You think you know what's happening around here, don't you?
我告诉你 你什么都不知道 伙计
Well, I'll tell you something. You don't know shit, buddy.
是的 你认为我们
Yeah. You think we just
只是在漫画书店为别人干活 是吗
work in a comic-book store for our folks, huh?
实际上 我以为是面包房♥
Actually, I thought it was a bakery.
这只是我们的掩护
This is just our cover.
我们致力于更高的目标
We're dedicated to a higher purpose.
我们是战士 为了真理
We're fighters for truth...
正义
justice...
以及我们的生活
and the American way.
埃德加
Edgar.
-埃德加 -什么
- Edgar. - What?
-我怎么了 -你没事
- What happened to me? - You're okay.
我们找到他了吗 找到彼得了吗
Did we get him? Did we get Peter?
克劳斯找到他了
Claus found him,
但是他们遇到了一些麻烦
but they ran into some trouble.
他们把他绑在一个扭曲的桌子之类的东西上
They had him tied to some twisted table kind of thing...
给他输送药物 让他保持安静
pumping him full of drugs, trying to keep him sedated.
你老板去哪里了
Where's your boss?
一个很壮的吸血鬼抓住了他
Some big-ass, massive juggernaut of a vampire got him.
把他的心脏扯出来了
Tore his heart right out of his chest.
我都拍下来了
Got it on tape, though.
如果有机会我想看一下
I'd like to see that when you get a chance.
-他会乐意的 -谢谢
- He'd like that. - Thanks.
格温
Gwen...
会好起来的
it's gonna be okay.
我们会找到他
We'll get him.
还没有结束
It's not over yet.
要连本带利那回来
Payback's a bitch.
起来 出发
Damn straight. Let's go.
狂欢 狂欢
Rave! Rave!
要开始了
It's starting.
好的 这边
All right, come on.
喜欢聚会吗
Do you wanna party?
有请期盼已久的Dj X
And now, the man you've been waiting for, DJ X!
你们做好献祭的准备了吗
Are you ready for a sacrifice?
血 血 血
Blood, blood, blood!
血 血 血
Blood, blood, blood!
血 血 血
Blood, blood, blood!
停一下
Hold up.
上帝啊 他在那里
Oh, my God. There he is.
如果他们翻过了那个栅栏 我们就完蛋了
If they get through that fence, we're so undeniably fucked.
越快的解决X 我们就越安全
The sooner we take out X, the sooner that won't be a problem.
好吧 但彼得怎么办
Okay, but what about Peter?
好吧 听着 我要你们都躲起来
All right, listen up, everyone. I want you all to hold back.
这炸♥弹♥我只有一个
I've only got one shot at this.
我去把他拖住 然后我们再杀他
I'm gonna immobilize X and then we go in for the kill.
大家都做好准备 明白了吗
Everybody, stay put. Got it?
-明白 -很好
- Got it. - Good.
X 放点下流的音乐
Put on something nasty, X.
我想我找到了一个舞伴
I think I found someone I wanna dance with.
炸掉掉下水了 我去捡回来
He dropped it. I'm going in.
佐伊 等等
Zoe, wait.
进来帮我 快点
Get in here and help me. Come on.
我会像这样子扭断你的脖子
That is exactly how I'm going to break your neck.
塑料也能致命
Vinyl still shreds.
弗洛格 非常有创意
Very creative, Frog.
但是 要杀人的话
But when it comes to killing...
我还是更喜欢传统方式
I prefer more traditional methods...
比如刺穿
like impalement.
克劳斯 掩护我们
Claus, cover us!
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Shit. Shit.
你干得不错
You fought admirably.
但是你从开始就注定了失败
But you were doomed to fail from the start.
我和很多优秀的战士并肩作战过
I've fought beside great warriors...
学到了作战技巧
learned battle techniques...
而这些技巧需要好几辈子的积累
that can only be mastered over several lifetimes.
你知道作战的第一守则吗
And do you know what the first rule of combat is?
知道 不要自言自语
Yeah, don't monologue.
这里的吸血鬼太多了
There's a lot of vampires down here.
伙计们 我不能一直拖住他们
Guys, I can't hold them off forever.
混♥蛋♥ 混♥蛋♥
Fuck me. Fuck me!
埃德加
Edgar!
干得不错 我拿到了
Nice work. I've got it.
你说的对 穿刺确实不错
You're right. Impalement is good.
特别是刺穿心脏的时候
Especially when you pierce the heart.
彼得
Peter.
好了 大家听着 派对结束了
All right, everybody, listen up. The party's officially over.
你们不一定要回家 但是不能留在这里
You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.
彼得 你能听到我说话吗
Peter, can you hear me?
太震撼了
Buckets of eew.
埃德加 事情不太对劲
Edgar, something's wrong.
是的 我说了
Yeah, l'd say.
不是 我是说我们杀了Dj X
No, I mean we killed DJ X,
但是我没有什么变化
but I don't feel any different.
事情不太对劲
Something's wrong.
他们还是吸血鬼 什么也没变
They're still vampires. Nothing's changed.
埃德加
Edgar...
这个闻起来像大蒜
this smells like garlic.
大蒜吗
Garlic?
让我闻闻
Let me see.
是的 他们只是让他虚弱
You're right, it-- They were keeping him weak.
你才是吸血鬼始祖
You're the alpha.
我猜你也想不到
Oh, I bet you did not see that coming.
多亏了你们
Thanks to you.
如果在血月的时候X喝了我的血
If X had been able to drink my blood during the Blood Moon...
我的力量就会转移给他
my power would have passed to him...
而这将是一件耻辱的事
and that would have been a shame.
我统治吸血鬼从很早就开始了
I've been the alpha for a long, long time.
公元前一零三一年
你们将永葆青春 永生不灭
You'll never grow old, you'll never die...
但是你们必须进食
but you must feed.
我按照你说的把埃德加·弗洛格带来了
I brought you Edgar Frog, just like you asked.
现在到你了
Now it is your turn.
记得你对我的承诺
Remember your promise to me.
抱歉 我只是不想变老
I just don't wanna grow old. Sorry.
你不会变老
you won't.
他们是你们的了
They're all yours!
艾伦 等等
Alan, wait!
不 不 不 这可不是没电的好时候
No, no, no, this is not a good time for the batteries to die.
克劳斯 把佐伊带到安全的地方
Claus, I need you to get Zoe to safety.
埃德加 我不会丢下你离开的
Edgar, I'm not leaving without you.
如果我们现在不杀了彼得
If we don't kill Peter right now...
这里就会产生上千个吸血鬼
there's gonna be a thousand emo-goth vampires out there.
你要警告全世界
I need you to warn the world.
尤其在我死了的情况下
Especially in case I don't survive.
没的商量
That's not an option.
我会在这里等着
I'll be waiting.
赶快离开吧
Just go.
来吧
Come on.
克劳斯
Claus.
埃德加 我对你很失望
I'm disappointed in you, Edgar.
看你还能去哪里搬救星
This is no way to treat your savior.
救星吗 孩子 你的想法真可爱
Savior? You got a funny way of looking at things, kid.
我让你摆脱孤独的人生
I saved you from a life of loneliness.
你不想像罗伯特·内维利一样结束吧
You didn't want to end up like Robert Neville, did you? Ha, ha.
罗伯特什么
Robert who?
埃德加 你真应该多读点书
You really should read more books, Edgar.
那些没有图片和气球对白的书
The ones without pictures and word balloons.
罗伯特·内维利是
Robert Neville,
《我是传奇》的主人公
the protagonist in I Am Legend.
电影精选列表