我们就给他装个粉色的午餐盒看看他能不能接受
let's just pack him a pink lunchbox and see if he makes it.
他会没事的
He'll be okay.
那孩子是个幸存者
That kid's a survivor.
那不就是你吗 你是幸存者吗?
Is that what you were, you were a survivor?
我现在是
I am now.
你可以给那个孩子
You could give that boy a good
几天的好生活 这不会要你的命
life for a couple days, it ain't gonna kill you.
不 绝对不行
No, absolutely not.
不行 -为什么?
No. - Why?
我不称职
Because I'm unfit.
我不觉得
I disagree.
我是 我连一条狗都照顾不好
Well I am, I can't even take care of a dog.
养了一天就弄丢了
Took off after one day.
但是你把那个小男孩带出了树林
But you brought that little boy out of the woods
带到了你家
and into your home.
仅凭这一点就有资格
And the fact of that alone qualifies
你都可以在星期天主持镇上的布道
you to lead a Sunday sermon in this town.
你为什么不让我弄清楚他的亲戚是谁?
Why don't you just let me straighten out who his kin are?
那个男孩一定是从什么地方来的
That boy must've come from someplace.
乖点儿 我很快就回来
Be good little man, I'll be back soon.
你在抽烟吗?
You're havin' a cigarette?
是的 我在抽
Yes, I'm having a cigarette.
你喜欢抽烟吗?
You like to smoke?
是的
Yup.
当烟雾弥漫在你体内时 它不会燃烧吗?
Don't it burn when the smoke goes down inside of you?
塞西尔 让我静一静好吗?
Cecil, can I just get a minute, please?
你不饿吗?
You not hungry?
我觉得不舒服
Not really feeling good.
也许你被鬼缠身了
Maybe you got a ghost.
你应该烧掉你♥爸♥爸的衬衫
You ought to burn your daddy's dress shirts.
如果这不管用
And if that don't work,
我去抓一条响尾蛇给你吃
I'll catch you a rattler and give you a bit to eat.
我不相信有鬼
I don't believe in ghosts.
嘿 保罗 我是迈克
Hey Paul, it's Mike.
想报告一个走丢的人
Need to file a report on a missing person,
一个年轻的男性 白人 大概九岁或十岁
a young male, Caucasian, probably nine or 10 years old.
他一个人在森林里待了一段时间
He's been out in the woods by himself for a while.
他应该是哪个家的
He belongs to somebody.
他很有礼貌
But he's good manners,
有人教育了他不止一次
somebody straightened him out more than once.
你说什么 弗兰小姐?
What do you say, Miss Fran?
嘿 迈克
Oh, hey Mike.
你好
How are you?
你们见过一个9 10岁的男孩
Y'all seen a boy about nine or 10 years old
来这吗 一个金发的孩子?
come through here, blonde haired kid?
没有 -没有
Nah. - No.
我有一张他的照片
I got a picture of him.
谢谢你 - 谢谢 先生
Oh thank you, man. - Yes, sir.
我以为我有他的照片
I thought I had a picture of him.
你去哪了 小朋友?
Where'd you go, little man?
塞西尔?
Cecil?
塞西尔?
Cecil?
你在做什么?
What are you doin'?
你相信会有怪物从森林里出来吗?
Do you believe in monsters coming out of the forest?
不相信
No.
回床上去
Go back to bed, please.
谢谢你载我一程
Thanks for giving me a ride.
那么 这位年轻的先生是谁呢?
Well now, who's this fine young gentleman?
这是塞西尔
This is Cecil.
塞西尔什么?
Cecil what?
你的家人呢?
Who's your people?
他不喜欢回答关于他自己的事
He doesn't like to answer questions about himself.
来吧 上车
Come on, get in.
我叫你养狗 你养了个过度生长的老鼠
I tell you to get a dog, you get an overgrown rodent.
我让你找个男人 你要找个身高60磅的人
I tell you to get a man, you get a 60 pounder.
是这吗?
This is it?
如果你想找穿白大褂
If you want some guy in a white coat
又有文凭的人 那得去30英里外
and a fancy diploma, that's 30 miles up the road.
你好 -你好
Hello. - Hello.
你是斯瑞夫斯家的人?
You're a Sreaves.
你怎么知道?
How could you tell?
从眼里就看得出
It's in the eyes.
为你的家人感到耻辱
Shame about your folks.
毒品确实会把人掏空
Drugs sure have a way of hollowin' people out.
那么你有什么症状?
So, what you got brewin'?
我头痛得厉害 睡不着觉
I got really bad headaches and I can't sleep
而且神经紧绷
and I'm just really congested.
什么时候出现这种情况的?
Well when did all this start up?
呃
Um...
前天晚上吧
Night before last.
还有其他不舒服的地方吗?
Eatin' anything unusual?
没了
No.
可能是感染了病毒
Probably got a virus.
你有时间休息吗?
You got time to rest?
没有 我最近收留了一个小孩 一个小男孩
No, I've recently took in a kid, a little boy.
我甚至不知道我要和他在一起住多久
I don't even know how long I'm gonna have him for.
你收留了一个男孩?
You took in a boy?
哪来的?
From where?
我在树林里找到他
Found him in the woods.
你把他带回家后你就开始生病了?
And you started to get sick after you brought him home?
那天晚上
That night.
你的父母是谁?
Who's your Lord and Creator?
你从哪儿来的 孩子?
Where'd you come from, boy?
这是怎么回事?
What was that about?
这些地方流传着一些古老的故事
Old stories around these parts.
有些是谎言 有很多是真的
Some lies, many true.
你必须带着那个男孩
You've got to take that boy
回到森林去 斯瑞夫斯小姐
back to the forest, Miss Sreaves.
把他带回去 把他留在你找到他的地方
Take him back and leave him where you found him.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
有一些病是药物无法治疗的
There are some sicknesses that medicine just cannot cure.
医生怎么说?
What's the diagnosis?
他说感染了病毒
He said it's a virus.
你听过 衣衫褴褛者 这个词吗?
Have you ever heard the word tatterdemalion?
这是什么?
What is it?
这是 这是一个老故事
Well now, that's an old one.
衣衫褴褛者
Tatterdemalion.
据说那个小男孩是被放逐到树林里
Story goes that little boy was banished to the trees.
除非有人把他带出来 否则他不能出来
Can't come out unless somebody carries him across.
他会让你爱上他
He'll make you love him.
时间在你不知不觉中 吞噬着你的健康 生命和未来
The whole time stealin' your health, life, years ahead.
他们说他可以靠这永保青春
They say that's how he stays young forever.
你信吗?
And you believe that?
这个地方就是在这个故事基础上建立的
This place is built on stories.
有些是真的 大多数都是在扯淡
Some of 'em true, most of 'em horseshit.
民间故事来源于需要
Folk tales come from necessity.
像我这样在树林里迷路的孩子
Kids like me was gettin' lost in the woods,
所以他们编了个嚎叫者
so they made up the Howler.
他们给孩子讲故事
You know, they tell kids stories
来恐吓它们不要惹麻烦
to scare 'em into stayin' out of trouble.
这能有点用
It works, too.
但是为什么会有人
Yeah, but why would anybody
需要一个关于一个 衣衫褴褛者 的故事?
need a story about a tatterdemalion?
塞西尔 你最好别坐在桌子上
Now Cecil, I know you ain't gonna sit at my table
如果不把狗毛从你手上洗掉
without washing that dog off your hands.
好的 女士
No, ma'am.
有人能帮我吗?
Can somebody please help me with this?
我去帮他
I'll go help him.
有人吗?
Hello?
你能停一下吗?
Can you just stop, please?
电影精选列表