What the hell are these?
那些
Those?
-那些是... -纪念品
- Those are, uh... - A reminder.
吸血鬼
Vampires.
他们一定是跟着我们到这儿的
They must have tracked us here.
-你对他们做了什么 -大功率紫外线灯
- What did you do to them? - High-powered UV lamps.
埃德加 所有武器都在车里
Edgar, all the weapons are in the car.
我想我们得临时准备战斗了
I guess we're gonna have to improvise.
他们毁掉了紫外线灯
They've taken out the UV lights.
嗨 甜心 不打算请我进去吗
Hi, sweetheart, aren't you gonna invite me in?
不 你是不请自来
No. You're not invited.
等等 你要去哪
Wait. Where are you going?
见鬼 我们得离开这
Holy shit, we gotta get out of here.
我们一出去就会被他们杀了的
They'll kill us if we go outside.
我宁愿被咬也不想被烧死 快点 我们走
I'd rather be bit than burned. Come on, let's go!
-大家好 -伙计们 卧倒
- Hi there. - Guys, get down!
见见我的老牌武器
Say hello to Old Painless.
这才是我说的监控
Now, that's what I call a stakeout.
很棒吧 对吗
It's cool, right?
当然了 这是我的设计
Yeah, it should be. It's my design.
如果这些变♥态♥都在这岛上
If all of these freaks go to
在狂欢时候吸食了渴望
the island and take the Thirst at the rave...
我们要面对的就是彻底展开的吸血鬼入侵
we're gonna have a full-on vampire invasion on our hands.
好的 伙计 你有荧光棒吗
Okay, man, you got the glow sticks?
我们开始吧
Let's roll.
嘿 你没告诉我
Hey. You didn't tell me...
拉斯·冯·格茨也会来这
Lars Von Goetz was gonna be here.
我倒希望他没来这
I was kind of hoping he wasn't.
这个人是个彻头彻尾的猛兽
That guy is a total animal.
你看了他跟灰熊搏斗的那一集吗
You see the episode where he wrestled the grizzly bear?
刚好错过了
Missed it.
癞蛤♥蟆♥
Toad.
这位朋友怎么称呼
So, hmm, who's your friend?
你好 我是佐伊
Hi. I'm Zoe.
佐伊
Zoe.
告诉我 佐伊 只有我这么觉得
Tell me, Zoe, is it just me...
还是你也感觉我们俩之间有些微妙的化学反应
or is there some serious chemistry between us?
只有你这么觉得
That's just you.
好吧
Okay.
埃德加
Edgar.
我希望你带了泳衣
I hope you brought your bathing suit.
我觉得我们该融入这些派对达人中
I thought we should blend in with the other partygoers.
暗地里渗透到对手中
Covert infiltration.
是个好办法
It's a good idea.
你好 我是格温
Hi, I'm Gwen.
我知道 我店里卖♥♥出了无数本你的书
Yeah, I know. I've sold, like, a bazillion of your books.
-我是佐伊 -很好
- I'm Zoe. - Right.
你在书店工作吗
You work in a bookstore?
只是兼♥职♥
Part-time.
埃德加觉得你有资格胜任这次任务吗
And Edgar thinks that you're qualified for this mission?
你杀过多少个吸血鬼呢 里伯小姐
Just how many bloodsuckers have you killed, Miss Lieber?
-一个也没有 -那我比你有资格多了
- None. - More qualified than you.
这是埃德加的任务 我相信他
Well, this is Edgar's show, and I trust him.
我有告诉你我讨厌她的书吗
Did I mention I hated her books?
我也很讨厌
So do I.
狂欢
Rave!
好的 大家听着 根据图上显示
All right, everybody. According to the blueprints...
屠宰场有一个入口
there's an entrance to the
通过一系列的地下隧♥道♥
slaughterhouse through a series of underground tunnels...
可直接到达狂欢会举办地点
which will lead us directly to where the rave is.
大家要记住 那里有很多普通百姓
Now, remember, everyone, there will be a lot of civilians around.
都是些追随者 不是吸血鬼
Toadies, not familiars.
只是一些无辜的派对爱好者
Just innocent partygoers who are
他们参加派对是
all there because they think they're gonna have...
去玩的
fun.
因此你们所携带的武器
Because of this, you will be armed...
都是对活人没有致命杀伤力的
with weapons that are non-lethal to anything with a heartbeat.
这是短筒压动式具有毁灭性的水枪
This is a sawed-off, pump action, Soak and Destroy water gun.
专利快申请下来了
Patent pending.
要把圣水
Turns holy water...
变成强悍的屠宰器
into holy slaughter.
佐伊 你拿这个
Zoe, you take it.
克劳斯
Claus...
这是大功率的紫外线手电筒
it's a high-powered UV torch.
把它系在腰上 你会感谢我的
Tie it around your waist. You'll thank me later.
埃德加 我呢
Edgar, what about me?
你就留在这
You're staying here.
不可能
The hell I am!
我一定要救我的弟弟
This is my brother we are talking about.
我理解
I understand that...
但这可不是在写书 格温
but this is not one of your books, Gwen.
这任务里的每个人都是训练过的老手
Everybody on this mission is a trained veteran.
你可能会被杀死 更糟糕的是
You could be killed, or worse...
-你可能成为吸血鬼的一员 -好了 没时间了
- you could be turned into one of them. - Okay, time out.
听着 格温
Listen, Gwen, I totally
我完全相信你书里的那些吸血鬼的哥特族
buy into your little vampire goth games...
你花钱也是让我来做这个 不过我觉得都是假的
that's what you're paying me to do, but I'm calling bullshit.
如果格温想去 她就可以去
If Gwen wants to go, she can go.
只要还是我说了算就不行
Not as Iong as I'm in charge of this mission.
算了吧 拉斯
It's all right, Lars.
听他的 埃德加说的有道理
Listen to him. Edgar knows what he's talking about.
他是个经验丰富的吸血鬼猎人
He's an experienced vampire hunter.
错 很抱歉我得给你当头一棒
Wrong. I'm sorry to be the one to break this to you...
但是世上根本没有经验丰富的吸血鬼猎人
but there are no experienced vampire hunters...
因为根本就没有吸血鬼 它们根本不存在
because there are no vampires. They do not exist.
佐伊 拿着这些金属桩 把它们绑在腿上
Zoe, take these stakes, strap them to your leg.
为什么把桩给她
And why does she get stakes?
不好意思 我觉得你是个赤手空拳
Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were Mr. Tough Guy...
跟一条六英尺鳄鱼搏斗的硬汉
who wrestled a 6-foot alligator
你不需要武器
with your bare hands. You don't need weapons.
不 那是条十英尺的鳄鱼
No, it was 10-foot.
-但是我还是想要桩 -好吧
- And I still want stakes. - Fine.
这儿有一些木桩
There's some stakes.
为什么她的是金属的
Why are hers metal?
你拿着就是了
You get what you get.
我们走吧
Let's go.
埃德加 等等
Edgar, wait.
把他安全地带回来
Bring him back safe.
我会尽量的
I'll do my best.
走吧
Move out.
嘿 癞蛤♥蟆♥
Hey, Toad.
我们能晚上再来吗
Couldn't we come back at night?
那样拍下来就好看多了
It wouId look so much better on camera.
不行 吸血鬼都是晚上进食
No. Vampires feed at night...
我也不打算在附近逗留着吃晚餐
and I don't plan on sticking around for dinner.
这是贵宾室吗
Is this the VIP room?
当然了
Oh, most definitely.
-派对什么时候开始 -马上
- When's the party supposed to start? - Not for a while.
你们俩来早了
You guys got here early.
这个是定情戒指吗
Oh, are those promise rings?
-好可爱 -你脸上的是血吗
- So cute. - Is that blood on your face?
我想我把尾骨摔断了
Oh! I think I just broke my coccyx.
别管尾骨 摄像机有没有问题
Forget the coccyx, is the camera okay?
-核对大家情况 -正常
- Radio check. - Check.
-正常 -正常
- Check. - Check.
好的 一旦进去 我们的主要目标就是救出彼得
All right. Once inside, our main objective is to extract Peter.
杀死吸血鬼是次要的
Killing vampires is our second priority.
好的 大家一起
All right, everybody...
大干一场吧
let's rock 'n' roll.
警惕点
Heads up.
嘿 你给新枪取名了没
电影精选列表