They're creating their own global pandemic.
他们在西班牙已经感染了成百上千的人
They've already infected hundreds in Spain.
在泰国 里约热内卢和希腊也发生了同样的事
Done the same in Thailand, Rio and in Greece.
现在又有传言说他们准备在这里行动
And now the rumors say that they're on their way here.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
听着 我可以帮你解决你现在的经济窘况
Look, I would obviously pay you for your trouble.
而且这可能将是
And this could well be
你最后一次能这么大干一场的机会了
the last time that you would have to do something like this.
我所有的研究显示
All of my research suggests...
渴望是由吸血鬼头领的血做成的
that the Thirst is made from the blood of the head vampire.
-吸血鬼头领 -吸血鬼始祖
- The head vampire. - The bloodsucking alpha.
-始祖 -这个词来自希腊语 根源
- The alpha. - From the Greek, ''root''...
也就是第一个的意思
meaning the first.
第一个吸血鬼
The original.
我知道
I knew that.
我还是不感兴趣
I'm still not interested.
你的时间到了
And your two minutes are up.
我住在卡萨多旅馆
I'm staying at the Hotel Cazador.
我希望你能重新考虑下
I truly hope that you'll reconsider.
我知道你救不了你弟弟
I know you couldn't save your brother...
但是埃德加 也许你能救我的弟弟
but, Edgar, maybe you can help me save mine.
你去看看我们的客人 好吗
Go and check on our guest, would you?
嗨 帅哥 你感觉如何
Hi, handsome. How are you feeling?
可怜的小家伙
Poor little thing.
放松点
Just try to relax.
马上就会过去了
This will all be over soon.
为什么会有人从这么漂亮的飞机跳下去
Why would anyone jump out of a perfectly good airplane?
因为这太他妈刺♥激♥了
Because it's so fucking fun!
确保我们的包裹完好无损的到达
You make sure our package arrives in one piece.
然后派人干掉弗洛格
And send someone to take care of Frog.
Dj X
DJ X...
电唱机后面的男人
the man behind the machine.
我一直在期待你下一个舞会在我网站上发光发热
I've been whoring the fuck out of your next party...
你就连个信息都不回我吗
on my website, and you can't even text me back?
至少你也知道媒体的影响吧
You know how many media impressions that is a day?
把手拿开 你哪位啊
Don't put your hands on me, man. I don't even know you.
他是我们的保安部长 科克·欧·戴尔
That's our head of security, Kirk O Dale.
那么
There...
现在你认识他了吧
now you know him.
等一等
Well, just wait a minute.
如果你现在不让我采访的话
If you don't give an interview right now...
我发誓我会尽我的一切力量
then I swear I'll make it my personal mission in life...
来保证再也没人会去
to make sure that no one
你那愚蠢的狂欢会
goes to any more of your stupid parties ever.
我们可不想那样
Well, we wouldn't want that.
毕竟
After all...
永远可是很长的时间
ever is a long time.
到我的办公室来
Step into my office.
我很忧郁
I've got the blues
心情有点忧郁
I've got the blues
忧郁占满我的世界
I ain't got nothing but the blues
忧郁就是我的世界
I ain't got nothing but the blues
你为何要离去
Why did you go?
真毛骨悚然
Ugh. Creepy.
为何离开
Why did you go
留我满心忧郁
and leave me here with the blues?
留我满心忧郁
And leave me here with the blues?
你伤透我心 让我悲痛
You left me sad and you left me sore
让我独自忧郁
You left me with the lowdown blues
埃德加 你好
Hello, Edgar.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you all the way down here?
难道我来看看我的亲弟弟还要什么理由吗
Now I have to have an excuse to visit my own brother?
是啊 在凌晨一点的时候
At 1 in the morning, yeah.
我想你应该没睡
I figured you'd be up.
我最近了解到 有个吸血鬼
I've recently learned there's a night crawler...
他制♥造♥了一种新的毒品
who's created a new designer
还在狂欢会上分发给青少年
drug that he's handing out to kids at raves.
问题这不是毒品
The only problem is it's not a drug...
而是吸血鬼的血
it's vampire blood.
他在制♥造♥一个不死军团
He's breeding an undead army...
而且唯一能阻止他的这支军团
and the only thing that stands between him...
歼灭全人类
and the annihilation...
的人
of the entire human race...
很可能就是
potentially...
我们
would be us.
弗洛格兄弟
The Frog Brothers.
弗洛格兄弟已经消失很久了
We haven't been the Frog Brothers for a long time.
只是我...
I just...
-没有你 我无法成功 -萨姆呢
- I can't do it without you. - What about Sam?
萨姆死了
Sam's gone.
他转变了 我必须做我应该做的
He turned, and, uh, I had to do what I had to do.
我估计这也排除了迈克尔和斯塔
I guess that cancels out Michael and Star.
对 在埃默森家族看来
Yeah. I'm pretty much persona non grata
我可是个不受欢迎的人
with the entire Emerson family at this point.
-Laddie呢 -他有了新生活
- Laddie? - He's moved on.
他已经娶妻生子
He's got a wife, kids.
他现在过着真正的生活
He's got a real life now.
-我也是啊 -你这个叫生活吗
- Yeah, well, so do I. - You call this a life?
你还想一个住在货车上人怎么生活
This from a guy who lives in a trailer.
好吧 算我白来一趟
Okay, so I've got nothing.
但是我至少知道我站在哪边
But at least I know what side I'm on!
艾伦 如果这是吸血鬼头领
Alan, if this is the head vampire,
也许我们可以杀死他
and then maybe we can kill him.
如果我们杀死他了
If we kill him,
我们还得找到之前给他初拥的吸血鬼
then we just gotta find the one above him...
然后一直找下去 永远都没完
and then on and on like that forever.
据说这个是吸血鬼始祖
They are telling me that this is the alpha.
是所有吸血鬼的父亲 是吸血鬼头领
The O.G. Of all bloodsuckers, the head vampire.
埃德加 这就像金字塔骗局一样
It's a pyramid scheme, Edgar.
一直都是
Always has been.
如果这是真的呢
What if this is it though?
如果他真的是吸血鬼头领呢
What if this really is the head vampire?
那就把他干掉
Get this...
好好干掉他 埃德加
and get it good, Edgar.
据我所知
As far as I'm concerned...
根本就没有吸血鬼这种东西
there's no such thing as vampires.
尼斯塔的垃圾网民们 大家好
Hola, Trashy nistas.
现在和我坐在一起的是独一无二
I'm sitting here with the one, the only...
著名的Dj X
DJ X.
如果你的网速不够好 那就可悲了
I'm sorry for those of you who have a shitty connection.
为什么说你们可悲呢
I guess you'll just have to take my word for when I tell you...
因为这个男人酷毙了
the man's absolutely scrumptious.
他们会慕名而来找我的
They'll just have to come and see me in person.
没错 但他们得先上我的网站
Yeah, well, they'll just have to get in line. Ha, ha.
那么 Dj X 为什么你认为
So, DJ X, why do you think the detached and the...
那些逃避现实
you know, the disconnected
自我封闭的青年会热衷于
youth of today have latched on so fervently...
你的舞会
to your parties?
因为我创造了
Because I create a place...
一个所有迷失的灵魂都能去的地方
where all the lost souls of the world can come together.
一个他们能随心所欲
A place where they can do what they want...
为所欲为的地方
whenever they wanna do it.
嗯 你听见了吗 这可是他亲口说的
Yeah, you heard it straight from the man himself...
所有迷茫的男孩女孩们
all you lost boys and girls.
这将是这个世纪最棒的狂欢会
This is gonna be the biggest rave of the century.
我们将在狂欢前一个小时
And we'll let you know where
告诉你们地点
it's gonna be an hour before this event...
所以别换台 更多详情稍后奉上
so stay tuned to this website for the details.
X 这个采访太棒了
That was a great interview, X.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
不 不 要谢谢你
电影精选列表