我希望你做到两点 可你却完全无视
I asked you. Like. To do two things. And you completely ignore me.
别和不认识的男人出去玩儿
Do not hang out with some dude you don't know
别去那个男人的屋里
and don't go up to his room to party with the guy.
-好了 克里斯 我知道了 -怎么回事
-Okay. Chris. I get it. -What is that?
别说了
Stop it.
-应该告诉我你去了哪 -够了 别说了
-Should have told me where you were -That's enough. Stop it.
别表现的像是我爸似的
Stop trying to be my dad.
上帝啊
Oh. My God.
上帝啊
Oh. My God.
克里斯 我现在很不对劲
Chris. Something is seriously wrong with me right now.
你哪也没出问题 只不过喝多了
Nothing's wrong with you. You're just drunk.
克里斯 我没喝多
Chris. I am not drunk.
我特不对劲儿
Something is seriously the matter with me.
好 坚持一下 好吗 我们快到家了
Okay. Just hang on a little bit. All right? We're almost home.
天哪 我要
Oh. My God. Oh. My God. I'm gonna
我的胃
My stomach.
好了 你看 快到了
Look. All right. We're almost there.
我告诉你 我身体有了严重的问题
I'm telling you. There is something seriously the matter.
没事 你只需要喝一杯水和几片雅维
You're fine. You just need a glass of water and some Advil.
好了 你就是喝多了
All right. You're just drunk.
我没醉
I am not drunk.
-妮可 妮可 -我病了
-Nicole. Nicole. -I'm sick.
你是克里斯·爱梅森 我是埃德加·弗洛格
Chris Emerson? I'm Edgar Frog.
冲浪板制♥造♥者 吸血鬼猎手
Surfboard shaper and vampire hunter.
什么
What?
-嘿 别 -你在干什么
-Hey. Get -What are you doing?
听我说 你不知道自己在干什么
You don't know what you're doing.
我正设法救你们 你妹妹被感染了
I'm trying to save you. Your sister's infected.
-你在说什么 -她现在是不死之身了
-What are you talking about? -She's one of the undead.
从
Get
从我房♥子里滚出去
Get out of my house.
你会后悔的 朋友
It's your funeral. Pal.
我告诉你 从这滚出去
I told you to get the hell out of here. Man.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
咱们开始做的事还没结束
We didn't get to finish what we started.
是
Yeah.
不请我进去吗
Well. Aren't you gonna invite me in?
现在不是时候
Now's not the best time.
行
Yeah.
好了 请进
Okay. Come on in.
你知道吗 对不起 我不能这样
You know what? I'm sorry. I'm not
-我不能这样 我妹妹在后面 -我看能不能让你改变心意
-I can't do this with my sister back there. -Let me see if I can change your mind.
好吗
Yeah?
你味道真好
You taste good.
嘿
Oh. Hey.
丽莎 下来 停下
Lisa. Get off. Stop.
丽莎 停下
Lisa. Stop it.
真的 你有毛病吗
Seriously. Get What's the matter with you?
停下 真的 停下
Stop. Seriously. Stop.
从我身上下来
Get off me.
丽莎 下来
Lisa. Get off.
丽莎 下来
Lisa. Get off.
丽莎
Lisa?
哦 天哪
Oh. My God. Oh. My God.
妈的 怎么回事
What the fuck?
嘿 哥们
Hey. Man. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Hey. Whoa.
我直说了吧 我帮你摆脱那玩意
Let's get something straight. I let you get away with that shit
是因为我知道失去家人的感觉
because I understand what it's like to lose a family member to the other side.
如果它再出现一次 你得站在正确立场上 听懂了没
If it happens again. You're gonna end up on the wrong side of the stake. Are we clear?
-嗯 -好
-Mm-hm. -Good.
听着 我只是
It's cool. Man. Look. I just
我不知道怎么回事 明白吗
I don't understand what's going on. All right?
你说我妹妹被感染了
You said my sister was infected?
你妹妹成了不死族的一员
Your sister's become a member of the undead.
夜晚出没 吸人鲜血
A night stalker. A bloodsucker.
就像诺斯·费拉图
Nosferatu.
你妹妹成了吸血僵尸
Your sister's a suck monkey.
哥们 这太荒谬了
Dude. That's That's ridiculous. Man.
荒谬 那你现在为什么来这里
Ridiculous? Then what are you doing here?
你离开我 我家发生了非常怪异的事
Look. Some crazy shit happened at my place after you left.
什么"怪异的事"
Define "crazy shit."
一个小妞来我家
Well. This This chick came into my house and
她长出獠牙 变成石头 最后爆♥炸♥了
And she sprouted fangs and then she turned into stone and exploded.
这才叫荒谬
Now. That's just ridiculous.
吸血鬼是不会石化然后爆♥炸♥的
Vampires don't just turn into stone and then explode.
想让它们死必须用利器刺穿心脏
They have to be pierced through the heart with a sharp object.
我想鹿角也许起了这个作用
You know. I guess the antlers could have done that.
我原以为它可能是木制的
I thought it had to be a wooden stake or something.
这就是神秘之处 任何利器都可以
That's a myth. Any sharp object will do.
事实上 它并不用很锋利
As a matter of fact. It doesn't have to be sharp.
钝器也可以 只要刺穿心脏就行
It can be a blunt object. As long as it pierces the heart.
我说我妹妹也成为它们中的一员
You said my sister was one of them?
-怎么会这样 -有两种可能
-But how would that happen? -One of two ways:
首先 她可能被咬了
Either A. She was bit
或者她喝了吸血鬼首领的血
or B. She drank the blood of the head vampire.
你怎么会这么了解吸血鬼
How do you know so much about vampires?
漫画 我的朋友 我是从漫画中学的
Comic books. My friend. Comic books.
我向你寻求解答 你却告诉我你是从漫画里学的
I ask you for answers and you give me comic books?
看漫画能学到好多有用的东西
A lot of valuable information can be gained by reading comic books.
比如
For example
看到了没
see here?
这个可怜的笨蛋 正在喝吸血鬼首领的血
This poor sap's drinking the blood of the head vampire.
它们把血放在酒杯当中骗人喝下去
They like to trick people by putting it into wine bottles.
朋友 你喝的是什么
Dude. What are you drinking. Man?
弗洛格汁
Frog Juice.
大蒜 圣水和生鸡蛋
Garlic. Holy water and raw eggs.
好 你认为 根据漫画所说
Okay. So what you're saying is. Based on a comic book
我妹妹喝了血 成了吸血鬼
my sister drank blood and now she's a vampire.
半 她是半吸血鬼
Half. She's only half vampire.
杀人以后 她才会变成完全的吸血鬼
She won't make the transition to full bloodsucker until she makes her first kill.
-好吧 -事实上 这的确很好
-Great. -That is great. Actually.
这意味着还有时间挽救她人类的灵魂
Because it means you still have time to save her mortal soul.
你需要做的就是 在她吸血之前 杀掉吸血鬼首领
All you have to do is kill the head vampire before she feeds.
有人么
Hello?
有人么
Hello?
门开着
It's open.
嗨
Hi.
我带了酒
I brought wine.
我喜欢酒
I love wine.
老实说 我真没想到你有那么喜欢我
To be honest. I really didn't think you dug me all that much.
-为什么这么想 -只是一种感觉而已
-Why would you think that? -Just a vibe I got. I guess.
现在有什么样感觉
What vibe are you getting now?
太棒了
A really good one.
-妮可 -妈的
-Nicole. -Oh. Shit.
你 你做了她么
Did? Did you do it?
-滚出去 -我们什么都没干
-Get the hell out of here. -We didn't do anything. Man.
我不知道你俩是天主教♥徒♥还是什么
Dude. I didn't know you guys were born-again Christians or whatever.
我没有和你妹妹发♥生♥关♥系♥
Man. I'm not using your sister.
-嗯 很高兴听到这个 谢谢 -我真的喜欢她
-Yeah. Good to know. Thank you. -I really like her.
我有一个好消息 也有一个坏消息
-This is basically one of those. Like. Good news bad news scenario things.
你先听哪个
What do you want first?
妈的 先听坏消息吧
Oh. Shit. Okay. The bad news.
好 坏消息是那天肖恩给你的酒
Okay. The bad news is that the wine that Shane gave you the other night
实际是并不是酒 而是血
wasn't wine. All right. It was blood.
肖恩的血
Shane's blood.
好
Right.
好了 克里斯 我知道你不喜欢这人
Okay. Chris. I know you don't like the guy.
但是 这也太恶心了
But. Like. That's disgusting.
不 因为喝了他的血 你变成了吸血鬼
No. And by drinking his blood. You've been turned into a vampire.
电影精选列表