但这并不意味着它不存在
but that don't mean it ain't there.
你想要证据吗?
You need a lil' proof?
是的
Yeah.
你拿着这三颗钉子
You take these three nails,
敲进你的前门
you bang 'em into your front door
敲成三角形的形状
in the shape of a triangle.
这能干什么?
And what's that prove?
衣衫褴楼者 是一个恶魔 恶魔又是一个女巫
A tatterdemalion's a demon, and a demon's a witch.
他们不能进去
There ain't no witch can enter
当他们看到这个三角形的形状时
when they see this in shape of a triangle.
没有鬼魂 没有恶魔
No ghost, no demon.
地球上什么都没有
Nothing on this earth.
你快回家吧 要下雨了
You best be gettin' on back home now, it's gonna rain.
高山上的火石在冒汗
Flint rock up in the high country
在我来这里的路途上
were sweating on my way here.
我有多少次被你逮个正着
You know how many times I've about busted my ass.
天要下雨了
Dickens of a rain comin'.
回地狱去吧
Back to hell with you.
那是谁?
Who's that?
快进屋
Hey, you go back inside right now.
早就该有人把这地方烧了
Somebody should've burned this place down a long time ago.
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
他们的名字在名单上
Their names are goin' on the list.
他们很快就会知道
They'll know soon.
那个老人有一把枪
The old man had a gun.
手♥枪♥ 六发子弹 我想要
Pistol, six shots, I want it.
你不需要枪
You don't want a gun.
别告诉我我需要什么
Don't tell me what I want.
你知道 我的
You know, my...
我在服役的最后一天
My last day on active duty,
我一直牵着一个年轻人
I spent holding the hand of this young kid
他和你年龄差不多 来自阿肯色州
who's about your age from Arkansas.
他突然被一颗子弹击中了肚子
Took a bullet right to the belly.
我握着他的手 他告诉我有一个女孩
And I held his hand and he told me about this girl
他回家后就会娶她
that he was gonna marry when he got home.
然后他就流血过多身亡了
And then he bled out on evac.
我♥干♥嘛要关心这个?
Why should I care about that?
因为从那时起 唯一的事
'Cause ever since then the only thing that
我想到的事就是回到这里 找到你
I can think about is getting back here and seeing you.
你以为你
You think you're just gonna
回来就解决一切?
come back here and fix everything?
一开始就是你把一切都搞砸了
You're the one who broke it all to start with.
你知道我怎么过的吗?
You wanna talk about bad memories?
我可以在这跟你说一天
We can be here all fuckin' day.
9年了
Nine years.
九年了 我从一个垃圾场跳到另一个
Nine years I bounced from one fuckin' dump to another.
我知道
I know.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
别碰我
Get off of me.
比利
Billy.
你是我的弟弟
You're my brother, please...
别碰我
Don't you touch me.
比利 别这样 -别碰我
Billy, stop... - Get off of me!
别碰她
Don't touch her!
你说什么 大男人?
And what, big man?
你想干什么?
What are you gonna do?
我会伤害你
I'll hurt you.
他是你孩子吗?
Is he yours?
我在树林里发现他的 他没有家人
I found him in the woods, he didn't have a family.
你为什么要关心这种浪费一切的女人呢 孩子?
Why do you care about this waste of skin and bones, boy?
我需要她
I need her.
你不应该回来的
You shouldn't have come back here.
也许是不该
Maybe not.
情况可能更糟
You know, it could've been a lot worse.
我觉得奇怪
I'm surprised it wasn't.
他看见塞西尔 然后跑了
He saw Cecil and then ran off.
现在你听我说
Now you listen to me.
你不要在担心你弟弟了
You need to stop worrying about your brother.
你不会得到结果的
You won't break through.
你弟弟已经不是从前那个人了
The boy you knew is gone.
为什么
Why...
你为什么不
Why didn't you...
你为什么不留下我们?
Why didn't you keep us?
你是我妈妈最好的朋友
You were mama's best friend.
你本来可以让我们在一起的
You could've kept us together.
家家有本难念的经
Do you think you was the only one with problems?
瑞德 他真的很喜欢喝酒 而且比我还喝的凶
My Red, he had a real taste for drinkin' and beatin' on me.
他对孩子们很不好
He would've been real nasty to kids.
此外 我
Besides, I...
我不想牺牲自己的生命
I didn't wanna sacrifice my own life
为别人的孩子
for somebody else's kids.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
这是什么?
What is this?
嘿 这是什么?
Hey, what is this?
你为什么要把这个放在我身上?
Why'd you put this on me?
这是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
这是一个石头
It's a madstone.
这会伤害我吗 塞西尔?
Was this supposed to hurt me, Cecil?
还给我 这石头很特别
Give it back, it's special.
把它还给我 它很特别
Give it back, it's special!
不
No!
嘿
Hey.
你看到泡泡漂了多远吗?
Did you see how far that one went?
塞西尔 帮我个忙
Cecil, I need you to do something for me.
什么
Yes, ma'am.
我想让你进去给我拿一杯水
I want you to go inside and get me a glass of water.
你渴吗?
You thirsty?
很渴
Real bad.
还好吗?
Everything okay?
怎么了? -谁把钉子钉在那的?
What's wrong? Who put those nails there?
谁干的?
Who did it?
我做的
I did.
你为什么把该死的钉子钉在门上?
Why'd you put the goddamn nails in the door?
因为我要知道你是什么
Because I need to know what you are!
你以为我看不见我的头发变白了吗?
You think that I can't see that my hair's goin' gray?
你以为我没看出来我病了吗?
You think that I don't see that I'm sick?
你是什么?
What are you?
你真不应该那样做
You shouldn't have done that.
这就是你想的吗?
So that's what you think's goin' on?
是的
Yeah.
我有个叔叔 呃
I got an uncle that uh,
他把衣服反着穿
he wears his clothes inside out
每次他去参加葬礼的时候
anytime he goes to a funeral.
如果他把抹布掉在地上
You know, if he drops a dish rag on the floor,
他一星期都不会出门
he won't open the door for a week.
他发誓说他已经埋葬了几百个灵魂
And he swears that he's laid hundreds of ghosts
只用一块石头 因为他们
to their graves with a stone because they
把他从那个极大的黑暗世界里迷惑住了
were spellin' him from the great, black beyond...
好吧 你到底想说什么?
Okay, so what's your point?
他认为 衣衫褴楼者 是一群人
He thinks that the tatterdemalion's a bunch
是一群穷乡僻壤的混混
of backwoods hooey.
真的吗?
Really?
他用这个
He was using this.
我睡着的时候把它放到我脸上
Pushing it onto my face while I was asleep.
我认为这是他所做事情中的一部分
I think it's part of how he does his thing.
你没见过这些东西
You don't see many of these.
你知道那是什么吗?
So you know what that is?
有时候你会
You find 'em sometimes
在鹿的胃里发现它们 但它们很罕见
in a deer's stomach lining, but they're rare.
山里的人们说这有治疗的功能
Mountain people say that they have healing powers.
电影精选列表