嘿 你想和我玩个游戏吗?
Hey, you want to play a game with me?
什么游戏?
What is it?
就是你必须想到某人
It's a game where you have to think of somebody
我得问你问题的游戏
and I have to ask you questions
直到我猜到是谁
till I can figure out who it is.
你只用回答是或者不是
Yes or no questions.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
来吧
All right.
你需要想到一个对你来说很特别的人
So you need to think of somebody really special to you.
有一个 -好的
Got one. - Okay.
是男孩吗?
Is it a boy?
是女孩吗?
It's a girl?
是一个小女孩吗?
Is it a little girl?
是女人吗?
It's a woman?
是你妈妈吗?
Is it your mom?
她叫什么名字?
What's her name?
你说过 只用说是或者不是
You said it had to be yes or no questions.
塞西尔 她叫什么?
What's her name, Cecil?
她在哪?
Where is she?
嘿 回来
Hey, come back here!
你不能对我撒谎 好吗?
You can't lie to me, okay?
嘿 不是这样的
Hey, that's not how it works.
告诉我你妈妈在哪
All right, tell me where your mom is.
她在哪里 你妈妈在哪里?
Where is she, where's your mom?
告诉我 她在哪里?
Tell me, where is she?
妈妈死于难产
Mama died when the baby came out!
他们都死了
They both died!
她是什么样的人?
What was she like?
她过去常给我唱老歌♥
She used to sing old songs to me.
塞西尔 你为什么住在森林里?
Why were you living in the woods, Cecil?
不能告诉你 -为什么不能?
Can't tell you. - Why not?
因为你不相信有怪物
Because you don't believe in monsters.
是 我不信
No, I don't.
我信
I do.
真的有怪物
Know them to be a fact.
你要去哪?
Where you goin'?
我要出去了
I'm goin' out.
你要去多久?
How long are you gonna be gone?
不会太久
Not even an hour.
为什么我不能去?
Why can't I go?
因为这不是小孩子玩的东西 好吗?
Because it's not kid stuff, all right?
我不想让你走
I don't want you to go.
不行 我要出去了
Well, I'm goin'.
你只需要呆在家里
So you just need to stay inside
不要让任何人进屋子 好吗?
and don't let anyone in the house, okay?
待在里面 锁上门
Just stay inside and lock the door.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much, thank you.
再来一杯 谢谢
Another drink, please.
哇
Woo!
耶
Yeah!
谢谢 对不起
Thank you, sorry.
嘿 美女
Hey beautiful.
你好
Hello.
你和我一起出去下怎么样?
How 'bout you come outside with me?
不 谢谢 我在这里很好
No thanks, I'm good here.
行
All right.
起来 起来
Get up, get up!
放开我 -站起来
Get off of me! - Get up!
-滚开 -给我起来
- Get off of me! - Get the fuck up!
-操 -看什么看 啊?
- Fuck off me! - This family shit, all right?
-你这混♥蛋♥ -给我过来
- You piece of shit! - Get out here.
你以为你在哪里?
Where you think you're goin', huh?
你以为你在哪里?
Where you think you're goin'?
你想做什么? -滚开
Whatcha gonna do? - Get off!
你这个疯子
You're fuckin' crazy.
你没变 是吗 珍妮拉?
Nothing's changed, has it, Janella?
比利?
Billy?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你来这里 像我一样
You come around here, askin' about me like
想要家庭重聚吗?
there's some kind of family reunion planned?
-你为什么这么生气? -你之后做了什么?
- Why are you so angry? - After what you did?
我做了什么?
What did I do?
你把我们家搞得四分五裂!
You ripped our family apart!
不 我没有 我那会还是个孩子
No, I did not, I was a kid.
不 你是个混♥蛋♥
No, you were a fuckin' rat.
你别再问我了
You quit askin' after me.
我不想和你有任何关系
I don't want nothin' to do with you.
我不想让你再出现在我的生活中
I don't want you in my life.
滚回你来的地方
Go back to wherever the fuck you come from.
嘿
Hey!
滚开
Step off.
滚开
Step off.
这关你屁事
This is not your quarrel.
只要有混♥蛋♥打女人 那我就得管一管了
Anytime an asshole hits a woman, that's my quarrel.
现在退后
Now step off.
一个女人?
A woman?
不 不 不 这是一个士兵
No, no, no, this is a soldier.
你不知道吗?
Can't you tell?
我不想和你有任何关系
I don't want nothin' to do with you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
And fuck you!
我会看着你的 这镇子那么小
I'll be seein' you around, it's a small town.
不用-好吧
No! - All right.
没事
Easy, now.
没事
Oh, okay.
好了 都吐出来了
Okay, get it all out.
我原以为他不会这样
I expected him to be fucked up.
他为什么对这么我生气?
Why the fuck's he mad at me?
他应该对我们那该死的爸爸生气
He should be mad at our fucking dad.
那样的孩子总是对无辜的人发脾气
A kid like that's always angry at the wrong person.
别碰我 别碰我
Stop, stop.
你要我留下来吗?
You want me to stick around?
不用
No.
我自己能行
Could've handled it myself.
你为什么喝酒?
Why do you drink booze?
这样能让我感觉好些
'Cause it helps me feel better.
你今天感觉好点了吗?
Do you feel better today?
你不该再这样了
You shouldn't do it no more.
啊
Ah!
我们应该给你买♥♥个玩具
We should get you a toy.
为什么
What for?
为了玩啊 玩的开心
For playing, having fun.
你小时候的时候喜欢玩什么?
What did you play with when you were a kid?
我喜欢吹泡泡
I loved bubbles.
我喜欢看它们走多远才会飘起来
I liked to see how far they could get before they pop.
最好的
The best ones...
它们只是不停地走啊走
When they just kept goin' and goin' till
直到你再也看不到它们了
you couldn't see 'em anymore.
也许它们还在某个地方
Like maybe they were still goin' somewhere.
-泡泡听起来不错 -好的
- Bubbles sound good. - All right.
下来吧
Come on!
塞西尔
Cecil!
停
Stop!
天
God.
停
Stop.
我想永远和你在一起
I want to stay with you forever.
不行
You can't.
为什么不行呢?
Why not?
你值得更好的
'Cause you deserve better.
我找到了一些可能更适合他的衣服
I found some clothes that might fit him a little better.
电影精选列表