Hey, did you name your new gun yet?
小点声
Shh.
什么
What?
你给你的新枪取名了吗
Did you name your new gun yet?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
所有的枪都应该有个名字
All guns need a name.
就好像船那样
Like boats.
船是水手们用的
Boats are for sailors...
枪是战士用的
guns are for soldiers.
我不是水手
I'm no sailor.
-拉斯 -什么
- Lars. - What?
我现在感觉很糟糕
I'm getting a really bad feeIing about this.
怎么 你是说在土地深处
Ugh. What, you mean being deep
处于大堆石块下面的感觉吗
within the earth beneath a thousand tons of rock?
你有幽闭恐惧症吗
Are you feeIing ''Claus-trophobic''?
明白了吗 幽闭恐惧症吗
Get it? ''Claus-trophobic''?
这不好笑 我是认真的 看看周围
That's not funny. I'm serious, man, look around you.
这个鬼地方要把我逼疯了
This shit's freaking me out.
天呀
Jeepers.
好了 这样安排
All right, here's the deal.
我们去左边 你们去右边
We're gonna go to the left, you guys go to the right.
佐伊 你和我一起
Zoe, you're with me.
拉斯和克劳斯自♥由♥行动
Lars and Claus, do whatever it is you do.
我们在沙滩上会合
We'll reconvene back on the beach...
如果活着
maybe.
你知道 我实在不想分开行动
You know, I kind of hate the fact we split up.
恐怖片里的人
People in horror movies
总是先分开 然后一个个被杀死
always split up and they always get killed.
克劳斯 没有什么好担心的
There's nothing to worry about, Claus.
你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
这只是一个愚蠢的角色扮演游戏而已
This is all some stupid role-playing game.
我们能找到的只是一些
All we're gonna find is some little
戴着假毒牙和隐形眼镜的捣蛋鬼而已
emo goth kids with fake fangs and contact lenses.
你认为这是游戏吗
You think this is a game?
我当然认为这是一场游戏
Of course I think it's a game.
要不然那只癞蛤♥蟆♥为什么给我水枪
Why else would the Toad give me a water pistol?
而且 我的影迷已经厌倦了
Besides, my fans are tired of
观看我捉捕任何星球上存在的生物
seeing me tackle every natural predator on the planet.
现在我们需要提供新的看点
Now, we need to give them something new to watch.
但是如果你的假设是正确的
But if you're right...
那么你要痛打一群
you're gonna be beating up a
戴着假毒牙和隐形眼镜的孩子
bunch of kids with fake fangs and contact lenses.
我知道
I know.
这不是挺好吗
Isn't it great?
这是屠宰场的入口
This is the entrance to the slaughterhouse.
该看弗洛格先生大发神威了
Time for Mr. Frog's wild ride.
克劳斯 我们要找个地方作片头
Claus, we gotta find a place to do my intro.
这里棒极了
This is perfect.
依靠我的追捕技能
Using my tracking ability,
我们到了吸血鬼的巢穴
we've located the nest of the vampires...
在这个废弃屠宰场的深处
deep within this abandoned slaughterhouse.
这里也经常被
It's also haunted...
食人海盗骚扰
by cannibal pirates.
它建在一个古印度坟地上
lt's built on an ancient Indian burial ground...
这里过去用于焚烧女巫
where they used to burn witches.
定情戒指
A promise ring.
处♥女♥
Virgins.
吸血鬼的菲力牛排
Vampire filet mignon.
他妈的这是什么
Ugh. What kind of fucked up shit is this?
你是彼得吗
Are you Peter?
拜托 帮帮我
Please, help me.
伙计 转身 我们走
Dude. Turn around, let's go.
-什么 -现在找到他太早了
- What? - It's too early to find him.
我们要在情节的最后找到他
We gotta find him at the end of the episode.
我甚至还没有机会
I haven't even had the
打倒一个哥特人
chance to put the beat-down on any goths yet.
-但是我们已经找到他了 -伙计 转身
- But he's right here. - Dude, turn around.
彼得 抱歉 我们走
Sorry, Peter. Let's go.
他妈的怎么回事
What the fuck?
你们这些杂种要去哪里
Where are you bastards going?
有什么东西闻起来很糟糕
Something smells really bad in here.
这是屠宰场
It's a slaughterhouse.
我不是指那种屠宰场特有的死肉味
I don't mean the typical bad slaughterhouse dead meat smell...
我确实闻到了什么
I mean I smell something
闻起来像腐烂的垃圾
It smells like rotting garbage.
垃圾
Trash.
是的 就像我说的 腐烂的垃圾
Yeah, like I said. Rotting garbage.
不
No.
我说的是约翰·特拉什
I mean Jonny Trash.
天啊
Jeez Louise.
路易斯吗 真的吗
Jeez Louise? Really?
佐伊 趴下
Zoe, get down!
-你听到了吗 -什么
- You hear that? - What?
我认为是那底下传来的声音
I think it's coming from down there.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
拉斯
Lars.
拉斯
Lars.
伙计 我的武器哪里去了
Dude, where's my gear?
你把它落在上面了
You left it up--
糟糕
Oh, shit.
什么
What?
好吧
Oh, okay.
就这样了吗
Is this it?
我等着好好打一架已经等了三百年了
I've been waiting 300 years for a good fight.
废物 你就这么点本事吗
Have you had enough, punk?
不错的装备
Nice outfit.
这很好玩
That's funny...
真的很好玩
that's exactly what I was thinking.
可是我还是要杀了你
But I still have to kill you.
我很吃惊
I'm surprised.
吃惊什么
By what?
你并不像传说中的那么厉害
You're really not that good.
佐伊 我拿到枪了
Zoe. I got this.
妈的 该死的子弹
Ah, shit! Damn bullets!
这就是你不给枪♥支♥起名字的下场
See, now that's what happens when you don't name your gun.
把剑拔♥出♥来♥
Just pull out the sword!
-数到三 -好的
- On three. - Okay.
三
Three.
一和二哪去了
What happened to one and two?
埃德加 埃德加 天啊
Edgar? Edgar? Oh, God.
拉斯 你在哪里
Lars, what's your 20?
不是拉斯 我是克劳斯
It's not Lars, it's Claus.
克劳斯 拉斯去哪里了
Claus, where's Lars?
他死了
He's dead.
拉斯死了
Lars is dead.
我们遇到大♥麻♥烦了
We're so completely and totally fucked.
克劳斯 冷静点 深呼吸
Claus, calm down. Just breathe.
我们要在增援过来之前
We have to get Edgar out of here
把埃德加弄出去
before reinforcements arrive.
上帝啊 佐伊 发生什么了
Oh, my God. Zoe, what happened?
帮我们把他放下
Just help us lay him down.
克劳斯 急救箱
Claus, first-aid kit.
坚持住 你不会有事的
Hang in there. Everything's gonna be fine.
拿着这个
Hold this.
埃德加 不要离开我
Edgar, stay with me.
注意到圣诞老人不寻常的地方了吗
Notice anything unusual about Santa Carla yet?
没有 这是个很棒的地方
No, it's a pretty cool place...
如果你是火星人
if you're a Martian.
或者是一个吸血鬼
Or a vampire.
你们都在找旧报纸之类的吗
Are you guys sniffing old newsprint or something?
你真以为你清楚这里怎么回事吗 是吗
电影精选列表