我告诉你 你最好冷静一点
Trust me when I tell you this is. Right here. A time that you wanna keep your cool
如果你还想见到妮可的话
if you ever wanna see Nicole again.
你想要什么
What do you want?
不是我想要什么 兄弟
It's not what I want. Bro
而是肖恩想要什么
it's what Shane wants.
上车
Get in the car.
怎么样 女士们
How's it. Ladies?
吸血鬼杀手先生 过得好吗
Mr. Vampire Slayer. How you doing?
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好
I'm good.
非常好
I'm really good.
昨晚很抱歉
Sorry about last night. Man.
你在保护自己的妹妹
You were protecting your sister.
我知道
I get it.
但我从来没有伤害过她
But I'd never do anything to hurt her.
事实上 如果你进一步了解一下
In fact. Once you understand it a little more.
你会发现我送给了妮可一份礼物
You'll see I've given Nicole a gift.
你知道对死亡的恐惧 多么限制你吗 克里斯
Do you know how much the fear of death has limited you. Chris?
它对你的一生有多大的消极作用
The negative impact it's had on your life?
你可能都没考虑过这些
You're probably not even aware of it.
我不是只在谈你自己对死亡的恐惧
And I'm not just talking about the fear of your own death. No.
看看失去亲人的恐惧 对你造成了多大的影响
Look at what the fear of losing your loved ones has done to you.
你这么担心失去妮可
You've been so worried about losing Nicole
以致于变得歇斯底里 有过度保护倾向
that it's made you paranoid and overprotective.
我能带走这份恐惧
I can take that fear away.
我能让你成为家庭的真正一部分 克里斯
I can make you part of a real family. Chris.
永远不会消亡的家庭
One that never dies.
卡尔的家庭很久以前就把他注销掉了
Kyle's human family wrote him off a long time ago.
他们以为他死于自杀
They thought he was suicidal.
但我看见了真实的他
But I saw him for what he truly was
一个对肾上腺素上瘾的人
an adrenaline junkie.
艾瑞克 他的过去我们说的越少越好
Erik. Well. The less we say about his past. The better.
我们不想让你成为犯罪后的从犯 对吧
We wouldn't wanna make you an accessory after the fact. Now would we?
小强尼
And Jonny boy. Well
你打碎他的膝盖后 他原以为再也不能冲浪了
after you shattered his knee. He was never supposed to surf again.
看看他现在
Look at him now.
比以往任何时候都强壮 兄弟
Stronger than ever. Bro.
要想真正了解我们是什么 克里斯
But for you to truly understand what we are. Chris
你必须用我们的方式来理解世界
you have to see the world the way we do.
你和你妹妹
You and your sister
永远不会变老
will never grow old
永远不会死 再也不知道恐惧是什么
you'll never die and you'll never know fear again.
但首先你得先拿着这个
But you have to take that first step.
要干什么
And what's that?
我和男孩们想出来的一点小乐子
It's a little something me and the boys came up with.
勇士们
Warriors.
-怎么 -出来玩玩
-What the? -Come out to play.
咱们走
Let's go.
哦 妈的
Oh. Shit.
走 走
Now! Now!
抓紧
Yo. Hold up.
让他出来 卡尔
Let him out. Kyle.
喜欢吗 婊♥子♥
How do you like that. Bitch?
走 走
Go. Go.
跳 克里斯
Jump it. Chris.
妈的
Fuck you!
-妈的 -是啊
-Fuck you. -Yeah.
滚蛋
Fuck you!
喜欢吗
How do you like that?
无与伦比
Hey. On top of the world. Ma.
等等 兄弟
Hold on. Brother.
这是家私人俱乐部 你还不是会员
It's a private club and you're not a member.
的确 还不是
Not yet. Anyway.
如果我说愿意加入呢
Well. What if I say yes?
仔细考虑一下 克里斯
Think long and hard about it. Chris.
一旦加入我们 就没回头路了
Once you join the tribe. There's no turning back.
你的支票被退回了
Your check bounced.
不 只是 我把钱转移下帐户
No. It's I transferred some money from one account to the other. So
别费话了 我要你马上给我新的押金
Save the bull for your buddies. I'm gonna need a new security deposit immediately.
必须是现金支票或是汇票
It's gonna need to be in the form of a cashier's check or a money order.
也许是我的错 给了你们一个错误印象
Maybe this is my fault. Maybe I gave the wrong impression.
好了 不是什么大事 再等两天好吗
Come on. It's not that big of a deal. Just wait two days.
让我说完 摘掉太阳镜好吗
Just let me finish. Could you please take your sunglasses off?
不看着你的眼睛 我没法和你说话
I can't talk to you unless I can see your eyes.
听着 我不想让你们觉得我想插手
Look. I didn't want you guys to feel like I was trying to step in
扮演你们父母的角色 但你们玩得也太疯了吧
and act like your parents. But that doesn't mean you can go crazy here.
我看见你妹妹和一个男人上♥床♥ 她才多大
I saw your sister had a guy over last night. How old is she?
-差不多快18了 -那就是说她今年才17
-She's almost. Like. 18. -That means she's 17 years old.
你整天整晚的出出进进
And you coming and going at all hours of the day and night
我仔细想过
You know. I have a reputation to think of. L
虽然我不是你们的妈妈
I realize I am not your mother. But
但你们 不能在我的地盘上为所欲为
But you Doesn't mean you can behave like this on my property.
好的 对不起
All right. I'm sorry.
是啊 我也一样
Yeah. Me too.
晚上派对 白天睡觉
Partying all night. Sleeping all day.
你们不能像吸血鬼一样活着
You both need to quit acting like a couple of vampires.
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
你和你妹妹
You and your sister
永远不会变老
will never grow old
永远不会死 再也不知道恐惧是什么
you'll never die and you'll never know fear again.
你吸得太多了 太多了
-You're sharking it. Man. You're sharking it.
谁想吸点
Who wants some?
现在你知道问了
Now you ask?
-我们去哪 -恶魔礁
-Where we headed? -Devil's Reef.
听说现在有篝火派对
I hear it's firing right now.
-今晚在那冲浪 -对啊 为什么不
-We're paddling out tonight? -Yeah. Why not?
没有月亮 估计我们什么都看不到
-There's no moon. Bet we're not gonna see anything.
怎么 你们有夜视眼之类的吗
What. You guys have night vision or something?
你说的是什么样的夜视眼 小子
-What kind of night vision you chatting about. Boy?
-变得像蝙蝠一样 -电影看太多了 兄弟
-Can't you turn yourselves into bats? -Way too many movies. Bro.
我们没有夜视眼 克里斯
Yeah. We don't have night vision. Chris.
蝙蝠也没有夜视眼 它们有声纳
Bats. They don't actually have night vision either. They have sonar.
你知道吗 克里斯 你对了一半
You know what? You're half right.
我之前告诉过你 我们看东西的方法与人不一样
Like I told you before. We do see things differently.
尝尝这个以后
Kind of like you're about to.
你也就知道了
After you have a little taste of this.
再见 小子
Bye. Boy.
你还什么都没看到 克里斯
-You haven't seen anything yet. Chris.
不会看到什么的 转变还没结束
-No. You ain't. You're not done yet.
等着看我们约的女孩在礁石上等我们吧 兄弟
Wait till you see the girls we got waiting for us at the reef. Bro.
一定会很疯狂的 兄弟
It's gonna be crazy. Bro.
疯狂
Crazy.
好了 轮到我了
All right. My turn.
你知不知道少管别人闲事
-Did you ever hear of getting your own thing?
你知不知道闭上你那破嘴
Did you ever hear of shutting the hell up?
管好你自己吧 让开
You mind yourself. Boy. Mister. Ease off.
好了 够了
All right. Enough.
怎么了
What? What. What?
麻烦给我摄像机
Camera. Please.
好了 女孩们
All right. Girls.
我打赌你们彼此不敢接吻
I dare you guys to kiss.
给我看些我在youtube上看不到的东西
Show me something that I can't find on YouTube.
那人是你啊
That's you.
很好 继续继续
Nice.Go, go, go.
那个是什么 那个就是我正在说的
What's that? That's what I'm talking about.
宝贝你有什么给我们看的
What about you, sweet thing?
-你们真的想让她那样做 -不
-You gonna let her step you up like that? -No.
让我们看看她给我们带来什么 你给我带来什么
What has she got? What do you got for me?
啊哈
Oh,SHE
很好 很性感 但是这些东西始终...
Oh, yes. That's sexy, but still that's something I could see...
电影精选列表