对 我是吸血鬼 克里斯 太好了
Right. I'm a vampire. Chris. Great.
别这么招人讨厌 我不是吸血鬼
Stop being such an asshole. I'm not a freaking vampire.
我不是招人讨厌
I'm not being an asshole. Nicole.
我知道这听起来很荒谬 但是你看
I know it sounds ridiculous. But take a look.
什么东西消失了
See anything missing?
你
You.
不 是吸血鬼 你不是想和那人发♥生♥关♥系♥
No. Vampire. You weren't gonna make out with that kid
而是想吃他
you were gonna eat him.
你长了獠牙 眼神很疯狂 我全看见了
You had fangs and crazy eyes. I saw it all.
好吧 好消息最好确实非常好
Okay. The good news better be really fucking good.
好消息简直是棒极了 知道吗
No. The good news is great news. Okay?
听着 现在你只是半吸血鬼
See. Right now you're only. Like. Half of a vampire.
意味着你可以变回人类
Which means you can be turned back human.
只要艾迪和我在你吃人之前 杀掉吸血鬼首领
As long as Eddie and I kill the head vampire before you feed.
-所以谁也不要吃 -什么 谁是艾迪
-So just don't eat anyone. -What? Who's Eddie?
艾迪·弗洛格 他是个吸血鬼杀手
Eddie Frog. He's a vampire slayer.
-我以为他是个做冲浪板的 -呃 他也是
-I thought he was a surfboard shaper. -Well. That too.
对 好的
Right. Okay.
咱们把事情说清楚 你要和
Let me just get this straight then. So you've teamed up
一个冲浪制♥造♥板以及 吸血鬼杀手联合起来
with a surfboard-shaper-slash-vampire-hunter
去杀我非常喜欢的那个人
so you can kill this guy who I'm totally crushing on
从而把我从永远的天谴中解救出来
so you can save me from eternal damnation?
-差不多就这样 -对 差不多就是这样
-Is that pretty much it? -Yeah. That's pretty much it.
-不 冷静 冷静 -不 克里斯 我不会冷静的
-No. Calm down. Calm down. -No. Chris. I'm not gonna calm down.
-不 -你怎么了
-No. -What's wrong with you?
我想吃那个人 你意识到了吗
I tried to eat that guy. Do you realize that?
你知道我有多么想喝人血吗
Do you know what it's like for me to want to drink blood?
你知道这有多恶心吗 我是个素食主义者
Do you know how disgusting that is? I'm a vegetarian.
他藏在1号♥门后
Is he behind Door Number 1?
2号♥门
Door Number 2?
或者是
Or Door Number
3号♥门
3?
咱们遇到麻烦了
We're screwed.
有许多地方 都可能是他们的老巢
There's just too many places where the nest could be.
我已经告诉你肖恩是吸血鬼头目
Look. I already told you. Shane's the head vampire.
我们几天前在他家参加过一次派对
We went to party at his house a couple nights ago.
那里一定就是老巢
It's gotta be the nest.
自重的吸血鬼
There's no way that any self-respecting vampire
绝对不会住在像那样的地方
would ever live in a place like that.
我的意思是
I mean.
它们也许把那个地方当作陷阱 也许在那里吃人
They may use it as a lure or a place to feed
但它们绝对不会在那里睡觉
but they'd never sleep there.
吸血鬼
Vampires
总会找人类遭受过苦难的地方
always look for a place with a history of human suffering.
幽深 黑暗 阴冷的地方
Deep, dark, dank places.
不见天日的地方
Places that never see the light of day.
爬满寄生虫的地方
Places with lots of vermin.
充满腐烂泥土气息的地方
Places that smell of rot and earth
和老化的
and decay.
妮可
Nicole.
妮可
Nicole.
妮可
Nicole.
快点
Hurry.
快点
Hurry.
我们不可能找到老巢在哪里
There's no way we can find out where the nest is
除非打入它们内部
without you being in their inner circle.
好 那我去
Well. Then that's what I'll do.
把他们带出来
I'll get back in with them.
-我要先成为它们的一员 -别这么蠢 行吗
-I'm gonna become one of them. -Don't be stupid. All right?
他们能在你之前阅读你的思想
They can read your thoughts before you have them.
得了吧 她是我的家人 混♥蛋♥
Come on. Man. She's family. Asshole.
你感情用事了
You hit a soft spot there.
我知道失去兄弟姐妹的滋味
I know what it's like to lose a sibling.
如果你要打入内部 就得一直在内部待下去
If you're gonna do this. Then you have to do it all the way.
我的意思是 你首先得受它诱使堕落
I mean. You have to be seduced by it.
屈从于它
You have to succumb to it.
你得一直在他们内部 直到快要完全变成吸血鬼
You have to take it all the way to the brink of becoming a full vampire.
然后在最后关头 再背叛他们
And then you have to betray them at the last possible moment.
你觉得你能做到吗
Do you think you can really handle that?
只能这么干了 艾迪
It's the only way. Eddie.
埃德加
Edgar.
对不起 埃德加
Sorry. Edgar.
你知道我是对的
You know I'm right.
这是一场危险的游戏
It's a dangerous game.
一场极有可能输的游戏
And it's one that you're likely to lose.
一定要知道
So just know
如果你忘记了自己的立场
if you forget your place
你也成了吸血鬼
and you become one of them
我也会杀你
l'll be coming for you.
这玩意真酷
This shit's cool.
卡尔 别他妈自己玩了 游戏要开始了
-Yo. Kyle. Stop playing with yourself. Man. The game gonna start.
-妈的骗我 -你知道吗
-Fucking cheater. -You know what?
-我叫你了 布雷森 -你没有
-I been calling you. Brethren. -You haven't been calling me.
闭嘴
Shut up.
总打得你屁滚尿流
Always with your crying.
-快退游戏 居然骗我 -听着 别哭
-Dude. Quit it. Fucking cheater. -Listen. Don't start crying.
你看 你看
Check it out. Check it out.
录下来
Tape them.
-快录下来 -想溜
-Tape them. Man. -Skin out.
-好辣啊 -看她的屁♥股♥
-So nice. -Backside.
-对头 你个混♥蛋♥ -妈的
-Yeah. Bitch. -Holy fuck.
-你♥他♥妈♥有病啊 -操♥你♥妈♥
-What the fuck is your problem? -Motherfucker.
-你死定了 -你打我啊 呵呵
-You're a dead man. -Yeah. Fucking blow me. Buddy. Again.
-这下轮到谁骗谁了 -白人垃圾
-Who's the cheater now? -Fucking white people.
把它拉出来 没心情和你玩
Pull this out. I ain't playing.
-这个视频会在网上传得到处都是 -闭嘴 滚蛋
-You're gonna be all over the fucking Net. -Stop. Fuck off.
你的血喷得到处都是
Dude. You're fucking squirting everywhere.
-你是个喷壶 -肖恩
-You're a squirter. -Shane.
我哥怎么办
What about my brother?
我不想失去他
I don't wanna lose him.
你不会的
You won't.
相信我
Trust me.
全名
Full name?
呃 妮可
Uh. Nicole.
爱
Em
爱梅森
Emerson.
好的 我们会联♥系♥你的
All right. We'll call you.
这就完了 把她的名字输到电脑里
That's it? Just gonna type her name onto a computer
寄希望于别人像小狗一样把她交回来
and hope someone turns her in like a dog pound?
-怎么这么被动 -孩子 我们有失踪系统
-Isn't that kind of passive? -Son. We have a system.
长官 你们肯定能做些什么
Officer. There's gotta be something you can do
-警长 -警长 对不起
-Sheriff. -Sheriff. I'm sorry.
我真的非常担心她
I'm really worried about her.
在周边地区有许多失踪了
We have a lot of missing persons around here.
我知道 但如果他们不是失踪呢
I know. I mean. What if they're not missing. You know?
还有其他可能
It could be something else.
孩子 走吧 我们有失踪系统
Son. Hit the road. We have a system.
月亮湾 麦克格雷警长
Luna Bay. Sheriff McGraw.
真的 多大
Really? How big?
上周我钓到25磅重的一条
Yeah. Last week I caught about a 25-pounder.
没什么用 是吧
Not very helpful. Huh?
我想问问他们能不能帮忙寻找丽莎
Yeah. I was gonna ask them if they could help us find Lisa.
好几天没见她了
Haven't seen her in a couple of days.
上次我不是还见你和她在一起吗
Hey. Didn't I see you with her last?
我妹妹在哪儿
Where's my sister. Man?
对了 你妹妹
Oh. Yeah. Your sister.
大概一小时前我见过她
Man. I saw her like an hour ago.
看起来她度过一段非常美妙的时光
She looked like she was having a really good time.
我妹妹到底他妈的在哪儿
Where the hell is my sister. Man?
放松点 小男人 好吗
Oh. Hey. Hey. Relax. Little man. Okay?
电影精选列表