克里斯
Chris.
永远在一起
Stay forever.
长生不老
Live forever.
与家人相伴
Stay with family.
克里斯
Chris.
克里斯
Chris.
欢迎
Welcome.
克里斯
Chris.
像你这样的人我等了很久 克里斯
I've been waiting to meet someone like you for quite some time. Chris.
厉害人物 能够挑战我的人
Someone that would push the boundaries. Someone that would challenge me.
-我觉得你可以 -克里斯
-I saw that in you. -Chris.
我不想失去你
I don't wanna lose my brother.
来吧 吸取一个人的精华
Come on. Taking in someone's essence
饮用他的鲜血
consuming living human blood
这才是真正的乐趣
that's the real rush.
不
No!
肖恩
Shane!
不 肖恩 住手
No. Shane. Stop.
你快杀了他了 肖恩
You're killing him. Shane!
不
No!
妮可
Nicole.
为什么
Why?
他是我的家人 混♥蛋♥
He's family. Asshole.
肖恩
Shane.
肖恩 住手
Shane. Stop.
妮可
Nicole.
妮可
Nicole.
妮可
Nicole.
妮可
Nicole.
为人搭一个火堆
Build a man a fire
他可以温暖一天
and he's warm for a day.
告诉他如果生火
Light a man on fire
能温暖他一生
and he's warm for the rest of his life.
你们得为我的服务付款
You'll be getting a bill for my services.
-谢谢 艾迪 -我就是干这个的
-Thanks. Eddie. -Hey. It's what I do.
另外我叫埃德加
And it's Edgar.
我能否
Hey. Is it?
我能否找时间约你出来
Is it cool if I call you sometime?
呃
Uh
好的
Okay.
太棒了
Yes!
哇哦
Woo-hoo!
完全不能接受
This is completely unacceptable.
我知道你们干了些什么
I know exactly what you've been up to.
我告诉你们 一切必须停止
I am telling you. It has to stop right now.
我不会袖手旁观 任由我关心的两个年轻人
I will not stand by and watch two young people that I care about
掉入这样的深渊 听明白了吗
fall into this trap. You hear me?
如果我再发现一点苗头
So if I so much as see one seed
或者闻到有大♥麻♥味
or catch one whiff of reefer
相信我 我知道大♥麻♥的味道是什么
And believe me. I know what it smells like.
我就叫警♥察♥了
-I'm calling the cops.
绝不是警告 我实施零容忍♥政策 知道了没
No warning. We are talking zero tolerance. You got that?
谈话结束
End of discussion.
快现身吧
Cut the theatrics.
我知道你就在那儿
I know you're out there.
现身吧
Show yourself.
被十字架刺中不失为一种好归宿 萨姆
That's a good way to get yourself staked. Sam.
放松 朋友
Easy there. Compadre.
在你干了那些蠢事之后
After all the shit that you pulled?
我觉得你至少应该听我把话说完 你欠我的
I think you can at least hear me out. I mean. I feel like you owe me that.
你以为我能表现得 就像什么都没发生过
You really expect me to act like nothing ever happened?
不 我已经原谅了你
No. I've already forgiven you.
这是无法改变的事实
It's water under the bridge.
待在那儿
Stay there.
-你不会希望像这样完蛋的 -你才会完蛋
-You don't want it to go down like this. -Oh. It's going down like this.
我警告你
I'm warning you.
吓死我了
Hey. I'm trembling.
电影精选列表