还好吗
It's okay.
你害怕了 你想找个方法摆脱它
You got scared and you tried to find another way out of it.
不 你不应该让他跟我待在一起
No, you should never have left him here with me.
我想我看到了你和那个男孩之间的联♥系♥
I thought I saw a connection between you and that boy.
我觉得你错了
Well I guess you were wrong.
不 我没错
No, I wasn't wrong.
你从天而降
You come in here out of nowhere,
你们都是孤独的 那个男孩走出了树林
you're all alone, and that boy walks out of the woods
和你的情况几乎一毛一样
with very similar circumstances to you.
就像你们两个总是
As if you two were always just
围绕对方转来转去
spinnin' towards each other, bonded.
把他带走
Just take him away.
如果你还关心的话 我听说你弟弟住在
If you still care, I heard your brother's staying
县城路的尽头
down at the end of County Road.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我来找我的弟弟
I'm looking for my brother.
你弟弟是谁?
Who's your brother?
他叫比利 斯瑞夫斯
His name's Billy Sreaves.
你认识他吗?
You know him?
他不在这里
He ain't here.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
比利从不告诉我
Billy don't check in with me.
我只想跟他告别
Well I just wanna say goodbye to him.
为什么?
Why?
因为他是我的弟弟 我告诉过你
Because he's my brother, I told you.
他不是你的弟弟
He ain't your brother.
他不是任何人的某某
He ain't anybody's anything.
他是比利
He's Billy.
你和他住在这?
You live here with him?
这个鬼地方看着像有人住吗?
This shithole look like anybody lives in it?
我需要的时候就躺在这里
Just lay my head here when I need to.
我还有其他人
Me, and the others.
你多大了?
How old are you?
嘿
Hey.
天这么热的时候 他一般就待在河边
Stays out by the river when it's hot like this.
一个人
He'll be by himself.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不应该来这里
You shouldn't be here right now.
我只是来跟你告别
Just came to say goodbye.
你最好别这样 我
You better cut that out, I'm...
我还得睡这
I sleep here!
你还记得那天晚上发生的事吗?
Do you remember anything about what happened that night?
我们在开车 记得吗?
We were drivin', remember?
我们在一条土路的中间开着
We were in the middle of some dirt road.
前不着村后不着店的地方
Middle of nowhere.
他们去找他的卖♥♥家
And they'd been to their dealers.
汽车坏了
And the car broke down.
爸爸说 我得去找人帮忙
Daddy said that you know, I'm gonna go get help.
你们都待在这里 别走开
"Y'all stay in here, don't you move."
别离开这辆车 听见了吗?
"Don't you leave this care, you hear me?"
我们就在那等啊 等啊
We waited there, and waited there,
就那里等着 他再也没有回来
and waited there and he never came back.
然后妈妈晕过去了
And then mom passed out.
我决定去找人帮忙
I decided to go get help.
你总是那么急于讨好他
You were always so eager to please him,
他说什么你就做什么
that you did whatever he said.
但我试过了
But I tried.
我想让你和我一起去
I tried to get you to come with me.
但你没有 你动也不动
And you wouldn't, you didn't budge.
我不记得了
I don't remember it that way.
我只记得你离开了我
I remember you left me.
我不是故意要离开你
I didn't mean to leave you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你知道吗 她在你离开后就醒了
You know, she woke up after you left
然后她就开始抽烟 一支接一支
and she just started smokin' and smokin'.
她开始颤抖起来
Then she started shakin' and throwin' up.
求我救她
Begging me to help her.
我把她紧紧地抱住
So I held her real tight, mm-hm.
她只是不停地颤抖
And she just kept shakin'.
我那时那么小 她颤抖得把我都晃动了
And I was so small, she shook the both of us.
然后她就死了
And then she didn't shake no more.
我想了很多年
I actually thought for a lot of years
我想逃跑 想去找你
I was gonna run away and I was gonna find you
我们会一起找到幸福
and we were gonna find our happiness together.
是啊 不管那是什么
Yeah, whatever that is.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我想让你
I want you to...
拿着这个钥匙
Have this key.
把房♥子拿走 我不想要它
Take the house, 'cause I don't want it.
那个男孩呢?
What about that boy?
我知道他是什么人
I know what he was.
他是什么人?
And what was he?
不要装傻
Don't act like you don't know.
我看你看见他就慌忙逃跑了
I saw the way you ran off right when you saw him.
不 我没有逃跑
No, I didn't run from him.
我跑是因为他让我内心澎湃
I ran from what he stirred up inside of me.
那孩子是一个 衣衫褴楼者
That kid's a tatterdemalion.
不 那就是在扯淡
No, that's a bullshit story made up so folks
这样大家就有理由不照顾像我这样的孩子
can justify not taking care of kids like me.
我病了
I'm sick.
你应该比所有人都更清楚这一点
You of all people should know better than that.
打从他一来 我就一直在生病
I've been sick since the day he got here.
我的头发也白了
And my hair's turnin' white.
白了
White.
我以前常常去看望我们的爸爸
I used to visit our daddy now and then.
他讨厌每年的这个时候
You know, he hated this time of year.
当这些爪子开花的时候
When these Paw Paw's are bloomin'.
会让他严重过敏
Terrible allergic.
那感觉像是在偷他的呼吸
Said it felt like they were stealin' his breath.
四堵墙和一个屋顶不能解决我的问题
Four walls and a roof ain't gonna fix what's wrong with me.
应该有人去把那地方收拾成一个家
Somebody should take that place and make a home of it.
开始新生活
Start new.
比利 你不用待在这里
Billy, you don't have to stay here.
好了 你可以走了 去救那些值得救的人吧
Well you can move on and go save somebody worth savin'.
滚
Get outta here!
我不会再说第二次 你最好现在就走
I'm not gonna ask you again, you better go now!
滚
Go!
抢吧 抢吧 抢吧
Get it, get it, get it!
抢吧 抢吧 抢吧 抢吧 抢吧
Get it, get it, get it, get it, get it!
住手
Stop it!
你知道他们怎么说你吗?
You know what they say about you?
你就待在那个房♥间
You go stay in that room.
你好
Hello.
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir.
下午好 -下午好
Afternoon. - Good afternoon.
里面的女士告诉我你住在附近
The lady inside told me that you've lived around
已经住了很久了
these parts for a real long time
你还记得一些以前的事吗?
and that you remember different things?
我越来越记不住了
Less and less everyday.
你听说过希克科克路吗?
Have you ever heard of Old Hickock Road?
老希科克路
Old Hickock Road.
我很久没有听到过这种叫法了
I haven't heard it called that in a long time.
你知道它在哪儿吗?
Do you know where it is?
知道
I reckon so.
但去那并不容易
But it won't be easy to get there.
你得过河
You gotta cross the river.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
103号♥报告 我这有一个50到55岁的男性
103 dispatch, I have a 50 to 55 year old male
电影精选列表