他过度服用药物死亡
that has overdosed on his own batch.
如果可以
If you would please send EMS
请马上派人到我们的位置 老希科克路
to our location, Old Hickock Road.
完毕
Over.
他叫塞西尔 费尔蒙特
It's Cecil Fillmont.
费尔蒙特?
Fillmont?
你知道他的家人是谁了?
So you found out who his family is?
我犯了一个大错
I made a horrible mistake.
我们能去接他吗 拜托了?
Can we go get him, please?
求你了?
Please?
我们是来找塞西尔的
Hey, we came to get Cecil.
有授权书吗?
On who's authority?
在这
Right there.
一小时前我和少年法官谈过了
I spoke to the juvenile judge about an hour ago.
强烈建议在
Made a strong recommendation that
她的监护下释放塞西尔
he be released in her custody.
嘿
Hey.
你们知道塞西尔在哪吗?
Y'all know where Cecil is?
我还想要我的津贴 他在这里住了两个晚上
I still want my stipend, he was here two nights.
塞西尔?
Cecil?
塞西尔
Cecil.
塞西尔 我很抱歉
Cecil, I'm so sorry.
我知道你是想帮我
I know you were trying to help me with this.
塞西尔
Cecil.
塞西尔 费尔蒙特
Cecil Fillmont.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know that?
因为我找到了你的家
Because I found your house.
我知道你在那里的感受
And I know what it was like for you there.
他惩罚我是对的
He was right to punish me.
不 不是
No, he wasn't.
我泄露了我们家族的事
I talked about our family business.
他让我去外面待一星期
He gave me one week outside.
这样做是不对的
It was wrong to do that.
他告诉我如果我跑了
He told me if I ran off,
如果我说出他对我做了什么
if I talked about what he did to me,
嚎叫者就会来
the Howler'd come.
他会来找我的
He'll come for me.
-我不会让他来的 -他会来找我的
- I'm not gonna let him. - He'll come for me.
我不会让他这么做的
I'm not gonna let him.
当爸爸把我拴起来的时候
When Daddy chained me up,
我听见他在树林里嚎叫
I heard him howling in the trees.
没有人能阻止他
Nobody can stop him.
从现在开始我要保护你 好吗?
I'm gonna protect you from now on, okay?
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
你知道什么是小水鸟吗?
You know what a killdeer is?
嗯哼
Mm-mm.
这是一种在危险的地方筑巢的小鸟
It's a tiny bird that makes its nest in precarious places.
但每年我都会在车道上弄几个鸟蛋
Yet every year I get a few eggs out on the driveway,
我尽量避开它们 但如果你离得太近
I try to steer clear of 'em, but if you get too close,
雌性水鸟会开始叫
the mama killdeer, she starts squawkin'
然后她会诱导你离开幼鸟
and then she'll lead you away from the babies,
她会一直假装翅膀受伤
all the while she's fakin' an injury to her wing
所以你会选择她而不是她的孩子
so that you'll choose her over her babies.
这是最大的牺牲
It's that ultimate sacrifice
是为了她还没见过的孩子
for a baby she ain't even seen yet.
我认为每个人都有这种本能
I think that everybody's got that instinct in 'em.
只需要唤醒它
Just gotta wake it up.
我觉得这些人不喜欢我
I don't think these people like me.
不 他们喜欢
Yes, they do.
你属于这里
You belong here.
我想走了
I want to leave.
不 我们不用走
No, we don't have to leave.
救命
Help!
塞西尔?
Cecil?
救命 -塞西尔
Help! - Cecil!
放开我
Let me go!
放开我
Let me go!
救命 放开我
Help, put me down!
我知道你是什么
I know what you are.
你回那去会杀了她的
You go back there and you'll kill her.
塞西尔
Cecil!
塞西尔
Cecil!
嘿
Hey!
塞西尔在哪?
Where's Cecil?
我警告过你这件事
You know what, I warned you about that thing.
你应该感谢我
You oughta be thanking me...
你对他做了什么 你这畜生
What did you do to him, you son of a bitch!
我告诉你 你让那个恶魔走进了你的脑子里
Tell you right now, you let that demon in your head.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
告诉我
Tell me!
朋友 我是在帮你 我不会说的
Man, I'm helping you by not sayin'!
告诉我他现在在哪里
Tell me where he is right now
不然我就把你的头崩了
or I'm gonna blow your head off.
我把他拖回了属于他的树林里
I dragged him back down in the woods where he belongs.
哪里?在哪里?
Where? Where?
往东走 那边
East, that way.
塞西尔
Cecil!
塞西尔
Cecil!
塞西尔
Cecil!
塞西尔
Cecil?
塞西尔 你现在得跟我回去
Cecil, you have to come back with me now.
我会一直找你的
I'll never stop looking for you.
塞西尔
Cecil.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你现在安全了
You're safe now.
你受伤了吗?
Are you hurt?
我不能和你一起回去 芬
I can't go back with you, Fern.
塞西尔
Cecil.
别这样
Please.
我爸爸告诉我 我杀了我妈妈
My daddy told me I killed my mama.
他们告诉了我在寄养家庭的事情
They told me what I am at the foster home.
他们都相信这一点
They all believed it.
这一定是真的
It must be true.
这不是真的
It's not true.
你还在生病吗?
Are you still sick?
不 我没生病了 好吗?
No, I'm not sick anymore, okay?
那些只是可怕的故事
Those were all just terrible stories.
你也认为我是个恶魔
You thought I was a demon.
其他人也认为我是
Other people think I am.
我妈妈和爸爸都死了
My mama and daddy both died.
塞西尔
Cecil.
我觉得我真的有鬼
I think there's something really wrong with me.
我要离开这里 远离这里
I'll go away, far away from here.
保证你的安全
Keep you safe.
这是嚎叫者 快跑 他只要我
It's the Howler, run, he only wants me!
怎么了 怎么了?
What, what's wrong?
没事 没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
嘘 嘘
Shh, shh.
我看见他了
I see him.
我看到他了 我来对付他 好吗?
I see him, I'm gonna get him, okay?
待在那
Stay there.
芬
Fern!
芬
Fern!
塞西尔
Cecil.
塞西尔
Cecil.
没事了 他走了
It's okay, he's gone now.
永远走了 好吗?
Forever, okay?
你不用再害怕了
You don't have to be scared anymore.
好吗?
Okay?
电影精选列表