It's her birthday.
-Neer书店 -嘿 佐伊
- Book O'Neer. - Hey, Zoe.
我需要你帮点忙
I need your help with something.
-这很重要 -没问题
- It's important. - Sure.
我等你来
I'll be waiting.
大名鼎鼎的格温·里伯雇你去找她被绑♥架♥的弟弟
Wow, so the Gwen Lieber hired you to find her kidnapped brother?
对 我觉得这本书应该能帮助我
Yeah, and I think this book might help me figure out...
找出他们把她弟弟带去了哪里
where they've taken him to.
我要你先检查下有没有什么线索 任何你能找到的内容
I need you to scour it for any clues, anything you can find.
我没看出这本旧书能帮你找到什么人
I don't see how this old book is
不过我会试一试的
gonna help you find anyone, but I'II give it a try.
就算帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
如果你刚好在书里看到了
If you happen to run across anything in here...
任何谈到有关以人献祭
that talks about human
或者类似的内容 记下来
sacrifice or anything like that, make note of it.
好的
All right.
很好
Cool.
你不打算告诉我为什么吗
Uh, do you wanna tell me why?
算了吧
Not really.
这可能会让你有生命危险
Could put your life in danger.
好吧
Okay.
我的天哪
Oh, my gosh.
弗洛格在哪
Where's Frog?
退后 变♥态♥
Back off, fucko!
如果不呢 你打算喷我吗
Or what? You gonna mace me?
有人需要超度吗
Somebody needed a light?
弗洛格
Frog.
真够丑的
UgIy.
你死定了
You're dead.
尝尝这个
Suck on this.
小心
Watch out!
漂亮
Nice.
喷的什么
Mace?
圣水
Holy water.
我想吃烤薄饼
I feel like pancakes.
薄饼好了
Order up.
我发现了有关年轻男性吸血鬼献祭的整个章节
I found a whole section of young male vampire sacrifices.
看 这是血月
And look, there's a Blood Moon.
他们之所以这么形容
They call it that because
是因为月球表面呈现深红或者绯红的颜色
the moon's face is deep red or crimson hue.
所以他们会在血月之下进行献祭
So they're gonna make a sacrifice under the Blood Moon.
没错
Exactly.
这周五就会出现血月
This Friday is a Blood Moon.
他们会在狂欢会上用彼得献祭
So they're gonna sacrifice Peter at the rave.
埃德加 你要阻止这件事
Well, Edgar, you can't let that happen.
好吧 如果我要阻止他们
All right, if I'm gonna do this...
我得找到狂欢会的地点
I need to find out where
而且我要必须很快找到
the rave is and I need to find out fast.
从法律上而言 狂欢是非法的
Well, technically, raves are illegal...
所以主办人应该会等到最后
so the promoters aren't
才告知狂欢的地点
gonna say where it is until the last minute.
你说过 传闻这次狂欢的地址
You said that the rumor
会在圣卡萨多 也就是这里
is that it was gonna be here in San Cazador.
就算是在这里 圣卡萨多也是个大地方
Even if it is here, San Cazador is a big place.
如果我们想找出他们的巢穴在哪
If we're gonna find out where that nest is...
就要学着像吸血鬼一样思考
we need to learn how to think like a vampire.
吸血鬼们总是更倾向于找到某个
Bloodsuckers have a tendency to look for a place...
有着苦难和死亡历史的地方
that's got a history of suffering and death.
你知道这里有这样的地方吗
You know of a place Iike that here?
在圣卡萨多岛上有个古老的屠宰场
There's an old slaughterhouse on San Cazador Island.
屠宰场吗
Slaughterhouse?
非常好
Perfect.
吸血鬼最爱的就是鲜血和屠♥杀♥
Nothing vampires love more than blood and carnage.
如果岛上有个屠宰场
If there's a slaughterhouse on that island,
他们就应该在那
that's where they'll be.
放了我吧
Let me go.
我保证 我...
I promise, I...
不要做一些无法实现的承诺
Let's not make any promises we can't keep.
你像一片上好的小牛肉一样乖乖躺着
You just lie here like a good piece of veal...
可能我会给你带一杯又暖又香的牛奶来
and maybe I'll bring you a nice glass of warm milk.
我们要去哪
So where are we going?
我的朋友很注重隐私
My friend likes his privacy.
他的名字叫布蕾克
The name's Blake.
在发现真♥相♥之前 曾经是个议员
Used to be a congressman before he learned the truth.
为什么弄这么多铁丝网
What's up with all the razor wire?
嘿 布蕾克 开门
Yo, Blake. Open up.
我是埃德加
It's Edgar.
埃德加
Edgar.
-过得好吗 -怎么了 布蕾克
- How's it hanging? - What's up, Blake?
这是圣水手榴弹
Holy-water grenade.
-感觉不错 -当然
- Nice touch. - Yeah.
-不过还需要再加点工 -没错
- Needs a little work, though. - Yeah.
这他妈是谁
Who the hell's this?
这是佐伊
Oh, this is Zoe.
她没问题
She's cool.
我会判断她有没有问题
Yeah, I'll be the judge of that.
摸这个十字架 马上
Touch the cross. Do it now.
佐伊 注意礼貌
Zoe, manners.
-很高兴见到你 -布蕾克
- Nice to meet you. - Blake.
那辆车如何了
What's with the bike?
那可是个宝贝 我已经为它折腾一年了
Oh, that's a beauty. I've been working on her for a full year.
全部翻新了 她会成为一个真正的杀手
Renovations, the lot. She's gonna be a real killer.
没错 可惜的是这次任务它帮不上什么忙
Yeah. Unfortunately, wouldn't do us much good on this mission.
你还有别的什么
What else you got?
欢迎来到野兽巢穴
Welcome to the lair.
这东西怎么了
What happened to this thing?
看上去有东西在枪管里爆♥炸♥了
Looks like something blew up in the barrel.
你该看看被我拿枪指着的那只吸血鬼
You should see the vampire I was pointing it at.
换句话说 开枪的人是最后的胜利者
Let's just say the gun came out on the winning side.
很不错的新东西 布蕾克
Nice new stuff, Blake.
我很喜欢
I like it.
要把你那个老伙计换掉吗
You looking for something to replace your Old Reliable?
不可能
Never.
你看了这个再说
Ah, you say that now.
好好观赏下这个吧
Feast your eyes on this.
老牌俄♥国♥产Rg-6手榴弹发射枪
An old Russki RG-6 grenade launcher.
蛮重的
Heavy.
发射40毫米的杀伤手榴弹
Fires 40 mm fragmentation grenades.
不是这个
Not this one.
这把枪发射的是这些东西
This one fires these.
这是什么 圣水吗
What is it? Holy water?
还混合了一些大蒜
Mixed with a little garlic.
只是为了好玩才做的
Just for giggles.
-我要这个 -我就知道你会要
- I'll take it. - I thought you might.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
这是什么
What's this?
嘿 把那个放下 快点
Hey, put that down, please.
要非常小心 明白吗
Very carefully, okay?
这可是个标准的树脂手榴弹
That is a prototype resin grenade.
我在葛罗湖边的军方测试设备上偷来的
I stole it from a military testing facility at Groom Lake.
-它有什么用 -糟了
- What does it do? - Oh, shit.
真酷
CooI.
对 很酷
Yeah, cool.
我还要其他的树脂手榴弹
I will take that other resin grenade, though.
我要把它带着
Gotta hand it to the grays...
它们一定很适合做武器
they sure are good at making weapons.
很高兴和你做生意 埃德加 你总是这样爽快
Well, it's a pleasure doing business with you, Edgar, as aIways.
你们想留下来吃晚饭吗 我有豆子
Say, you guys wanna stay for dinner? I got beans.
没错 你有豆子
Yeah, you do.
狼人发现于圣卡萨多大街
Werewolf spotted roaming streets of San Cazador
这些到底是什么
电影精选列表