你是克里斯·爱梅森 对吧
You're Chris Emerson. Right?
对对 你叫什么 哥们
Yeah. Yeah. What's your name. Man?
-阿历克斯 -嘿
-Alex. -Hey.
你被这次巡回赛淘汰真是太糟了
Dude. It's too bad you got kicked off the circuit.
你是自斯莱特和帕沃斯以来 最了不起的冲浪手
You were the most amazing surfer since Slater. Since Powers. Man.
-你完全把那些家伙整惨了 -谢谢 哥们 非常感谢
-You totally screwed that guy up. -Thanks. Dude. I appreciate that.
你一个人在这儿干什么
So. What are you doing here alone?
有点怪异 是吧
That sounded kind of creepy. Didn't it?
有点
Yeah. A little.
我和我哥在一起
I'm here with my brother.
我之所以问这个 是因为女孩一个人在附近
Reason I asked is because it's not that safe around here
不太安全 你知道吗
for girls to be alone. You know?
-可能又吓着你了 对不起 -是 是 有一点
-Creepy. Once again. Sorry. -Yeah. Yeah. A little bit.
不知道为什么 这个镇吸引了不少
Just. For whatever reason. This town manages to attract
稀奇古怪的人
a lot of freaks and weirdoes.
当然我这人并不古怪
Not that I'm a freak or a weirdo.
看来我还是闭嘴好了 对吧
I'm just gonna stop talking. Okay?
好的
Okay.
想看些好东西吗 去弗洛格兄弟的店就对了
Wanna check something real? Check out the Frog Brothers' shop.
我想找个活干
I'm looking for some work.
这家店我打理的很好
I got the place pretty much handled.
是啊 我知道 看得出来
Yeah. I know. I can tell.
你看起来非常忙 我想找个做冲浪板的活
You seem really busy. But I was looking to shape.
这样的话 找弗洛格兄弟去吧
Well. In that case. Yeah. Check out Frog Brothers. Man.
他是附近唯一真正的冲浪板制♥造♥人
He's the only real shaper we have around here.
他的店在哪
Where's his shop at?
真不好说具体在什么地方 我给你画个地图
Man. It's in the ass-end of nowhere. But I'll draw you a map.
-我把电♥话♥号♥码给你 -这样就不怪异了
-I'm gonna give you my number. -Because that's not creepy.
-怪异吗 -我开玩笑的
-Is it? -I'm totally kidding.
好的 对不起
Okay. Sorry.
我都不知道你叫什么
I don't really even know your name.
-伊万 -我是妮可
-Evan. -I'm Nicole.
想找人出去玩的话给我打电♥话♥ 给你
Just call me if you want somebody to hang out with. There you go.
酷
Cool.
应该就是这儿了
This should be it. Right up here.
真吸引人
Charming.
也许我疯了 可你觉得住在这儿的人
Call me crazy. But do you really think anyone who lives here
有能力花钱请你帮他们做冲浪板
would be able to pay you to shape?
试试也无妨啊
It doesn't hurt to try.
-好了 能走了吗 -不行 给我一张纸一支笔
-Okay. Can we go? -No. Hand me a piece of paper and a pen.
干嘛
Why?
万一他没电♥话♥ 我想让他知道到什么地方可以找到我
Just in case he doesn't have a phone. I want him to know where to find me.
对啊 对啊 把咱们的地址贴在
Oh. Yes. Yes. Leave our address
德州电钮杀人狂的拖车上
at the creepy Texas Chainsaw Massacre trailer.
好主意
It's a good plan.
我还是觉得这儿比咱们的地方好
I still think it's nicer than our place.
你觉得淋浴器能用吗
And what do you think the state of the shower is?
不太可能
Not good.
我觉得还是试一下吧
I think I'm gonna give it a shot.
对不起 吓着你了
Sorry. Did I scare you?
不 抱歉 只是
No. Sorry. You just
我没听到你过来
I didn't hear you come up.
你想要幅画吗 可以存很久哦
You want a picture? It might last longer.
对不起 哥们 只是
Sorry. Man. Just
你和肖恩·帕沃斯非常像
You look exactly like Shane Powers.
说的对
That makes sense.
到底发生了什么 你拥有一切
What the hell happened to you. Man? You had everything.
你是世界上最好的冲浪手 为什么突然消失的无影无踪
You were the greatest surfer in the world and you just disappeared?
我也想问你同样的问题
I could probably ask you the same question.
是吧
Right?
是啊 我不知道
Yeah. Well. I don't know.
事情还没平静下来 我他妈也不知道发生了什么
The dust hasn't settled yet so I don't know what the hell happened.
最好快点搞清楚
Well. Don't take too long to figure it out.
有一个改变人生的机会 我抓住了它
But I had a chance to change my life and I took it. You know.
人生得意须尽欢
Carpe diem.
今晚有安排吗
You got plans for tonight?
没
No.
我要办个冲浪派对
I'm having a surf party.
你应该过来 见见其他人
You should cruise over. Meet the rest of the guys.
他们都很棒
They're killer.
我能去吗
Can I come?
不行 我觉得这不是个好主意
No. I don't think it's a good idea.
为什么不行
Why not?
不知道 感觉不好 我不知道
I don't know. A gut feeling I have. I don't know.
我刚认识这人
I just met this guy.
得了吧 高中时你墙上都是他的海报
Oh. Please. You had a poster of him on your wall in high school.
这就说明我该去他家 他
So I wanna go hang out at his house? He's
有点怪异
He's kind of a weirdo.
-怪异才好呢 -怪异就是怪异 知道吗
-Weird is good. -No. Weird is weird. All right?
-我不去 你就别作梦了 -你说不去是什么意思
-I'm not going. So just save your breath. -What do you mean you're not going?
克里斯 怎么 起来
Chris. What are? No. Get up. Okay?
-起来 今晚你应该出去玩玩 -不 我不去
-Get up. You need a night out. -No. I don't.
好 我今晚想出去玩
Okay. I need a night out.
走吧 起来
Let's go. Get up and
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
不知道你俩今晚有事没 但
I don't know if the two of you are busy tonight or not. But
我租了"七宝奇谋"
I have got The Goonies.
你说啥
Excuse me?
"七宝奇谋"
The Goonies?
天哪 你们从没听说过"七宝奇谋"
Oh. My gosh. You mean to say the two of you have never heard of The Goonies?
这下可得好好补补了
You are in for a very serious treat.
事实上 我
Oh. Uh Actually. I mean. That
这个听起来很有意思 但我们今晚有事
Yeah. That sounds fun. But we actually have plans.
我们要去个派对
We're going to a party.
这挺好嘛
It's not gonna be that bad.
我先喝杯酒 再和你聊
Talk to me after I have a drink.
我马上将演示给你怎样做好一个
I'm about to show you how to make the badass
他妈的最变♥态♥的玛格丽塔酒配方
mother F.U.C.King sickest margarita recipe you've ever heard of.
你要拿100%纯度的蓝调龙舌兰酒
Take your hundred-percent,blue-agave tequila
一些新鲜的柠檬汁或果汁
a fresh squeeze of lemon and or lime juice
一些烈性的爽口酒 是那种...像那样的爽的
a little bit of an orange liqueur, something to kind of...take the edge off that.
第四个也是非常神秘的配方是
The fourth and very secret
把所有东西放进一个非常小的容器里
ingredient ties the whole room together.
就像把一个地毯放进一个豌豆里那样
Kind of like that rug in The Big Lebowski.
这不是他妈的克里斯·爱梅森和他
And it's Chris-fucking-Emerson and his
-火♥辣♥妹子妮可吗 -咱们走
hot piece-of-ass sister. Nicole? -Let's go.
-你们在这里干什么 -肖恩邀请我们的
-What are you guys doing here? -Shane invited us.
不 蠢货 这他妈是月亮湾
No. Idiot. Here in Luna Bay.
-你在跟踪我 -我们住在这儿
-Are you fucking stalking me? -We live here.
也许咱们俩可以再在一起 妮可
Maybe we can get together again. Nicole.
-你是他妈侍应生 新工作 -不是和你 是和你妹
-You bar-bitching? That your new job? -Not you. Maybe your hot sister. Though.
说到这儿 真是好久以前的事了
Speaking of which. It's been a long time.
-你穿着这个靴子很好看 -干嘛不闭上你那破嘴
-You're looking really good in those boots. -Why don't you stop being such an ass?
哦 对啦 滚吧
Ooh! Yeah. That's right. Walk away.
妮可 你真漂亮 越来越像熟♥女♥了
Nicole. You're looking good. You've really grown into yourself.
-滚蛋 -打电♥话♥给我
-Fuck off. -Call me.
我告诉你这不是个好主意
I told you this was a bad idea.
忘了他吧 他只是想接近你
Forget about him. He's trying to get to you.
我不管 我不想再在这待下去了
I don't care. I'm not staying at this party.
克里斯 这太蠢了 咱们才刚到
Chris. No. That's stupid. We just got here.
我哪也不想去 克里斯 我想在这好好玩玩 好吗
I don't wanna go anywhere. Chris. I wanna stay and have a good time. Okay?
我又不是孩子了
I'm not a kid anymore.
我知道不是了 但保护你是我的责任 咱们走吧
I know you're not. But you're still my responsibility. So let's go.
我不会惹麻烦的 好吧 我保证
Okay. I won't get in trouble. Okay? I promise.
我照顾好自己 你也照顾好自己 好吧
I'll take care of myself and you take care of yourself. Okay?
怎么了 哥们
Hey. Man. What's up? Yes. Dude.
哥们 太紧了 是吧
Dude. Right? That's tight. Bro.
现在先别看
Okay. Okay. Don't look now
但火盆边的小辣妹 正想方设法向你献媚呢
but that little hottie over there by the fire is giving you all kinds of love.
好好玩
Have fun.
电影精选列表