to relieve that feeling.
所有吸烟者 都被同样的陷阱困住了
All smokers are caught up... ...in the same trap.
早上好 -嗨
Good morning. - Hey.
来吧
Okay.
有点晚了 不过没关系
We're running a little late. Nothing to worry about.
你抓不到我!
You'll never catch me!
我跑得快!
Running too fast!
哇 没事吧?
Whoa! You okay, bud?
慢点
Slow down.
露 我掉了一颗牙 -什么?
I lost a tooth, Lou. - What?
你得小心点
Shucks, man. You gotta be more careful.
比利 别缠着她了
Hey, Billy. Quit hanging off her.
快点
Come on, you guys.
收拾好书包
Let's get all our stuff together.
露送你们上学
Aunt Lou's gonna drive you to school.
妈 他骂我...
Mom! He's calling me...
能帮我打开吗?
Can you open this?
孩子们 快去收拾东西
Boys, come get your things.
妈妈! -来吧 准备好啦?
Mom! - Come on, ready?
我的妆还可以吗? -妈 他作弊
How's my makeup? - Mom, he is cheating.
好了 去吧!
Ready, set, go! - I'm not.
你上次就作弊了
You cheated last time.
嘿 贝蒂·布普斯基?
Hey, Bethy Boopski?
你们要去商场吗? -怎么了?你要买♥♥什么?
You girls goin' to the store? - Why? You want something?
能帮我买♥♥点烟吗?
Can you grab me some smokes.
我没时间了
I'm just... I don't wanna be late.
我可不想迟到
I don't think I'll have time.
嗯 好
Yeah, I could... I can come...
别闹了
Yeah? - ...drop it off.
我们不是没时间了吗?
There you go. - Aren't we late? No!
不是上学要迟到了吗?
Late for school? Something like that?
爸爸!
Dad! Dad!
再见 -再见 宝贝
Bye. - Bye, baby.
再见 孩子们 -再见 爸爸
Later, my dudes. - Bye, Dad.
拜
Bye!
妈妈!
Mom! - Mom!
我找不到书包了
I don't know where my bag is.
在哪里呀?
Where is it?
《虎胆龙威》上映之后
Since Die Hard came out,
所有人都想试试贝雷塔手♥枪♥
fucking everyone wants to try the Beretta.
我们正在那边建室内靶场
We're, uh, we're setting up a new indoor range out there.
你们好
How's it going, guys?
那边是新手区...
Uh, we got the beginners' range out there...
我们有远距离靶
We also got long distance,
还有那种新型移♥动♥靶
moving target, novelty...
吸引了很多游客
Get... Get a lot of tourists come out for the day.
大部分都是老外
Fuckin' crazy-ass foreigners mostly.
那便是餐厅
Uh, that's the canteen.
三明治 饮料 还有更带劲儿的东西
Sandwiches, drinks. Get a little wild if you want.
这边走
All right, we're gonna head this way.
我应该准备点什么吗?
Should I be nervous or something?
不用 只要别把我
No, just... Just don't make me look
说成混♥蛋♥ -好
like an asshole. - Okay.
自然表现就行了
You know, just stand up straight.
我尽量
I'll do my best.
小心脚下
Oh, watch out for that.
进来
Yeah.
老大 有时间吗?
Boss, now a good time?
随时都有
Good as any.
酷 这是什么?
Wow. Cool. What is that?
大兜虫的幼虫
One of my Hercules larvae.
我在帮它们改善环境
Just giving his bed a little spruce.
它们喜欢潮湿舒适的地方
They like things moist and cozy.
谁不喜欢呢
Fuck, yeah. They do.
这是杰基
Oh, uh. This here is Jackie.
这是兰斯顿先生 -你好
Uh, this is Mr. Langston. - Hi.
她在找工作 什么都能干
She needs a job. Says she'll do anything.
正好我们也需要人手
I figured we could use some spare hands.
你喜欢枪吗?
Yeah, you like guns?
不喜欢
Not really.
那你来这里干什么?
What the fuck are you doing here then?
拿着枪能让所有人自以为很强大
Anyone can feel strong hiding behind a piece of metal.
但我希望知道自己真正的力量
I prefer to know my own strength.
是吗?
Is that right?
你好 最里面隔间的马桶堵了
Excuse me, the end toilet is blocked.
水都溢出来了
It's overflowing.
你好
Excuse me?
最里面隔间的马桶堵了 -用别的啊
The end toilet is blocked. - Then use the other one.
来瓶激浪
Can I get a Mountain Dew?
喂!
Hey!