No, no, thank you...
将我们展现在世人面前
for getting the word out.
我要尽可能多的人来参加我的狂欢
I wanna have as many people at this event as possible.
这是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
我说真的
And I mean that.
那么 你们这破车里有些什么喝的
So anyhow, what do you guys have to drink in this jalopy?
你
You.
消灭所有吸血鬼
Death to all vampires.
踩着他们的尸体前进
Maximum body counts.
我们是无敌怪兽战士
We're awesome monster bashers.
-最卑鄙 -最邪恶
- The meanest. - The baddest.
埃德加
Edgar.
如果我打算干的话 我需要武器
If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna need weapons.
许多武器
Lots of weapons.
许多昂贵的 定制的武器
Lots of really expensive, custom-made weapons.
当然没问题 进来
Well, of course. Come in.
请随便坐
Please have a seat.
难道你不奇怪
So aren't you the least bit
为什么我这么了解吸血鬼吗
curious on how I know so much about vampires?
不奇怪
Not really.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
你是格温·里伯
You're Gwen Lieber.
畅销书 永恒之吻系列书的作者
Bestselling author of the Eternity Kiss series.
第一部马上要拍摄成电影
First of which is about to be made into a major motion picture...
即将在电影院上映
coming soon to a theater near you.
你听说过我 真是受宠若惊
Oh, you've heard of me. I'm flattered.
没有夸你 你的书难看死了
Don't be. Your books suck.
很抱歉你那么认为
I'm sorry you feel that way.
我怎么认为的不要紧
Doesn't really matter what I think.
你拥有
You've got millions of
许多埃默族和哥特族读者(喜欢研究黑暗世界)
emo-goth sheep all over the world...
废寝忘食地读着你的书
who eat up every last word of it,
还嗷嗷待哺地追着看
and keep coming back for more.
我肯定你从你那
I'm sure you've made quite a
非凡的意淫专用书中赚了不少钱
nice living off your supernatural bodice-rippers.
我想让你知道
I'll have you know, I have
我每一♥期♥都得到了许多正面的评论
gotten glowing reviews from every major periodical.
肯定是收买♥♥ 交易关系而已
Bought and paid for, I'm sure.
就像和我一样
Just like me.
弗洛格 你到底有什么问题
What is your problem, Frog?
问题
My problem?
我的问题就是 你赞美吸血鬼
My problem is you glorify vampirism.
你把吸血鬼写得那么的
You make being a vampire look...
性感
sexy.
那个
Well...
吸血鬼神话中
there has always been
总是有情♥色♥的部分
an element of eroticism in vampire mythology.
不死生物和性感靠不上边
There is nothing sexy about being a member of the undead.
也许我来找你是我的错
Well, perhaps I have made a serious mistake in coming to you.
如果你来是想
If you came to me expecting
要我求着要你的签名的话 那你确实错了
me to ask for your autograph, then yes, you did.
但如果你是
But if you came to me
想要我杀那该死的吸血鬼的话
expecting me to kill a shit load of vampires...
那我完全没问题
that I can do.
棍子没有效果
Don't like the stake...
或许它需要一点大蒜
maybe it needs a little garlic?
来了
Here we go.
新鲜出炉的
Freshly served.
我♥操♥
Shit.
尝尝这个
Eat that.
弗洛格
Frog.
埃德加 我是格温
Edgar, it's Gwen.
你能马上到我的旅馆来吗
Can you come by my hotel right away?
十分重要
It's rather important.
好吧 我马上到
All right. I'll be right there.
埃德加 你好
Hello, Edgar.
什么事那么重要 还要我亲自跑一趟
So, what's so important you need me to come down here right away?
我想该让你见见你的新伙伴
Well, I thought you should meet your new partner.
当你拒绝我请求时 我十分绝望
When you turned me down, I was desperate,
于是我请了别人
so I hired someone else...
想到他一路从好莱坞赶来
and I'd really feel bad making
却两手空空的回去 我实在于心不忍♥
him come all the way from Hollywood for nothing.
好莱坞
Hollywood?
我不喜欢这地方 他是谁
I don't like the sound of it. Who is this?
拉斯·冯·格茨
Lars Von Goetz?
拉斯 这位是...
Lars, this is...
噢 是癞蛤♥蟆♥啊(弗洛格音似癞蛤♥蟆♥)
Oh, yeah. The Toad.
弗洛格
Frog.
-Edagr 弗洛格 -我刚就这么说的
- Edgar Frog. - That's what I said.
没错
Yeah.
我是拉斯·冯·格茨
I'm Lars Von Goetz.
不过你肯定已经认识我了
But you already knew that.
这位是克劳斯 我的摄影师
And this is Claus, my camera operator.
那就让我们去好好收拾下那些狂欢小子
So let's go kick the shit out of some little rave punks, huh?
不过首先 我得吃点东西
But first, I gotta eat.
我的新陈代谢就跟十二岁男孩一样快
I got the metabolism of a 12-year-old boy.
我能跟你说几句话吗
Can I speak with you for a minute?
可以
Right.
别害怕 拉斯·冯·格茨在这
Never fear, Lars Von Goetz is here.
只要你给我的支票没问题
As long as the check clears.
拉斯·冯·格茨
Lars Von Goetz?
你居然雇了拉斯·冯·格茨
You hired Lars Von Goetz?
-我以为你会觉得开心 -开心吗
- I thought you'd be happy. - Happy?
你先是希望我去杀一个吸血鬼头领
First you expect me to kill a head vampire...
然后又想让我当这个纪实节目败类的保姆
then you expect me to babysit some reality show reject?
又不是要你给他当保姆
You're not going to have to babysit him.
你难道没看过他的节目吗
Haven't you seen his show?
这个人可是跟灰熊 狮子 鳄鱼搏斗过
The man's wrestled a grizzly bear, a lion and an alligator.
他很强悍
He's amazing.
那只是表演
That was staged.
所有的纪实节目都是表演 懂吗
All reality shows are staged, okay?
冯·格茨 无论他叫什么 他就是个骗子
Von Goetz, whatever his name is, he's a fraud.
吸血鬼可比灰熊强悍了十倍
Vampires are, like, 10 times stronger than grizzly bears.
我觉得他能保护好自己的
WeII, I think he can take care of himseIf.
你等着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
那个诡异的男人在看着我
That creepy guy's looking at me.
-真恶心 -我们的协议是
- Oh, gross. - Here's the deal.
如果我接下这个活 我需要武器
If I'm gonna do this, I'm gonna need weapons.
没错 你说过了
Right. You said that.
我明天去见我的人
I'll go see my guy tomorrow.
-你不想让我陪你去吗 -不用
- You don't want me to come with you? - No.
他见生人会紧张
He's a littIe twitchy about new faces.
听着 伙计
Listen, buddy, if you're
如果你是在找冷冻酸奶酒吧
looking for the diet frozen-yogurt bar...
去年夏天就已经歇业了
it went out of business last summer.
实际上我在找《蝙蝠侠》十四版
Actually, I'm looking for a Batman number 14.
那版可不赖啊 兄弟
That's a very serious book, man.
现存只有五本了
Only five in existence.
事实上是四本
Four, actually.
我一直想找到另外三本
I'm always looking out for the other three.
蝙蝠侠
萨姆·埃默森 一九七三年至二零零八年
埃德加 当我发现
Edgar, since I know...
我永远无法阻止你
I'll never be able to
去做你要做的事情的时候
talk you out of what you're about to do...
我无法在不给你这个的情况下
I can't let you go up against
就让你去挑战一个可能是吸血鬼头目的对手
a potential head vampire without giving you this.
这是关于猎杀吸血鬼最古老的书籍之一
One of the first books on vampire hunting ever written.
它也许能保你平安 注意危险 艾伦留
It'll hopefully keep you safe. Watch your back. Alan.
另外 如果你周二时还活着
P.S. If you're still alive on Tuesday,
一定要给妈妈打个电♥话♥
be sure to call Mom.
那天是她生日
电影精选列表