呵
Mm!
你可以进来 但只有一分钟
You can come inside, but just for a minute.
你这算大草原上的小房♥子 是吧?
Ain't exactly Little House on the Prairie, is it?
你找到你弟弟了吗?
You found your brother yet?
没有
No.
也许他不想被人找到
Maybe he don't wanna be found.
比利只是不知道我在这
Billy just doesn't know I'm here.
你会惊讶消息怎么传开的
You'd be surprised how word gets around.
如果他知道 他会来找我的
Well I know he'd come to see me if he did.
你想做个了结吗?
You lookin' for closure?
你是我的心理医生吗?
Are you my therapist?
不算是
Suppose not.
你知道这路上那个老乡巴佬吗?
You know that old hillbilly up the road?
图 卡尔?
Fig Karl?
他是卡尔?
He's a Karl?
我以为他们都挂了
I thought they were all dead.
他是最后一个
He's one of the last.
那个人刚从监狱出来
That man's just on loan from the penitentiary.
喜欢烧空房♥子
Likes to burn down empty houses,
之前会先把铜拿出来
strips the copper out first.
他危险吗?
Is he dangerous?
嗨 - 天啊
Oh, hi. - Oh good Lord.
这是要保护你的狗吗?
Is this the dog you got for protection?
我喜欢他
I like him.
这是奥扎克的森林 孩子
These are the Ozark's woods, child.
你得找个男人
You need to get yourself a man.
听着 我没有征求你的意见 好吗?
Look, I haven't asked for your advice, all right?
一次也没有
Not once.
你能
Can you just...
离开吗?
Leave, please?
下逐客令很不好
It's bad luck to ask a person to leave
而且是在他们东西还没吃完之前
before they've finished eatin'.
是我帮你留在这的
I'm doin' you a favor by stayin'.
狗?
Dog?
狗 狗
Dog, dog!
快回来
Get back here!
操蛋
Shit.
喂?
Hello?
你好
Hi there.
你在这里干什么?
What are you doin' out here?
你有名字吗?
Do you have a name?
塞西尔
Cecil.
嗨 塞西尔
Hi, Cecil.
你想来我这吗?
Do you want to come over here to me?
那你要我去你那吗?
Do you want me to come to you?
塞西尔 你的家人呢?
Cecil, where's your family?
就你一个人在这吗?
You out here all by yourself?
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
你想和我一起去吃点东西吗?
Do you want to come with me and get some food?
没事的 来吧
It's okay, come on.
喂 你从哪儿弄来那个男孩的?
Say, where'd you get that boy?
这是你的家吗?
This your place?
是我爸爸的 但他走了
It was my dad's, but he's gone.
去哪儿了?
Gone where?
他去世了
He passed away.
嚎叫者找到他了吗?
Howler get him?
嚎叫者是不存在的
Howler's not real.
不 他存在
Yes he is.
除非嚎叫者把酒倒进我爸爸的喉咙里
Unless the Howler poured the booze down my Daddy's throat.
他自己做的
He did it to himself.
那现在这是你的了?
So it's your place now?
我不会待太久
I'm not stayin' very long.
塞西尔 你的家人在呢?
Cecil, where's your family?
发生了什么?
What happened?
塞西尔 你在那些树林里待了多久?
Cecil, how long you been in those woods?
你知道你家在哪吗?
Do you know where your home is?
哪还有家啊
Don't got no home.
是的 我找到了一个男孩 我需要有人来这一下
Yeah, I found a boy and I need somebody to get out here.
明天?
Tomorrow?
那我该拿这孩子怎么办?
So what am I supposed to do with this kid?
好吧
All right.
谢谢你让我留下来
Thank you for letting me stay.
别客气
You're welcome.
我找到了一些东西 你可能能穿
Found a couple things, think they might fit.
谢谢 -晚安
Thank you. - Goodnight.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我找到了我们的早饭
Caught us breakfast.
我不会做这个
What am I supposed to do with those?
我给你做
I'll show you.
你上过学吗?
Have you ever gone to school?
我很想上
I would like to.
你知道怎么读书吗?
Do you know how to read?
不知道 女士
No, ma'am.
今天会有人
Well there's gonna be somebody
来这房♥子
that's gonna come by the house today.
带我走?
To take me away?
他们会问你很多问题
They're gonna wanna ask you a bunch of stuff
比如问你的父母 你从哪来
about your parents and where you come from
还有你父母的名字
and your parents' names.
你知道这些吗?
Do you know any of that?
告诉别人太多隐私不是个好事
Bad idea to tell people too much about yourself.
会引起麻烦
Causes trouble.
我知道哪些野果有毒
I know which berries are poisonous.
我知道怎么砍柴
I know how to cut down wood.
我可以帮你
I can help you here.
我不会留下来的
Well I'm not stayin'.
迈克 里弗斯 社会服务处的
Mike Rivers with Social Services.
这是你的另一份工作?
So this is your other job?
你是社工?
You're a social worker?
我告诉过你 我帮助别人
I told you, I help people.
这是谁? -那是塞西尔
Who's this? - That is Cecil.
你好
Howdy.
嘿 塞西尔
Hey, Cecil.
你是怎么来到这里的
How is it you came to live out here
你一个人在树林里?
in these woods all by yourself?
让我给你拍张照吧
Let me get a picture of you right quick.
别这样 先生
Prefer not to, sir.
你为什么不笑呢?
Why don't you just smile?
来 笑一个
Give me a good lookin' smile.
看吧
Now.
只是一张照片
It's just a picture.
我们去里面聊聊
We'll talk inside for a minute.
帮我拿着 好吗?
Hold onto that for me, will you?
我以为你再也不会给我打电♥话♥了
I didn't think you'd ever call again.
听着 我们有过开心的时光
Look, we had a fun time.
我们就那样吧 好吗?
Let's just leave it at that, okay?
我想我该跟他分别了
I guess I should say goodbye to him.
你知道那个小男孩会怎么样
Any idea what happens to that little boy
如果我现在就带他走?
if I take him with me now?
临时收养
Temporary foster care.
还有10个孩子 又尖叫 又哭喊 又拥挤
10 other kids, screaming, crying, crowded.
三天后 会有新父母来接他们
Then three days later, whole new set of parents.
还有新的规则和处罚
New set of rules and punishments.
听起来你好像蛮有经验的
You sound like you got some experience with that.
是的 从我11岁到18岁就是这样
Yeah, in at 11, out on my 18th birthday.
那就是你想塞西尔去的地方?
That's where you want Cecil to go?
听着 我不是来照顾一个孩子的
Look, I'm not here to take care of a messed up kid.
我是来找我弟弟的
I'm here to find my brother.
这样一个孩子叫我先生 叫你夫人
A kid like that's calling me sir, calling you ma'am,
电影精选列表