你觉得如何?
You feelin' okay?
你找到他的家人了吗?
You found his family yet?
前几天我去树林
I went out in the woods the other day
我找到了这个堡垒 我很确定
and I found this fort and I'm pretty sure
他一直待在那个地方
that he's been stayin' in that thing.
你在里面发现了什么吗?
Did you find anything in it?
我找到了这本杂♥志♥ 看起来真的很旧
Just found this magazine, and it was like real ancient,
但是我在前面的老希科克路找到了这个地址
but I made out this address on the front, Old Hickock Road.
你听说过吗?
Have you ever heard of that?
我看了一些地图 但哪儿都找不到
I looked on some maps but I couldn't find it anywhere.
没事
Mm, nothin'.
我的意思是 这个县有上千条道路
Well I mean, there's a thousand dirt paths in this county.
他们有不同的名字
They all got different names
一代传一代 名字都变了
and then every generation, the name changes.
嘿 塞西尔 我的孩子
Hey Cecil, my boy.
怎么 先生?
Yes, sir?
斯瑞夫斯小姐对你好吗?
Miss Sreaves being good to you?
是的 先生 -嗯
Yes, sir. - Mm-hm.
看起来她在喂养你
Looks like she's feeding you.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你可以留下来和我们一起吃饭
You can stay and eat with us.
嗯
Mm.
听起来像是要请我吃饭
That sounds like an invitation to dinner.
拒绝好像不太好
It'd be bad luck to pass that up.
嘿 塞西尔
Hey Cecil.
你没删那个照片吧?
You didn't happen to delete that picture
那天我在手♥机♥上给你拍的照片 你删了吗?
I took of you off my phone the other day, did you?
形象被采集了是很危险的
Dangerous to have your image gathered away from your body.
怎么会没人知道这个孩子是谁?
So how can nobody know who this kid is?
去年夏天我在
Last summer I found a family living
在树林深处的某地方
in a refrigerator box in the deep, deep woods.
发现了三个孩子 几个大人
Three kids, two, three and six.
他们之前连电都不知道
And none of 'em had ever seen electricity before.
像这样的孩子 没有出生证明
So a kid like that, no birth certificate,
没上过学校 没有医疗记录
no school, no medical records,
只要再深入调查一下 你就会更明白
just gotta dig deeper, you gotta look deeper.
他不是凭空出现的
Now he didn't come out of nowhere.
就像你听他说的那些话
Like you heard that stuff he was sayin' about
把他的魂从他的身体中移开?
gathering his image away from his body?
可以吗?
Yeah?
我的意思是 那是以前的事了
I mean, that's old time stuff.
就像我从来没有听到过这样的事
Like I haven't heard anything like that since
就算我还是小孩的时候 我也从未听过
I was a little kid and even then I didn't hear it
除了我在山里的时候
except for when I was way off in the hills somewhere.
那是老一辈的旧习俗了
The old timers preachin' the old ways.
如果他很危险怎么办?
What if he's dangerous?
我觉得你可以带他走
I think you could take him.
讲真的
I'm serious.
比如 他会说些奇怪的东西
Like this, he talks about stuff, like weird stuff.
什么东西?
Like what?
他说有怪物从森林里出来
Like he talks about monsters coming out of the woods.
是的 欢迎来到欧扎克斯 斯瑞夫斯小姐
Yeah, welcome to the Ozarks, Miss Sreaves.
不 我告诉你这个孩子需要帮助
No, I'm telling you this kid needs help.
比如说真正的医疗救助
Like real medical help,
比如医生和诊断等等
like therapists and assessments and all that.
这就是你要的?
Is that what you needed?
或者你只是要一个人来爱你?
Or did you just need somebody to love you?
你根本不知道我的事
You don't know a damn thing about me.
我再给你两天时间 到时候你把他带走
I'll give you two more days and then you take him.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
塞西尔
Cecil!
塞西尔
Cecil!
塞西尔
Cecil.
塞西尔
Cecil.
你为什么不要我?
Why don't you want me?
我还有很多事 塞西尔
There's more to it, Cecil.
你想一个人吗?
You want to be all alone?
一个人更简单
Sometimes it seems easier.
为什么?
Why?
因为这样我就不用担心
Because then I don't have to worry
除了我自己 还要顾虑别人的感受
about anybody else's feelings but my own.
我不用担心有人伤害我
I don't have to worry about anybody hurting me
我也不用担心伤害别人
and I don't have to worry about hurting anybody else.
我不想回去
I don't wanna go back.
塞西尔 你的家在哪?
Where is your home, Cecil?
我一进去 你就再也见不到我了
I step in there and you'll never see me again.
你想这样吗?
Is that what you want?
我只是想让你家人知道你没事
I just want your family to know that you're okay.
我已经没有家人了
I don't have any family anymore.
我告诉过你
I told you that!
嘿 你在干什么?
Hey, what are you doing?
小心点
Be careful!
你要我走吗?
You want me to go?
让我走吧
Tell me to go.
我只想你告诉我你是谁
I just want you to tell me who you are.
我已经告诉过你了
I've already told you.
告诉我点别的
But tell me something else.
告诉我你多大了
Tell me how old you are.
我多大了跟这有什么关系
What does it matter how old I am?
好了 下来 我们回去吧
Okay, come down, let's go back inside.
你要我留下还是要我走?
You want me to stay or go?
先下来
Come down.
说
Say it.
留下吧
Just please stay.
晚安
Goodnight.
嘿 我没有机会
Hey, I didn't get a chance
在前几天跟你认识下
to a proper introduction the other day.
图 卡尔
Fig Karl.
有人警告你要提防我 对吧?
You've been warned about me, have you, huh?
你怎么那么喜欢火?
What is it with you and fire?
火可以让世间纯洁
Keeps things pure.
恶魔就封印在这个古老的洞中
This demon lives in this old snag.
要每周烧一次
Try to burn it out once a week.
让他远离人间
Keeps him at bay.
人们都知道 死者与圆爪树融为一体
The dead's been known to gather 'round Paw Paw trees.
但不知为何
For reasons unknown.
你知道关于那个 衣衫褴褛者 的事吗?
What do you know about the tatterdemalion?
如果你家里有那该死的东西
If you've got that damn thing in your house,
你必须把他带回树林
you need to bring him back down here in the woods
今晚就和他一刀两断
where he belongs and be done with him tonight.
你知道些什么?
What do you know about it?
他会让你牵着他的手
He's gonna ask you to take his hand
然后走进你的生活
and gonna walk right into your life.
他不能独自走出森林
He can't come out of the woods alone.
他不能出来
He can't cross over.
一个 衣衫褴楼者 必须遵守这一点
A Tatterdemalion has got to abide by that.
他会像馅饼一样甜蜜
He's gonna be sweet as pie,
然后你就会有所变化
and you're gonna start seein' changes.
什么变化?
What kind of changes?
你的秀发会开始变白
Your pretty hair's gonna turn white.
你会生病
It's just gonna get sick,
你会一直生病
you just gonna keep gettin' sicker.
直到醒不过来
Then you just ain't gonna wake up.
之后他会回到森林里
Then he's gonna come back down here in the woods
他会比以前更强大
and he'll be stronger with your life than he was before.
我们这里有句老话
We got an old sayin' around here.
如果不是你的亲戚 就别让他进门
If it ain't your kin, don't let him in.
你真的见过 衣衫褴楼者 吗?
Have you actually seen a tatterdemalion?
我也没见过澳大利亚
I ain't never seen Australia either,
电影精选列表