嘿 妮可
Hey. Nicole.
妮可 妮可
Nicole. Nicole.
妮可 妮可
Nicole. Nicole.
-哇 -你要干什么
-Whoo! Woo-hoo. -Hey. What's your deal?
你去那边 一个人坐那儿
The deal is you're gonna go over there and sit by yourself
一个人喝你的玛格丽特酒
and you're gonna drink these margaritas by yourself.
-不 不行 -强
-No. I'm not. -Jon.
别不识相 兄弟
Better than the alternative. Bro.
极至美景 是吗
It's a hell of a view. Isn't it?
是啊 这里整个地方 太让人难以置信了
Yeah. The whole place. It's incredible.
我一看到它 就立刻想占为己有
Yeah. When I saw that view. I just knew I had to have this place.
我是肖恩
I'm Shane.
我是妮可
I'm Nicole.
妮可 带你四处逛逛怎么样
Well. Nicole. How about I give you a little tour?
行啊
Yeah. Okay.
你是要过来呢 还是整晚都看我跳舞
So are you gonna make your move or are you just gonna watch me dance all night?
我在等属于我的一刻
I was waiting for my moment.
我觉得你的那一刻并不想管你 牛仔
Seems to me like your moment almost passed you by. Cowboy.
我不知道 你正站在这和我聊天
I don't know. You're standing here talking to me.
只是因为我对冲浪小子没有防御能力
Only because I have a weakness for surfer boys.
还因为我知道你是谁
And because I know who you are.
你喜欢冲浪
You follow surfing?
冲浪手
Surfers.
我喜欢冲浪手
I follow surfers.
有时候他们也喜欢我
And sometimes they follow me.
太他妈难以置信了
This is un-fucking-believable.
哇
Wow.
-这地方太棒了 -谢谢
-This place is amazing. -Thank you.
你和你哥在一起生活
So do you and your brother get along?
大部分时间吧
Yeah. Well. Most of the time. You know.
-不得不这样 -不得不 为什么
-Kind of have to. -You have to? Why's that?
因为我俩相依为命
Well. Because it's pretty much just us now.
几年前我们的父母死于车祸
Our parents died in a car accident a few years ago.
克里斯要远比我更难接受这一点
I think it was actually a lot harder on Chris than it was on me.
也许就是因为这个 他才失败了
You know. I think that's why he snapped.
因为这个他才在巡回赛被踢出局
Is that why he got kicked off the circuit?
-是啊 -原来如此
-Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah.
失去了所有赞助商 想起来就很不愉快
And lost all his sponsors. Not the right image.
我们越来越穷 所以来这儿了
So we started running out of money and that's how we ended up here.
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
你哥是个好小伙 是吧
Well. Your brother's a good guy. Huh?
他只是遇到了挫折 你俩都是
He just got a tough break. You both did.
这个
Well
事实上我觉得死亡可以是件积极的事
I actually think death can be a positive thing.
因为
You know. Because
知道自己终将死去 能够让自己欣赏生活
knowing you're gonna die makes you appreciate life.
这就是所谓的及时行乐
The whole carpe diem thing.
年轻人有这样的观点很有意思
That's an interesting view for someone so young.
我没那么年轻
I'm not that young.
嗯
Well
死是生命的一部分
Dying is a part of living. You know?
我们每个人都会经历的 对吧
It's something that's gonna happen to all of us someday. Right?
那要看具体情况了
That depends.
我想做个实验
I wanna try something.
把这朵枯萎的玫瑰放在你手上
I want you to take this dead rose in your hand.
我相信 通过纯粹的意志力量
I believe that it's possible for us to change reality
我们有可能改变现实
through sheer force of will.
你觉得这可能吗
You think that's possible?
呃
Um
-我觉得会 -你觉得会还是你知道会
-I guess so. -You guess so or you know so?
-我知道 -你知道
-I know so. -You know so.
好的 闭上你的眼
Okay. Well. Then close your eyes.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
注意力集中到玫瑰上
Now focus on this rose
想像一下它鲜活的时候是什么样子
and try to imagine what it must have been like when it was alive and vital.
感觉到了吗
Do you feel anything?
-当然 -嗯
-Definitely. -Mm-hm.
睁开眼
Open your eyes.
天哪
Oh. My God.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
魔力
Magic.
不是我做到的
And I didn't do it
我们做到的 我们一起
we did it. Together.
这是什么
What is it?
很不错 尝尝
It's good. Try it.
-闻起来不错 -嗯
-Smells good. -Mm-hm.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我很喜欢
I like it.
-你还好吗 -是的
-You okay? -Yeah.
有点头晕
It just went right to my head.
出去呼吸点新鲜空气
You wanna go outside and get some fresh air?
好吗 咱们走
Yeah? Let's go.
想兜风去吗
You wanna go for a ride?
我不知道 外面有点冷
I don't know. It's kind of cold out.
哪它就派上用场了
Well. That's what this is for.
-嘿 强 强 -嘿
-Yo. Jon-Jon. -Hey.
看那个帅哥
Watch the pretty boy there.
咱们过去 让他开开眼
So here we are. Let's show him a little something.
-行 -现在走吧
-Yeah. -Come. Now.
-要不要和我上楼去 -你 卡尔
-Why don't you come upstairs with me -Yo. Kyle.
妈的 怎么了
What the fuck?
发生什么了 怎么了
What is it? What?
妈的 太他妈疼了 这可不好玩儿
Fuck. It fucking stings. Man. That's not cool.
你♥他♥妈♥混♥蛋♥ 我正想把那妞搞上♥床♥呢
Fucking asshole. Man. I'm trying to get fucking laid.
这他妈还是件新衬衣 过来 过来
This is a fucking brand-new shirt. Prick. Come here. Come here.
过来 把他妈刀给我
Come here. Give me the fucking knife.
操♥你♥妈♥
What the fuck?
-过来 -他倒了
-Come back here. -Oh. Down he goes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我得走了
I'm sorry. I gotta go.
我得去看看我妹妹
I have to go check on my sister.
-你妹妹 -对不起
Your sister? -Sorry.
你喜欢那样 我可以那么干
So you go that way. Huh? I can do that.
-对不起 我得走了 -等等 别走
-Sorry. I gotta go. -Wait. Don't leave.
-我得走了 -别走
-I gotta go. -Don't leave.
-真的 -别走 留下
-Come on. -Don't. Stay.
-对不起 -过来
-Sorry. -Come.
感觉好点了
Feel better?
-好多了 -真的
-Much. -Yeah?
我保证她现在很好 她和肖恩在一起
I'm sure she's fine. She's with Shane.
肖恩是个好人
You know. Shane's a good guy.
如果我是你 一定会为你妹与肖恩在一起高兴的
If I were you. I'd be happy that he's into your sister.
从摩托上下来
Hey. Get off the bike.
-干嘛 克里斯 -怎么了 伙计
-What? Chris. -What's up. Buddy?
-从摩托上下来 -有问题吗
-Get off the bike. -Is there a problem?
伙计 这是我和我妹妹之间的事
No. Dude. This is between me and my sister. Man. Thank you.
她能照顾好自己 伙计 相信我
She can handle herself. Man. Believe me.
-克里斯 -妈的
-Chris. -Oh. Hell. No.
-克里斯 -强
-Chris. -Jon.
-冷静点 -放他走
-Take it easy. -Let him go.
-冷静 -放手
-Calm down. -Get off of me.
-你保护过度了吧 -她是我家人 垃圾
-Overprotective much? -She's my family. Asshole.
冷静下来 混♥蛋♥ 安静
Cool it. Bitch. Settle down.
-放他走 -什么
-Let him go. -What?
让他走
Let him go.
你♥他♥妈♥离我妹妹远点
Stay the hell away from my sister.
放手
Don't.
离"美宜堡"远点 混♥蛋♥
Stay the hell out of Malibu. Lebowski.
别像个玻璃一样走路
Stop walking like a fag.
我就知道咱们不应该去派对
-I knew we shouldn't have gone to that party.
电影精选列表